A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning F,

I scalped sell that. But re enter again. Now it seems bad idea.
How long do you think it will stay bearish?

Regards
Sun

Morning Sun

Well - all depends on strength of supports from 5400 to 5420/25

We may find that area holds - and then over an hour or so we properly reverse

the next clues will really be after LO in approx 20 mins or so

Will post full LR chart to explain more etc

(y)

Have a good session Sun

F

It was my EA chart. little clumsy though.
EA sell.png

EU - UPDATE from 7 00 am for 8 00 am

EU

7 00 am Update

Depending on the false play - above 0980 now the EU is bullish and we should be looking for more scalp buys

If price drops under 0970 - then forget it for now as would show market is changing for Opens

EU

7 20 AM

Still stalling around 0980 -82 area

I want to scalp buy from here - - check posts earlier

EU

7 53 am

OK - I knew it would be slow - its the EU

We never went under 80 and just made 19 pips on the scalp buy

Celebrations - lol :D

Missed that..:eek:
When entered was already late.
LO = Low i guess.

Never mind

I have missed easily 4 good scalps this morning - and that's with 4 monitors etc etc

When the action happens - its normally all at once

Then you get the boring periods - where the market wants to take you money back of your gains - or if you missed the quick action - its set you up to think this is slow and nice - I will trade this etc etc - and then it teases and reverses and laughs in your face

That's the market - but every week and every month - you will start to read it better - thats for sure

7 59 am

Careful for open in case of spikes - but also look for new scalp trades as well

EA

8 07 am

Notice at exactly at 8 00 am a turn on EA from 5435 / 37 area

Then 8 02 am at 5439 / 40 was the scalp buy - supported by LRs crossover on scalp quick LRs

3 mins later up 17 pips and then tested 57 / 58 - above the 53 /55 barrier of before

Will we try next over 62 and 65 and more scalp buys ??

Too early to say - just make sure you have locked some profits in

8 13 AM

EA

5465 - 25 pips up from entry area - nice - all within 12 mins

Thats what you want - also with 3 - 7 pip stops if possible

EU

8 14 AM

Testing 1000 - 1002 area -

All going to plan this morning - only had one duff scalp and one that only made me 4 pips - so with the ones making me 10 to 30 pips - its all been fine

Time for a 15 min break now

see you in a bit

EA

8 07 am

Notice at exactly at 8 00 am a turn on EA from 5435 / 37 area

Then 8 02 am at 5439 / 40 was the scalp buy - supported by LRs crossover on scalp quick LRs

3 mins later up 17 pips and then tested 57 / 58 - above the 53 /55 barrier of before

Will we try next over 62 and 65 and more scalp buys ??

Too early to say - just make sure you have locked some profits in

EA

8 38 am

So far made 5491

Will post a chart next

EA - After 6 30 am and 130+ pips later on

EA

I have focused on this pair more this morning - for obvious reason - but still made some nice pips off the EJ and EU

Daily target was out the way in just over 70 mins and really from 6 20 am to now - its been a very good profitable day

Who says you need to be at your screens all day to be an intraday trader ??

i only stay on for 4 -6 hr sessions - because I am full time and don't play golf much - but do like trying to stay fit - that maybe takes less than 2 hrs a day - not like golf - 4 -7 hrs days required for that hobby

I have taken 8 scalps on the EA - left partials on both ways - and in the end the buy part stakes won.

I have marked on chart how I saw it - also check out around 7 00 am my original plans on how to trade it

Dont worry if you have not made 100+ pips of it - dont worry if you have not made 50 pips off it - but if you have not made at least 20 pips off it - then what you been doing ?? ;-)

204190d1446195259-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-301015-am.png

Attachments

• EA - 301015 am.png
    EA - 301015 am.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 873
Last edited:
8 58 AM

EA

5510 now

when do we scalp sell for a pullback ??

If we do after hr chnage when all lines up - remember above 5487/90 - its still then bullish again for more scalp buys

9 13 am

So far all quietened down this hour

No main red news to 12 30 pm - on US & Cad Dollar

Time for a dog walk I reckon

Not saying this next hr or two will be quiet - but you always get a lull after busy periods

As long as you dont see BTTZ tease zones - with no news interim lows or highs made in over 30 mins and tight ranges of only 15 -25 pips - then should be OK

Also - you can normally scalp for 3 -7 pips at any hour of the day - but done enough scalping this morning - time for fresh air ;-)

See you later guys

Stay Focused

F

Status
Not open for further replies.