A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi N

If I didn't know you were not a Yank - I would have thought you were one from the love of the dollar bull

I don't think the Brits and Europeans are so bias on their currencies as the Americans - a few i used to know of in trading forums had this bias meaning they would only buy the US dollar - and never sell it

I have no problem buying or selling the Pound - I want the UK to do well - but if price wants down - then I would sell it and when it wants up - buy it

For now want over 5130 and 35 to buy more on the GU - will i get it ??

Dont know atm ?

Hi N

If I didn't know you were not a Yank - I would have thought you were one from the love of the dollar bull

I don't think the Brits and Europeans are so bias on their currencies as the Americans - a few i used to know of in trading forums had this bias meaning they would only buy the US dollar - and never sell it

I have no problem buying or selling the Pound - I want the UK to do well - but if price wants down - then I would sell it and when it wants up - buy it

Dont know atm ?

GU

3 43 pm

What should you do when an interim high or low is not breached after say 33 + mins ??

If you did it on the GU - you sold at 5105 /7 area at 2 33/ 4 pm

Low so far from that sell - 5080 - so worth easy over 22 -25 pips

EU

3 45pm

As the low at 0565/6 area held over 30 mins ??

Clues now 0582/85 - if we stay above there on pullbacks we can buy again

Hi N

Dont know atm ?

no i'm not a yank...........and I have no loyalties to any currency unless it benefits me .....so I generally want the GBP to do well...........others can go take a running jump :LOL:

I am watching for a usd bounce .............shes come off a lot recently ............watching

hmmmmmm Gu perhaps ?.........jees I just need the usd to bounce a little

Attachments

• gu sells.JPG
    gu sells.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 121
urrrrr........U/J and GU are teasing me ..........I may have picked the wrong pony here

out of EU............hmmm USd may still come north here ...........deciding on next scalp

despite what you are seeing on sone pairs the USD is not reselling much ..........I am going to hit it hard in a minute again .............may be the euro as its gone far to bull last 10 mins

live and loud guys ...........cmon cheer on the greenback to rise !!!

Attachments

• eu sells.JPG
    eu sells.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 58
hm what to do - i'm still around b/e here and clock is ticking

i like Euro for a resell .............bloody USD is a pain in the bear butt

Attachments

• what to do.JPG
    what to do.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 161
i'll run it a little longer ........back later gang got to shut up shop re work

EU

3 45pm

As the low at 0565/6 area held over 30 mins ??

Clues now 0582/85 - if we stay above there on pullbacks we can buy again

EU

5 30 pm

High on EU so far from scalp buy 30+ mins after EU Low - 0640

Scalpers could have bought at 3 09 pm - but any time after 3 39 pm at 0590 - 0593 area was fine

Worth an extra 40+ pips in the kitty

Any scalp sells for me would have been minor - ie in the 3 to 7 pip range - so just left partials off the buys

Will pop back in later to explain more

I question myself explaining my method - maybe I am not explaining it as well as I could ????

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.