A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok back To BE on EU so wont lose now ............tight on GU as well

ok 2-3 pips up now ..............i'll keep trying to work this scenario

USD is the bull play still

back later all ............:)

N

Your UCad is at 3323 atm - owe at least 27 pips to you today ;-))

PS - they are partial stakes - but still like a 8 pip nice scalp on 100% stakes so happy

Last edited:
sorry I dominated thread for a few mins ..........

but that's live scalping calls and observations !!!

back later

Attachments

• ucad buys.JPG
    ucad buys.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 97
For me its in a 12 pip range near the middle - so not bothering until we come out of it - one way or another

hour change though so lets see whats next

very wise .........ditto for bloody EU .....but I washed my face just about on both so no harm done :cool:

1 15pm

EU

15 mins to US red news

EU at a real critical price area for me ie 0730

I always planned to keep selling under 0730 and 40

I have got a scalp buy after 0718 - as it was not going under 0712 and 0707 - 2 prices i needed on my scalp sell

Now we have paused at 0731/2 and fallen again - so we are in a manipulated area for now prior to news

Under 0707 and 0690 etc - sells

Above 0735 / 40 + look for buys ad tests higher again

News in 5 mins

Shame on EA - totally missed it - as was in EU and UCad trades and also looking earlier on GU

Put off by EJ not having to nice a PA and did not focus on EA after 12 39 and 12 51 pm - and so missed a beaut

Normally i would not scalp 3 pairs simultaneously - but on partials with a stop then stuck in a profit - its possible too have 4 or 6 or more trades open at same time

2 32 pm for me made sense

3 06 pm

EU - over 0805 also made sense when we made over 0740 and 50

I had said it enough times and the clues were then when we did go back under 0715 and 0707 etc and also made over 0725 and 30.

Will post my EU chart in a bit and also 3 LiTs areas in 3 different sessions all within 18 hrs - unusual really - normally only 1 or 2.

EU - 3 LiTs Areas in 3 different sessions in 18 hrs

First my EU update from Midday

EU

12 00pm

First of all - who noticed all the tricks played so far ?

We are know the FX markets are unregulated and cleverly manipulated - in fact some of it is totally legal - but you just need massive bucks to be able to do it

Ok the tricks so far

Yesterday afternoon we had low just before Draghi's speech of 0708.

-------------------

From pre Opens market was bearish - but after catching the bears out yesterday afternoon - it was the bulls turn to be caught out - so before Yellen's speech early morning - the market fell and after 8 30 am even more to a new day low so far of 0692 - ie lower than yesterday's low of 0708.

For old fashioned T/A guys - its an outside bar today - totally manipulated.

------------------------

So whats next

Easy really.

I need over 0740 and 50 to think about going bullish etc and looking for buys to even have a chance of testing 0780 and 0800 +

---------------------

GL

My method mentioned at Midday

Basically "wrapping " - but not like 80% of all other traders wraps needing 50 to 200 pips to say buy above and sell below - some of my scalp LiTS are under 5 pips - many under 10 -15 pips

3 20 pm

EU I min LR Chart for last 18 hrs with 3 LiTs Areas marked in yellow - 1/2 /3

Not about trading for first one at close of US session and start of Eastern Sessions - but about for European and London session - and now after 2 30pm the US session

I am sure you can see now what helps me the most to work out each sessions bias

Also similar on so many other charts - but EU is maybe most traders favourite as a benchmark on whats going on

I like this chart

205646d1447341402-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-3-lits-3-sessions-121115.png

Attachments

• EU - 3 LiTs in 3 sessions 121115.png
    EU - 3 LiTs in 3 sessions 121115.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 571
Status
Not open for further replies.