A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
EA

12 09 pm

After last comment - low held over 30+ mins and price went up another 30 + pips

After 11 30 am time for pullbacks again - or scalp sells

5425 to 40 - support area should stop the pullbacks and maybe another scalp buy then - but only if all clue line up

12 17 pm

5435 was the low held by supports for now and 12 10 pm at 5438 was the scalp buy based on 2 LRs cross overs and time and PA

7 mins later 18 pips

12 22 pm

EU looks as though it wants to test 0945 -50 supports for now

News in 8 mins - so maybe worth waiting for red news effect or get out part or all scalp sells by 12 29 pm ?

0975-80 is still the R on the EU - and so far it cannot breach it after news and a 20+ pip rise

Ucad dropped approx 20+ pips as well on news

EA

12 38 PM

Now stuck in a 50 -55 pip range of S & R

Under 5420 /18 we should drop more - and over 5475+ - we should carry on up

In between - like many Pairs now - could end up as a BTTZ tease zone - dont get suckered

0975-80 is still the R on the EU - and so far it cannot breach it after news and a 20+ pip rise

Ucad dropped approx 20+ pips as well on news

EU

12 40 pm

reversed from R area and now testing under last low - trick stuff again going on

Might be best to wait now for more clarity or if you need to just grab - 3 to 7 pip scalps

t2win site went off line so I couldn't post anymore

anyway USd is flat as a pancake today so far ...........

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1704.html#post2648730

euro has been the darling bull of London session .........shes come off a bit now but still may come back

aud and yen have been the main sellers so far London........

usd was I suppose a net bear through London so EU have been the best opps on usd pairs

cheers
N

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzz.JPG
    zzzzzzzzzzz.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 120
  • eu.JPG
    eu.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 59
Off for a quick lunch - back some time next hr

Hope we dont have to wait to after 2 30pm for resuming play - ie boring BTTZ in between now and then

See you later and be careful now - as the markets want you winning back

F

t2win site went off line so I couldn't post anymore

anyway USd is flat as a pancake today so far ...........

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1704.html#post2648730

euro has been the darling bull of London session .........shes come off a bit now but still may come back

aud and yen have been the main sellers so far London........

usd was I suppose a net bear through London so EU have been the best opps on usd pairs

cheers
N

Hi N

Yes - you were making too many posts in 2 mins - or it might have been me lol

Still had a cracking morning off mainly EA and then EU with a bit of EJ helping the score

Back now after lunch - hope you have caught some good pips

Regards

F

I think I'm done for today...

I made some silly mistakes but managed to make +108.9 pips : )

See you tomorrow

View attachment 204094

Hi Shacau

Dont worry - If you are intraday FX trading - a few silly mistakes are all part of the game

Main thing is - you made an excellent number of net profitable pips and good winning trades

Credit to you - well done

Wait to you start going up over 1 or 2 + Lots a pip etc etc - I am sure it will happen - just carry on step by step on the journey and don't try rushing or compounding too quickly - like I did years ago and then put myself back 6 months on my profitable journey - simply because I had the shock of 7 large consecutive losses in a day on over 20+ lots of my own money - wiping out a few weeks profits and doing my head in ;-((

See you around tomorrow

Regards

F

Just heard on Sky News - Deutsche Bank - one of the largest players in the currency market with reportedly anything from 15 to 22% market share on axing 15,000 jobs -

I suppose some of the problem are down to all the fines they keep getting for rigging the markets as well as problems in the eurozone etc etc

EA

12 38 PM

Now stuck in a 50 -55 pip range of S & R

Under 5420 /18 we should drop more - and over 5475+ - we should carry on up

In between - like many Pairs now - could end up as a BTTZ tease zone - dont get suckered

EA

2 15 PM

the range is still in play high 5480 and low 5420 with bias bullish - BUT

If can not breach over 5480 and 90 - then we just test supports lower again

In the end one of these levels will let go

EU

2 35 PM

In the last 5 mins or so - the EU as tested it High R area again of today

For now above 0958 - the pair is bullish on pull backs

i would only look for more scalp sells under 53 and 43

3 04 pm

EJ - EA - GA - all remaining bullish for the session atm