A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
was tempted by fast uchf buys but jees its all so tight at moment ...........

In my chart its 6:57 & 9:06
Truly a manipulating time. May be it will danc within that zone. No good trade inside that zone.
View attachment 208876
Will be interested to buy above the trendline or sell below the interim low.

Yes - correct Sun - the market is clever enough to try and not leave always the same clues and use always the same time etc - so traders like me cannot just keep milking it.

Every morning will always be slightly different on times - but now to 9 30 am should be a busy time - maybe its waiting for after 8 00 am and the London Open - lets see

If you go on break outs - then wait for proper breaches - as when its slow they are more likely false traps. Take you time - we have 2 hrs to find a few good moves

I am out in 15 mins so will not be around for the LO first 45 mins

GL

F

as I said earlier ...........usd is tight and ranging.............even the last few mins ...........................with only 4-5 pips max on offer in the range its bloody hard to make pips on usd pairs ...unless we get a flyer from on of the G7 .......

frustration for me towards end of my session here .....grrrrrrr

Attachments

• ranging.JPG
    ranging.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 118
Yes - correct Sun - the market is clever enough to try and not leave always the same clues and use always the same time etc - so traders like me cannot just keep milking it.

Every morning will always be slightly different on times - but now to 9 30 am should be a busy time - maybe its waiting for after 8 00 am and the London Open - lets see

If you go on break outs - then wait for proper breaches - as when its slow they are more likely false traps. Take you time - we have 2 hrs to find a few good moves

I am out in 15 mins so will not be around for the LO first 45 mins

GL

F

wise wise words from F :cool:(y)

GU

7 29 am

Missed it from 7 21 am on buy - maybe good job i did as it was a trick pony with a 4 /5 pip pullback before the rise - all manipulated - now GA - no manipulation on that pair - its so obvious the market targets traders trading EU and GU and common pairs at time

regarding the movers .....

NZD has put some 20 pips on from 6am ............yen now sold off to -18 pips ..........the rest are pretty sub 10 pip moves

it will get better ......the London session will normally offer 30-40 pips from one or more of the G8 from 6am

N

wise wise words from F :cool:(y)

Thanks N - some days you can get 5 + scalps in 30 mins or so - other days you might wait 30 mins for just 1 or 2 - reading PA at the coalface in the price structure of the moment is so important

GL and see you later now guys - got to get ready next

EA and GA from 7 29 / 7 30am - NIce (y)

this is interesting............

Attachments

• uchf.JPG
    uchf.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 72
stay on the drift here ........usd is shaping to breach south............I bailed -1 pips on those guys as I am a pussy........

ok gotta scoot soon..................my main Achilles heel is 100% focus on usd pairs ............I do it for the low spreads when scalping..............but if usd is not moving (like London so far today)...................I have no real momentum on which to make decent pips

EJ and EA are natural extensions I really need to think about more .............today the ea has been ok ...........but I didn't go near it

ok later all .................made some pips but not as many as last few days

cheers
N

Just before I leave - check out EJ from 7 00 am Sun

That was an ideal scalp buy for you from any price above 133 70

Its moved up over 20+ pips and the PA was not bad

Meanwhile the EU is taking the wee wee of mickey out of traders - all through careful manipulation

See you later

F

buy au .usd is selling !!!!!!!!!

been trying to work this play for last 5 - 10 mins

lets see if they finally bust loose

cheers gang
N

Attachments

• usd sell plays.JPG
    usd sell plays.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 65
Just before I leave - check out EJ from 7 00 am Sun

That was an ideal scalp buy for you from any price above 133 70

Its moved up over 20+ pips and the PA was not bad

Meanwhile the EU is taking the wee wee of mickey out of traders - all through careful manipulation

See you later

F

Missed that trade with EJ...was with EU & EA. EU was bad choice..
Let see.

Missed that trade with EJ...was with EU & EA. EU was bad choice..
Let see.

ej running toooooo tight for me today and both very bear so far.......:cool:

N

Attachments

• ej.JPG
    ej.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 113
EU - From Pre Opens to 9 00 am - Update

Forexmospherian;2668672[B said:
]EU

1 Min LR Chart - Price structure is bearish under 1020 area for now[/B] - with supports at 0980 to 90

208856d1449730337-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-101215-am.png

Also i am sure you noted 7 08 / 09 am was start of scalp buy on EU

When a pair is very slow - always be careful etc

I think that's a good example for you Sun on timing in time windows

It had fallen slowly from start of TW at 6 51 am - but by the end at 7 09 am decided it was enough for now

If we dont make 1002 + then it will be a sell again

But clock the low on time for the time rules

EU

9 00 am Update

There was no doubts it was in a bearish PS under 1020 today

the scalp buy at 7 08/ 9 am did not make over 1000 and was a sell again

the ideal sell happened when I was not here - ie 8 09 am

Nice 25 pip fall in under 20 mins

Always remember the EU is the most traded FX pair and the most played about with

Prior to the LO at 8 00am - there were far better FX pairs to scalp and make some nice pips on - why the EU was totally manipulated

Here's latest updated chart for the 9 00 am hr

208924d1449737512-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-101215-am-2.png

As long as we stay above 0987 / 90 then really we should be able to sell again - depending on low ad time rules next

Attachments

• EU - 101215 am 2.png
    EU - 101215 am 2.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 551
GU

9 05 am Update

Under 5190 and 80 this pair is in bear bias PS

Low is 56/ 57 - and now it could go over 30 mins with no breach
If it does it favours tests higher against the R area.

It still then as another 20 -30 mins of which it could then test the low of 56 again

the longer we stay above 5155/56 - the more likely price structure will turn

If it then cannot make over 5180 and 90 - it will stay in the 30 -40 pip range.

We know under 5155 and 45 we can stay with scalps sells and we know we need over 5180 and 90 - to turn and go back into a bull bias PS for session

Look for scalp sells next - but remember they might only fall 5 -15 pips - not try under 5156 for now

Status
Not open for further replies.