A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
There go my partial stakes in profits - thank goodness i kept them close for what should happen in another few mins - not 6 mins prior

More 3 pips...now i dont know how far it will go..so i'm out.

Hi Sun

Another Bankster trick ;-)

Glad you were OK - and if you gained from it even better

On my EU chart spike went up to 0676 - that must have taken out a few stops ;-)

Brilliant play - WD tricksters - get them both ways - do not leave any body in a move lol

Anyone would think it was all planned and set up ;-)

They have managed to bring in orders set up under 0520 and even around 0500 - and then move back up 150 pips - so they have done both bulls and bear traders with that type of action

Price now at 0630/35 area

Above 0580/90 on pullbacks - its another buy

Hi Sun

Another Bankster trick ;-)

Glad you were OK - and if you gained from it even better

On my EU chart spike went up to 0676 - that must have taken out a few stops ;-)

Yes they get insider info...Bad your trailed sl got hit.
Currently its seems bullish...but looks like a flagpole....so glad that i'm out.

Hope you get more profits..
Good day..

The interest rates stayed the same - that's why price went back up - but beforehand it wanted to take out orders both ways - clever tricks as you would expect

Yes they get insider info...Bad your trailed sl got hit.
Currently its seems bullish...but looks like flagpole....so glad that i'm out.

Hope you get more profits..
Good day..

Its one reason you always try and get your stops in profit - not just so you dont lose money - but because of things like this happening .

Also part of my method - which I will mention now - even though its one for later on is always have more than one strategy - ie we scalp for our bread and butter - ie the 3 to 7 pips trades - we SSS - for the 7 -25+ pips - and then we PPND if we can and leave partial stakes on after scalps with stop in profit aiming to try and catch the 50 - 150 - 300+ moves that do happen every week - even though thay might be on lower stake size - they can provide the "cream on the cake" - ie 100 pips on 30% stake - is worth money wise like a good SSScalp - and with out the stress as you are working knowing you are going to win something - what ever happens

:D

More news in 30 mins

Will be back for that

EU now at 0670

1 21 pm

EU topped so far at 0741 and after 1 09 pm was a sell under 0720

Low of that scalp so far 0673

So in what 20+ mins - 70 + pips up and then after 1 09 pm - 45 + pips down

2 Days target all within 20+ mins - not quite - stake size nothing like normal when you have moves like this going on

More fun due in 8 mins now

I hope your GA sell was OK - or profits locked in ?

well, i have rems on the one sell from last night. also added with this one shown and took profit
edit still on original but did not contra trade that spike up

Attachments

• t7.PNG
    t7.PNG
    5.6 KB · Views: 78
Many are expecting a slight cut to stimulate the Union business etc.

Other expect no change .

Normally for a currency to strengthen it needs to see interest rates rise and then more funds will want to invest.

In the FX "game" that is not always the case - especially with the most traded and manipulated pair - ie the EU.

Many are expecting a fall under 0500 down to 0460 or lower and even parity in next month or two.

Personally - I always expect the unexpected ie - back to 0800+ before 0300 etc - the financial markets are played as a game - with the main winners being the banksters who can "out trump" the rest.

Whether we drop under 0500 - or go back over 0650 - does not matter to us as intraday traders - its our job to be riding whatever way the big boys take it

For now we need back over 0570 and 80 for any chance of a turn back up again and if we drop under 0500 - natural barriers at 0470/80 - 50/60 and then 0420/35 areas

I will be more interested with the EA and EJ movements - as they offer larger opportunities etc

GL - what ever your plans

F

EU comment pre news releases

Price now topped around 0820 ish

0818 actually

(y)

Last edited:
lmax and fxpro prices on ga and ea massively misaligned a tthe moment. never seen anything quiote like this diffference

Status
Not open for further replies.