Over 0935 and 40 favours more scalp buys and higher

under 0890 and 80 favours more sells and lower

GL

50 pip range on EU now

GL

hey all

been working ...........sadly not trading (n)

jees what the hell happened earlier .........look at that greenback dump early us session.......euro and swissie were the big gainers so far :eek:

N

Attachments

• usd falls.JPG
    usd falls.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 63
original remsfrom last night got hit, so am trying to get a free trade just incase that sell signal develops against the odss.

MM hows it hanging dude ?........i'm getting squat time to trade at moment .....so I hope you are mopping up the profits for all of us as usual (y)

N

lmax and fxpro prices on ga and ea massively misaligned a tthe moment. never seen anything quiote like this diffference

that's interesting ...........as you know I can use both of those guys when trading ...............hmmmmmmmm :whistling

hey all

been working ...........sadly not trading (n)

jees what the hell happened earlier .........look at that greenback dump early us session.......euro and swissie were the big gainers so far :eek:

N

Hi N

Great excuse for it to happen today - strong Euro news - main bank rate stayed the same but ECB charging banks more when the hold monies - boosting the Euro and then 45 mins later bad US news and dollar slumps

Result EU up now over 440 pips from its low in what 5 hrs

More fun tomorrow with NFP

PS - just calling the top on EU for now - as normal - interim tops and bottom catching my speciality ;-)) lol

Regards

F

50 pip range on EU now

GL

2 hrs later from this comment

we never went under 0890 and now made over 0935 and 40

So far a new high at 0948

Pullbacks staying above 35 are still buys again atm

Will pop back next hr or so to check out

0975 to 85 area is all Resistance before the big round number of 1000

Price so far made 0970 - I am down to partial 30% stakes now on my last scalp buy

GL guys

0975 to 85 area is all Resistance before the big round number of 1000

Price so far made 0970 - I am down to partial 30% stakes now on my last scalp buy

GL guys

EU

Approx 1 hr later at 8 35 pm

Latest high 0980 at 8 04 pm

Can we make over 50 and 60 mins now with no new high ??

Need then under 0940 - just to get price back in a range for overnight

Freaky Friday 4th December 2015 - Pre Opens

EU

Approx 1 hr later at 8 35 pm

Latest high 0980 at 8 04 pm

Can we make over 50 and 60 mins now with no new high ??

Need then under 0940 - just to get price back in a range for overnight

Comment on high last night on the EU - ie 0980

We dropped down to 0900 overnight and this morning at 6 09 am another scalp sell kicked in under 0945 - nice(y)

Good Morning Guys - Trick Thursday yesterday - and Freaky Friday today - ie NFP day

FX trading is great when you can read price in the "noise" at the "coalface" and basically catch lots of trade opportunities to make money.

Trouble is - it's not simple or easy - it takes years of study - concentration - focus - discipline - commitment - etc etc - but in the end - it can be so worth while when you end up making what many people earn in a month - just in a session.

Today again I will be mainly focusing on the EU / EA / EJ / GU again - but happy to comment on any other FX pairs if asked to assist any students of the method etc.

With it being NFP day - again it could be more fun and games - I dont think it will surpass yesterday - but then you just never know ;-)

Have a good day

Regards

F

I mentioned the EU scalp sell at 6 09 am - I did not catch the start of the EA and EJ sell at the same time - but jumped on the EA sell under 4950 at 47

So far at 6 45 am - EA now down at 28 - and EU dropped 25 pips -

Maybe non followers are not aware 6 09 am is a Key Time at the end of the 6 00 am Time window - and think I am just guessing ???

I am sure many do - but at least the genuine followers understand what I follow and the clues I need when scalps line up - I hope ;-)

Anyway - great first hour of the morning

EU - 6 09 am Scalp sell set up

EU

6 55 am

Pre Opens

High yesterday - 0980

That held over the time rules and this morning we rose to approx 0946 - and then stayed under the last LH and at 6 09 am set up a great early morning scalp sell

On chart have marked 2 possible interim support areas - where price might bounce

Above 0890/ 0900 we are still in the LiTs area - neither bull or bear bias

208044d1449212174-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-41215-6-09-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 41215 6 09 am.png
    EU - 41215 6 09 am.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 984
Good morning ...

First I got a GU sell trade stopped out..Now reselling..both GU & EU.

7 07 am

EU

The bounce started at 6 59 am after a low of 0916 - and at 7 00 am - the EO we jumped up from 0918 to 0928 - and then 2 mins later fell again ( open trickery )

I think it going to be difficult until we either drop under 0900 and 0890 - OR - we actually make over 0945 and 50

In the 50 pip or so range - it could end up as a BTTZ tease zone - just manipulated to get you trading the wrong direction

Therefore only scalp in the range - and await proper breaches - not false 2-4 pip breaches etc

Good morning ...

First I got a GU sell trade stopped out..Now reselling..both GU & EU.

Morning Sun

I hope you caught some or all of the EU sell under 0945

Extra clues came from the EA and EJ also set up as scalp sells

Please dont take it for granted we will just drop under 0900 and 0890 though

We might not ;-)

Have a good day

Regards

F

GU

7 13 am

Under 5145 and 40 - the GU is in a bearish PS

The test will be around the big round number at 5100 area for a start - like 0890 and 0900 on the EU

I am interested to sell GU below 5105 & EU below 890. Then can target long. :innocent:

EA

7 15 am

I will post a chart set up a bit later

Its been brilliant - mainly from 6 09am KT - and I missed the start and did not scalp sell initially to 47

Since then took another scalp sell under 24 and now price testing the big round number of 4900

Easily over 50 pips possible on Scalp sells in last 70 mins

Ok - I only made 42 of those pips - but still delighted

Status
Not open for further replies.