A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi MM

Good to see you around

Interesting had not looked at EA for a scalp - but had been in the EU scalp buy from Midday and know i need over 0606 and 0610 to stay with it

Will check out EA - news also in just over an hour

Regards

F

this is what i had

Attachments

• w2.PNG
    w2.PNG
    165.3 KB · Views: 98
this is what i had

Price action up to 12 20 pm and 4620 price was still HH & HL for me - even though the LRs were saying look to sell - without PA changing - as it did at 12 21 pm under 4620 - but even so i would have waited until under 4608/9 to sell as its all BTTZ area

Not for me one I would take whilst in a BTTZ area - like EU really

Price action up to 12 20 pm and 4620 price was still HH & HL for me - even though the LRs were saying look to sell - without PA changing - as it did at 12 21 pm under 4620 - but even so i would have waited until under 4608/9 to sell as its all BTTZ area

Not for me one I would take whilst in a BTTZ area - like EU really

but a sello at 08 09 is too far from the top?

you mean midday ea low?

Yes

Both EA and EU were scalp buys from Midday

EU as been a nice fall when it did not make over 0606 - but now wil it stay above 0578/9 - it should do - but as we know in BTTZ areas - then you get manipulation and gameplay - to catch us out

ga was sell at 15 but m,y stop hit

I think MM - after all the movements we had from early Opens to Midday - then now we are in the session when the market wants to get some of it back off traders

When all slows down - it gets difficult

Normally I would not bother with scalps in mid session times - awaiting news etc after early morning larger moves

As we know - there are good times to scalp - and very difficult times to scalp.

This last hr as not been a really easy period - simply because of the BTTZ etc and being stuck between a low and a news release due in just over 30 mins

I think MM - after all the movements we had from early Opens to Midday - then now we are in the session when the market wants to get some of it back off traders

When all slows down - it gets difficult

Normally I would not bother with scalps in mid session times - awaiting news etc after early morning larger moves

As we know - there are good times to scalp - and very difficult times to scalp.

This last hr as not been a really easy period - simply because of the BTTZ etc and being stuck between a low and a news release due in just over 30 mins

yes ive only taken 3 scalps.

1 05 pm

Pound

You expect the pound to strengthen when the Chancellor is saying all the right things and all looks positive ( well at least today )

we need back over 5115 and 20 though to stay with or adding any more scalp buys on the GU

1 15 pm

I ignored 1 09 pm scalp sell signals

I was wrong

EA fell 18 pips - EU fell 14 pips - GU fell 9 pips

we will never ever get it all 100% correct ;-)

News in 12 mins or so

i was goinng to sell gu but stayed out

the 1 30 pm news was of no real effect

GU still not made 5110 / 15 or higher - but at least its trying with 5080/82 offering good support

EU - still not made under 0575 and 0570 needed to sell more

Many pairs out of sync - will wait now to next hour

GA

1 45pm

Well I hope you got it MM

Its just risen 50 pips from news - did not spot it as focus was on EU / GU and EA - none of them moving that much

GU - Chancellors Speech

1 05 pm

Pound

You expect the pound to strengthen when the Chancellor is saying all the right things and all looks positive ( well at least today )

we need back over 5115 and 20 though to stay with or adding any more scalp buys on the GU

GU

2 00 pm Update

Still trying up and now at 5113

Shame - but the pair we should have gone with was the GA -

GU up over 50 pips from Midday

Meanwhile GA up 100 + pips

Attachments

• usd bounces north.JPG
    usd bounces north.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 138
  • eu sells.JPG
    eu sells.JPG