A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
That actually is what makes EA so good for me and you. The fact that it swings so much and you can know the trend but still get 10+ pips going counter trend in a few minutes and then jump right back on the trend train again.

Bit like the Dax on the crazier days. Buy or sell anywhere as in 20 minutes you will be onside by 15 at least once. Ok not recommended of course.

From what I have heard about the Dax ( never traded it) I have always though I would leave that instrument alone - but yes the EA seems to have great qualities for intraday trades

AU

9 26 am

A lot of support from 7170 to 80

If it stops AU and it turns up - then also look for falls on EA

Pound news next - had a GU scalp sell under 5426 - but will exit for news

Basil has been very patient this morning - only a few woofs - so going to pop out dog walking before 10 am

That EU scalp buy above 18 made 7 pips for me - but so slow

Ok - hope this morning helped a bit

I can see ways I can help Keen - thats for certain - so maybe we can catch up later in your US session later

Back later on

stay Focused

F

PS

whilst I am out - feel free to chat and add charts and comments etc etc

the more the merrier - look for new levels and watch time rules on new interim highs and lows etc

GL

just noticed as I get ready to leave - not seen some comments

sorry guys - will answer later on etc and any new questions etc

EU seems to be bouncing from the M30 TF swing low from Oct 29th. I always look that TF as reference for possible bounces. I don't know if that is a good o bad habit...?

Last edited:
It’s 5:20AM here. I make a break around this time to go to the park to work out to preserve my biggest treasure..…my health.
Will be back before NY open.

Eurusd short 10:10 hrs

Eurusd short 10 10  04 11 15.png

Morning F and all SSS followers

+10 pips at present

Probably close if no break of support

(y)

Euraud short 10:51

Euraud short 10 51  04 11 15.png
Hi MM and all

3.6 up on eurusd
3 up on above euraud

Keeping close eye with view to close as support close below

Dave.

Dax lr

Manged to put in 40 mins while eating dinner. so only small size orders.
The big 26 point loss was a limit that opened in the other direction from an open winning trade, so only one six point loss.
New platform for me, FXCM
The price and linear regression are bit unstable when the DAX is doing it's wild thing.
But in general pretty good when the price is more stable, so will carry on when I can.

Goodnight
Oscar

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    12.4 KB · Views: 75
Manged to put in 40 mins while eating dinner. so only small size orders.
The big 26 point loss was a limit that opened in the other direction from an open winning trade, so only one six point loss.
New platform for me, FXCM
The price and linear regression are bit unstable when the DAX is doing it's wild thing.
But in general pretty good when the price is more stable, so will carry on when I can.

Goodnight
Oscar

and what about the spreads?

and what about the spreads?

spread is 1 in the cash session and can jump around a bit in the futures trading
4.5 hours futures trading after cash close.
1 spread is easy to mange on the DAX.
They seem to have very good spreads on FX
Even noticed negative spreads one day on the AUD/USD
But have never scalped FX, only swing traded

Attachments

• Comm.PNG
    Comm.PNG
    44.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Spreads.PNG
    Spreads.PNG
    197.6 KB · Views: 95
Status