A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes 85 was my cutoff. it tried 84 three times but failed as yet to break. also 30 on hi and lo now so a 20pip range and low liq. time to eat

yes 85 was my cutoff. it tried 84 three times but failed as yet to break. also 30 on hi and lo now so a 20pip range and low liq. time to eat

Agree

I would normally never trade at this time of the day - and in possible BTTZ areas

Also - EJ was odd one out with EA and EU still rising well after 7 and 7 30 pm UK time

Noticed at exactly 8 00 am EJ was a scalp buy at 75 - but immediately we know unless we get over 85/6 then it will stall

In last case its made 82 and stalled - so a net 4 or 5 pips possible on scalp but again not advisable out of peak session times etc

EA so far over 4 hrs later from initial scalp buy as risen to 4550 - over 125+ pips from its scalp buy low area - amazing from 5 pip stop - but every day they are there if you are lucky enough to be around when the clues are dished out

Hope to see you about over next 2 days MM - Hope to be around at least 4 hr+ each day

Regards

F

yes i got that scalp buy, am using same levels to confirm. just playing waiting, for weekly dose of dumbville with Sir Alan Sugar

Thursday 3rd December 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders.

So far a busy first week of the month and again today more red news releases again on the UK Pound - Euro and the US Dollar.

The EU is back under 0600 again this morning and presently in a bear bias price structure - but so far its been reluctant to test the 0490 - 0500 price area and stayed above supports around 0550 and then from 0570 + so far this month.

The GU fell under 5000 down to 4900 yesterday and so far after 6 00 am as been a scalp buy above 4920/22. More red news on the Pound at 9 30 am.

Plan to be around for a few hrs this morning - then over Lunhtime and then a couple of hrs in the early part of the US session.

Normal stuff - charts - bias thoughts - scalps - etc etc

All FX contributions welcome - please feel free to join in - and if you are not on the contact/ friends list to be able to comment - just let me know via another thread and tell me a bit about yourself and then I can add you. Unfortunately my method is not for newbies or maybe FX traders without at least 18 months to 2 years of experience - its complex - not simple or easy - but it can be so powerful and accurate when carried out correctly - and very profitable with low risk / draw downs etc etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

EA - Flavour of the month for me so far - Early Scalps

EA

Pre Opens at 7 00 am

Normally I start sometime after 6 00 am - so was not around for the 5 30 am sell in an approx 25 pip range

However - got a nice sell outside my KT's and TW at 6 15 am at 4482 area for my first 9 pips

I am up 4 pips on the buy after 6 40/41 am from 4471/ 2

Here's my chart - and I am using my quick LR's for scalping guidance along with levels and of course time

207864d1449125703-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-31215-am.png

Attachments

• EA - 31215 am.png
    EA - 31215 am.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 905
Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders.

So far a busy first week of the month and again today more red news releases again on the UK Pound - Euro and the US Dollar.

The GU fell under 5000 down to 4900 yesterday and so far after 6 00 am as been a scalp buy above 4920/22. More red news on the Pound at 9 30 am.

Have a good day

Regards

F

GU

7 00 am

Comment above - first one of morning

GU now moved up 13 pips - a nice scalp buy in this last hr - slow - but thats what you expect for a start and that's a reason you need to learn to scalp with tight stops to get some pips in the kitty along with the odd trades with RR' over 2.

I exit 70% before the hr change - as I expect a pullback - but above 25/27 its still bullish again

7 04 am

EA scalp sell started 6 57/8 am and so far its dropped back 15 pips into the support area - shown on my earlier chart

GU

7 33 am

Its peaked so far on it buy at 4940 and the 7 10 am bar / candle - along with the time and LR's said - SELL

Since then 20+ min later its dropped 12 /13 pips and now at a crucial interim support area

We need under 4920 to stay with sells - and personally I had wanted to scalp buy again over 25

Really all depends on strength of interim supports from 4920 to 25

Dont forget Pound red news at 9 30 am as well - so expect a lot of movements on this pair etc over the morning

Cant join you today as out on a trip. Got this entry last night

Morning MM

Been some nice action again last 2 hrs - but also over night (y)

EJ as been a sell this morning after 7 00 am and after 7 39 am again - based on time rules on interim high as well

7 51 am was a nice scalp buy bounce if you are having scalping practice

Have good day - but sure you will

Regards

F

GU

7 33 am

Its peaked so far on it buy at 4940 and the 7 10 am bar / candle - along with the time and LR's said - SELL

Since then 20+ min later its dropped 12 /13 pips and now at a crucial interim support area

We need under 4920 to stay with sells - and personally I had wanted to scalp buy again over 25

Really all depends on strength of interim supports from 4920 to 25

Dont forget Pound red news at 9 30 am as well - so expect a lot of movements on this pair etc over the morning

GU

8 02 am

23 was the last low and 25 was a scalp buy with a move up to 35/36 over last 10 mins or so

We need over 4945 and 50 to stay with buys though - so if no joy - maybe another pullback and sell again

8 07 am

Looks as though LO at 8 00 am on the dot was start of weak Euro - as EU / EA / EJ all became scalp sells again - EA now dropped 40 pips from 6 15 am and 34 pips from EO at 7 00 am

10 mins of down bars/ candles on EU from 7 59 / 8 00 am

Drop was only 15 pips - but saying that on EU at this time in morning its not bad

Clear clean PA as well - with no interference or gameplay - unusual to say the least

morning mm

been some nice action again last 2 hrs - but also over night (y)

Ej as been a sell this morning after 7 00 am and after 7 39 am again - based on time rules on interim high as well

7 51 am was a nice scalp buy bounce if you are having scalping practice

have good day - but sure you will

regards

f

yes my blu line turned back the rally perfectly

GU

8 02 am

23 was the last low and 25 was a scalp buy with a move up to 35/36 over last 10 mins or so

We need over 4945 and 50 to stay with buys though - so if no joy - maybe another pullback and sell again

GU

8 30 am

It been a case that above 23/25 its scalp buys - but need over 45 and 50 to stay with them

I got 41 so far as high - will we try now ??

Have you looked at EU...is 552 target is reasonable? Its the last day low.

Have you looked at EU...is 552 target is reasonable? Its the last day low.

Under 86/87 is still a sell again on pullbacks

0552 is possible and even lower - BUT - all depends on this next 25 mins if 0568/70 is breached

If we dont go under 68 - then we could test over 90 and even 0600 again

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.