• asian resistance holds.JPG
    asian resistance holds.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 90
GU

4 hours later

Updated chart

Also made Green LR longer setting a lighter colour

206960d1448373993-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-241115-pm.png

classic example of an overpowering Currency move vs others ..........doesn't matter what everyone else was doing ......GBP has dropped like a stone in last few hours (y)

in fact the red GBP has had a horrendous few days look at it on a GU chart and the effect

YEEEEEEOUCH ! :cry:
N

Attachments

• dog dog GBP.JPG
    dog dog GBP.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
classic example of an overpowering Currency move vs others ..........doesn't matter what everyone else was doing ......GBP has dropped like a stone in last few hours (y)

in fact the red GBP has had a horrendous few days look at it on a GU chart and the effect

YEEEEEEOUCH ! :cry:
N

Hi N

Yes GU as been a nice sell last 7+ hrs - although main down part came after 11 00 am

Also EA as been brilliant for me - EU only average and EJ - not my favourite today

Hope to pop in later on - but overall for a Tuesday - not to bad at all

(y)

I hope you and the rest of the guys have not done to bad today as well

Regards

F

GU - Today - 12 hr plus review

GU

7 20pm

I stopped trading a few hrs ago - but was keen to to keep an eye on the GU as I exited my sells before 5 00 pm

From after about 3 30 pm - I thought it might be trying to find supports - and the ones from 5052 - 56 area seemed to be working

After 4 51 pm and 5 00 pm the GU was a scalp buy

207010d1448393131-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-241115-pm-2.png

Over 2 hrs later its as risen approx 30 pips - a classic London close trade really after a bearish 9 hrs or so

2 charts now

One showing the change and the scalp buy set up

The other one covering the whole day - nice early buys and then sells after Opens and after 11 00 am

207012d1448393151-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-241115-all-day.png

Got to admit I ignored the GA - was trading the EA - and also the GJ beast.

The GU today is a good example of why you need to be able to understand when changes are happening on an intraday basis

In a nut shell - to be in the zone today

1. From 6 00 am to after 7 00 am you should have been buying - yes (y)

2. From after LO and 8 21 am onwards - you should have been selling - yes -(y)

3. From after 11 00 am to maybe 3 30 pm - you should have been selling still - yes - (y)

4. From after 4 51 pm and 5 00 pm - you should have been buying - NO - ;-(( - finished for day and had not started a new scalp buy - shame - but you cannot catch all moves -

Attachments

• GU - 241115 pm 2.png
    GU - 241115 pm 2.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 544
  • GU - 241115 all day.png
    GU - 241115 all day.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 565
Thanks N and F for the answers.
Might be a lack of passion or love for trading, who know's.
Done a few scalp/swings on another account(more funded)

Time for me to start a new thread on short term stuff and set myself some challenges.

Will still keep going with my swing trading thread, still crap at swing trading.

Cheers
Oscar

Attachments

• sax.JPG
    sax.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 95
Wednesday 25th November 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Guys

Noticed the GU as carried on rising over night - although only made approx 60 pips from its low and support areas of 5052/55 ish

Also EU stayed above 0620/25 price area - again a support base so far this week and AU carried on up over 100 pips from the start of the week

Around most of day - but only popping in now and again

Best scalp this morning - after 5 51am & 6 00 am on the EA but 4680 is a clear interim R

All input and comments on FX Intraday trading - charts - calls - ideas - questions etc welcome

Have a great day

Regards

F

7 14am

All the scalp action I am in for now is based around the Aussie Dollar

Its been rising resulting in a price bull movement on the AU and the EA and GA falling

EA I had already been scalping - first as a scalp buy and then as scalp sell after 6 39 am after it failed to make over 4680

No way did I think it would drop down to 4650 again - that's were initially i started with the scalp buy

I lost my 30% partial on the buy - but the scalp sell was at 100% stake size - so net effect 70% gain

GA was also OK to sell - I was late at 7 06 am - I left the AU buy alone - as I thought the GA would move more - it did nearly 30 pips in 5 mins before its bounce

EU

7 25 am

Since Monday - I have been saying its bullish above 0620 / 25

Yesterday we made 0676 - but that was just not enough for the move to carry on

It fell again to 0625/30 and then overnight tried again to break above 0676/ 83 - so far not successful

I reckon if it gets over 83 and 88 it will try 0700

I dont see it making over 0750 + - but that all depends if supports from 0600 - 0620/25 and then 0650 hold this week.

Under 0617 and 0600 favours holding on to an sells to test under 0595 and then 0580 - 85 ish

More US Dollar red news at 1 30 pm as well

GL with it

7 32 am

Talking of the EA - Euro is stronger than Pound atm - ie EA & EU rising but GA and GU not the same

With the dollar weaker - EU just touched 0682 so far

Pullbacks staying above 0669/70 are still buys again for now

Morning N

Do you think it might stay like that through the 2 Opens ?

EA as been scalpers paradise this morning - up and down like a yo - yo

Have a good day

Regards

F

hey F .............you know that answer ..........none of us know :LOL:

at this moment however I am selling usd .......in 5, 10 15 mins I might be buying it ............so 1 trade at a time ;)

N

Attachments

• usd today.JPG
    usd today.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 75
hey F .............you know that answer ..........none of us know :LOL:

at this moment however I am selling usd .......in 5, 10 15 mins I might be buying it ............so 1 trade at a time ;)

N

we are 20 pips of usd off a serious Support level from last week........I would be surprised if we got below this today

N

Attachments

• bigger picture.JPG
    bigger picture.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 92
7 38 am

When its an all action packed busy period - some pairs have to be neglected - as I just dont like trying to scalp 3 or more pairs at the same time - 2 is difficult enough

Shame as EJ as been missed since 7 00 am as a scalp buy and so a missed approx 30 pips - EA and EU got my priority

Status
Not open for further replies.