A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed on other thread - Sun had her worst win ratio of recent times - only 39% but had some of her largest winners - making her very profitable from just a few winners

Win ratios alone are not the only key of a successful winning method

Ideally for scalping you need 65% + win ratio + but then for me off my partial stakes only 10% to highest 20% go on to make a lot more pips - but those what do outweigh the rest - ie 50 -100 -300 pip partial wins are worth a lot of lost 30% of 5 or 10 pips etc

If keen is about do want to assist him sometime next week on scalping in US session

Please persevere - if after say 3 months and over 700+ scalps you have not improved - well then maybe it's not for you -- so you would need to try a different method - but really scalpers never really know until they have a few thousand scalps behind them.

Some sessions I have 3 + go wrong in a row and I know within a couple of mins - then other sessions - I get 10 or 25+ all correct - all making over 5+ pips net

Trading is never identical from session to session - day to day

Hi F,
Please do wish her advance HDB from me...
About the EU lits 0743 to 0746. I have a thought.
If i reverse the time at around 5:51. Then there was no Lr around those levels.
But if I turn back then I can see around 4:18. Two LR was there. Which matches with the line.
Those two LR is creating a cloud...like ichimoku cloud.

Notice Draghi is also speaking tomorrow morning on the Euro again and also a US and Canadian Bank Holiday for this afternoon's session

Will pop in and out at times this afternoon - as a few other jobs to do as well

GL guys - see you later

F

London Close Update

This afternoon the US and Canadians have had a Bank Holiday

Trading as still been OK - although saying that I have stayed with Pound and Euro crosses and not traded UCad or UChf etc

Pound crosses after the false low of 9 30 am news have turned and been bullish most of the day

EU and EJ both been OK and I am featuring a EJ chart next as I liked that pair this afternoon with nice moves after KT's

205498d1447260088-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-111115-pm.png

Attachments

• EJ - 111115 pm.png
    EJ - 111115 pm.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 372
1 33 pm

Is 0706 on EU the low of the day now ?

The 0706 low today happened at 1 08 pm - UK time

1 09 pm at 0707/8 was a scalp buy

1 15pm was Draghi speech and rather than falling ( normal for Draghi) it carried on up over 45 + pips

We had the retrace and drop after 3 03 pm - but it never went under 0706 and made a HL - but - we have not had a HH over 0755 +

Will be popping in sometime tomorrow again - but not covering early mornings or all day for now - Please feel free to post your charts / questions /observations / etc etc

Don't forget to check news for tomorrow and have a good trading day

Regards

F

morning all ....im in session at moment for a while yet ........thought id drop in

AUD had a great asian session ...70-80 pips on its own ......and its spilled into London so far ...nothing much else that bull .......

GBP having a dog of a London so far .....20 pips or so down

usd flat / bullish

ok I will call my scalps next

right top scalp im watching is

GU Sells

easy money so far London....that's a green usd index and a red GBP index on the chart both available in my signature area links

so hit th ebounce coming soon

Attachments

• gu sells.JPG
    gu sells.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 77
5206/5208 as good as any point

Attachments

• gu sells.JPG
    gu sells.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 69
aud has now come off 6 pips from reent days high..ripe for a be buy ..again I would be looking at USD as my secondary currency

Attachments

• au rebuys.JPG
    au rebuys.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 65
now theses are not perfect as I am looking for a neutral usd here as I cant have my cake and eat it ..............you could of course look for trading the A/G (or is it G/A) but the spreads will kill you

N

ok back later ...got to tidy up some trades

just a quick insight there ...overall GBP is the dog and AUD the bull.....others inbetween watching

Attachments

• so far.JPG
    so far.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.