A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

6 42 am

Still bullish from yesterday but with R now just above present price at 5193 to 5205 - and supports at 5170

We will need a b/o either way to get more directional moves - but remember - a proper b/o of over 7+ pips not just a 2 pip breach as normally that will be false.

EU

6 46am

So far its been slowly falling after a 5 pip bounce around 6 00 am

As already mentioned under 1020 its in a bearish PS for session atm

Price now at 0993 and bounces staying under 0999 / 1000 are more likely to be scalp sells again atm.

Normal stuff next hr after the EO - ie get the clock on the interim highs and lows for the time rules etc

EU - Pre Opens at 6 53 am

EU

1 Min LR Chart - Price structure is bearish under 1020 area for now - with supports at 0980 to 90

208856d1449730337-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-101215-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 101215 am.png
    EU - 101215 am.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 830
7 03 am saw moves on the AU / EA / GA / UCad

Risked it on GA - so far topped after 10 pips - - I am out with 6 pips net - as it does not look if its carrying on atm

Yes for now

80 to 85 all supports for now - but also - be careful with EU - its been ok last 90 miins - slow - it will be manipulated soon - its too obvious etc etc

Also i am sure you noted 7 08 / 09 am was start of scalp buy on EU

When a pair is very slow - always be careful etc

I think that's a good example for you Sun on timing in time windows

It had fallen slowly from start of TW at 6 51 am - but by the end at 7 09 am decided it was enough for now

If we dont make 1002 + then it will be a sell again

But clock the low on time for the time rules

2 trades running the latest usd resell ............

Attachments

• 2 resells.JPG
    2 resells.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 101
tight as hell............usd right around the Asian open so no bias at all really

hey all

looking to short usd when opp arises ..........and jees did I miss a lot of bear usd pips yesterday ......:(

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1717.html#post2668680

Morning N

Yes - it was a great day again yesterday

interesting you want to short then US dollar ?

You might be right - but still got EU in a bearish PS even with this bounce at 7 09 am

Meanwhile my earner is the GA this morning - glad i only took 6 pips on last scalp buy - after 7 07 am its dropped 27 pips so far

Have a good day N

Regards

F

locked in on profits .......actually ready to rebuy usd in a minute ........will resell au by looks

locked in on profits .......actually ready to rebuy usd in a minute ........will resell au by looks

waiting for bite here .........

Attachments

• ucad buys.JPG
    ucad buys.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 94
I think that's a good example for you Sun on timing in time windows

It had fallen slowly from start of TW at 6 51 am - but by the end at 7 09 am decided it was enough for now

If we dont make 1002 + then it will be a sell again

But clock the low on time for the time rules

In my chart its 6:57 & 9:06
Truly a manipulating time. May be it will danc within that zone. No good trade inside that zone.
EURUSDM1.png
Will be interested to buy above the trendline or sell below the interim low.

heres the usd ...............2 pip range ...........cmon show your hand

Attachments

• usd decision time.JPG
    usd decision time.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 96
There is so much out of sync and correlation this morning in this EO 20 mins - its not that nice

Best scalp buy was EJ from around 7 03 am and best sell - definitely GA for me

Status
Not open for further replies.