A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you go about getting one of them?

i thought Hot Forex were expensive with spreads normally 2 to 5 pips higher than most other brokers - so is it down to account size and just then a commission or different charges ??

you just need a minimum opening deposit of USD 100 to open a 0 spread account and you just pay the spread and commission.

Ex: For 1 lot you pay a $8 commission. I'm paying $10 commission with FXPRO for 1 lot

Last edited:
EU - scalps after NFP

EU

1 min Lrs

2 scalps after low

total 46 pips

198852d1441372183-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-nfp-eu-sept-2015.png

Attachments

• NFP EU sept 2015.png
    NFP EU sept 2015.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 656
I've been trading with h o t f o r e x for some time now and eurusd spread is 0.1 and the comission is lower than fxpro...

Hi Shacau, I heard about ******** many times. But sometimes FXTM also have 0.1 spread on EU. I have another interest on Tickmill. Commission 2 per lot.

Commission actually depends on currency pairs. FXTM charges $4 per lot on EU & $6 per lot on GU.

Hi Shacau, I heard about ******** many times. But sometimes FXTM also have 0.1 spread on EU. I have another interest on Tickmill. Commission 2 per lot.

$2 per lot? that's very good! Is that with FXTM or Tickmill?

Commission actually depends on currency pairs. FXTM charges $4 per lot on EU & $6 per lot on GU.

$4 per lot, is that Round Turn or Per Side? the $8 for eurusd with hot forex is Round Turn

GU - Updated charts - shame about the LiTs spike

GU

This pair had been set up for nice fall today under 5250

I had sold it a few times - and I know MM did as be mentioned earlier on

Shame about the NFP news spike stop hunting the partials or rems as MM calls about them

Still been more sells under 5230 last hour

198854d1441373352-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-40915pm.png

Attachments

• GU - 40915PM.png
    GU - 40915PM.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,196
hi gang

been trading .........no posting - just focused on the Pre-post NFP party

ok heres the usd on a 5min for the day so far - NFP shown at 12.30 (times = GMT)

look at 3 simple lines used so far today to help me gauge S/R levels on USD

sure there are more coming now......as usd has gone bull on NFP..........but prior to that just 3 to keep me on the right side of scalps

sell into resistance level
buy off of support levels
don't rush the trades

that's it
N

(PS - I added a Boom in the chart for the fans )

Attachments

• usd day.JPG
    usd day.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 124
3 01 pm

Not much effect on UCad

still scalp bullish above 35/38 for now but needs over 70 to stay or take more buys

Excellent win ratio Nick

Are you able to keep stops tight OK ??

WD

I would like to say I didn't need them so much as your entries as per your system were spot on. Yes stops tight and moved to b/e asap.
Such a great day and not being an octopus I feel I left the same amount behind.
GL all and have a great weekend.

Really enjoying this format without distractions, even if I don't get time to write I am still an avid follower.
A true master class and a gent too.

Last edited:
I would like to say I didn't need them so much as your entries as per your system were spot on. Yes stops tight and moved to b/e asap.
Such a great day and not being an octopus I feel I left the same amount behind.
GL all and have a great weekend.

Really enjoying this format without distractions, even if I don't get time to write I am still an avid follower.

Hey N

Good traders are always looking at the pips they missed ...keeps you sharp

excellent day mate ..........100% is faultless (y)

all downhill from here.... :cool:

N

GU

3 08 pm

Another new low for day now at 5187 as I type so will it bounce yet at 3 09 pm - or try 5180 ish ??

Status
Not open for further replies.