A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 35 am

Popped back to have a look

Its been boring - except maybe Pound crosses

After 9 30 am the GU and GA were scalp buys worth taking

Other than that - just a slow down in ranges

Will pop in before Midday again - but will be around for 12 30 pm news on US and Cad dollars

Regards

F

GU & GA

Comment above approx 5 hrs ago

You should be if you left any partial stakes on up over 60 pips on the GU - and on the GA - up approx 65 -70 pips

Still both bullish - need to check whether next hr they might peak after hitting R areas

GL

EA - Chart Update at 3 00 pm ish

EA

Chart from this morning

By then already made well over my daily target on it

204190d1446195259-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-301015-am.png

Now coming up to 3 00 pm - update

Trouble is I lost out not adding above 5530 - i took my partials buys off there - silly so and so - thought I would buy lower - but never went down near 5500 area to do that

204220d1446216875-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-301015-pm.png

Attachments

• EA - 301015 pm.png
    EA - 301015 pm.png
    89 KB · Views: 644
EA - Key Time Scalps

Another EA trade - 2 actually

I liked this one because of the set up from after 2 39 pm

2 51 pm was a 25+ pip sell in 9 mins##

3 01/ 2 pm was a 15 pip scalp buy - similar time - but still trying again atm

Thats what I look for

a busy pair - correct set up - KT in a TW and then cross overs on scalping LRs plus basic interim levels of S & R.

There are other clue as well - ie correlations on other pairs and also previous direction 5 -10 mins before the change - all clues aided by the Lrs and of course the correct PA
204224d1446218408-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-301015-pm-scalp-kt.png

Attachments

• EA - 301015 PM scalp KT.png
    EA - 301015 PM scalp KT.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 623
GU & GA

Comment above approx 5 hrs ago

You should be if you left any partial stakes on up over 60 pips on the GU - and on the GA - up approx 65 -70 pips

Still both bullish - need to check whether next hr they might peak after hitting R areas

GL

An hour or so later - both GU and GA still bullish with further price rises

Now since after 9 30 am - GU up approx 100 pips and GA up approx 110 pips

Back now later on

If you are finishing this or next hr - have a great weekend

Regards

F

Another EA trade - 2 actually

I liked this one because of the set up from after 2 39 pm

2 51 pm was a 25+ pip sell in 9 mins##

3 01/ 2 pm was a 15 pip scalp buy - similar time - but still trying again atm

Thats what I look for

a busy pair - correct set up - KT in a TW and then cross overs on scalping LRs plus basic interim levels of S & R.

There are other clue as well - ie correlations on other pairs and also previous direction 5 -10 mins before the change - all clues aided by the Lrs and of course the correct PA
204224d1446218408-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-301015-pm-scalp-kt.png

Over 100 pip drop since i took that scalp sell

Yes - i did leave a partial on ;-)

I missed out pips on way up

Not missed out on way down

Made my day (y)

Back later

Another great day!

+219.8 pips : )

have a great weekend everyone

cheers

View attachment 204228

Hi Shacau

I keep saying Excellent and WD - but its well deserved - because that type of intraday trading requires a lot of focus - concentration and most important - good disciplines.

That's once you understand all the method and from what I can see Shacau - you seem to have worked it all out and putting it to very good use .

Keep that up for a few weeks or months and then you can really start to gain confidence and progress - knowing that we can never be 100% accurate etc - but if we get out the bad ones quickly - put the good ones into stops with profit and cherry pick the best movers for the session - you have an ongoing money maker

You will have ups and down - the 5 or 7 consecutive losses etc - but then I am sure you will also get the 20 -30+ winning trades in a row - simply because I think you have got a good high win ratio - and as long you work on that - the numbers will carry on coming in.

I am really delighted that we have a few followers now proving it does work and making some great numbers

Thank you for sharing your results and enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

could not get a way today ..............grrrrrr

usd index was a peach today - as predictable as it gets

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1704.html#post2649404

N

Evening N

Only just gone 5 30 pm and it pitch black outside - give me long summer days - need to move abroad 6 months of the year I reckon lol

You have missed a cracker again -

UCad / UChf - nice falls this afternoon

GU / GA / AU - mainly bullish most of day

EJ / EA / EU - both ways - even better - i like these 100+ pip moves up and down :D

Some of the guys who have been posting their results are very impressive - trouble is the rest of this Forum just don't believe its possible.

I am sure they think there having a few lucky days

If thats the case my last 6 years must have all been total Luck ( lol)

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

Morning F,

Happy T2W Birthday for yesterday.

Keep up the good work (y)

Morning showtyne

Thank you

Sorry had not seen your comment yesterday am - I think I had checked the page after it went on to a new one - and your comment was not there - but this morning after I went back over yesterday - ie my comments and own notes - I have spotted a few comments I missed during the day. I don't think it down to a 30 second delay - I think when the thread is busy some comments fall back behind some new comments and if thats on a previous page - they get missed.

I am pleased you find the thread informative and hopefully its as helped your own progress if you are intraday trading FX.

I get the feeling its only the members who don't intraday FX - ie maybe the longer term Swing traders not always expecting a result under a day who just don't get it ?.

Only this week I have commented on actual trades in advance - with clarity - ie scalp buy again if price stays above xxxxxx on any pullback after an interim high

We then get say pullback and price stays above the xxxxxx and we get a KT and a quick LR scalp buy crossover clue - and any one using the 1 min LR chart - its then obvious what to do next - all with a stop of minimum 3 pips - maximum 7 pips - all depending on the FX pair in question and its spread.

Then for the next 15 or 30 mins or even in some cases 5 + hrs price carries on rising and I update with levels etc etc and probable turn prices to then look for opposite trades etc.

However - for some members - all this does not count ??

To make it more frustrating several other followers to sharing their trade history for the day ( genuine statements ) along with trades that have been mentioned in the thread - and yet other certain members - saying there is no proof - its all a con etc etc.???

I genuinely feel sorry for these traders - but that's not my problem - some people would not believe black and white evidence - mainly because they don't want to admit they are wrong ? Maybe these are the non disciplined traders who don't use stops and feel if they cannot ever make consistent profits- certainly no other retail FX trader can ??

In fact I remember one well respected member (he left over 15 months ago with that nic) saying he was a commercial trader and he felt that is was nearly impossible for any retail FX trader to continually make profits from the currency market. - ie nearly impossible

I remember that - because the statement is just SO WRONG.

For sure only a small percentage of retail FX traders get there - whether its 10% or just 2% - nobody really know - but even 2% could still be thousands of FX retail traders around the world who every week and every month - take profits from their trading accounts.

Have a great November trading month

Regards

F

Evening N

Some of the guys who have been posting their results are very impressive - trouble is the rest of this Forum just don't believe its possible.

I am sure they think there having a few lucky days

If thats the case my last 6 years must have all been total Luck ( lol)

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

as the great golfer gary player always says

"the harder I practice, the luckier I get"

N:cool:

GU - Yesterday Friday 30th October

I assume F got the GU buys in us session ?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1704.html#post2649414

have a great weekend
N

Hi N

I did suffer from the "end of the week" brain failure at times yesterday :)

I published my LiTs area as normally - Pre opens and Pre 7 00 am

I had the GU pair area at 5297 - 5327 - which basically meant - Price structure Bias had it bullish above both prices and the area - and bearish under the area - ie under 5297.

I should have scalped the GU from 6 30 am with a scalp buy and left a partial on - but I didn't - lack of focus i suppose

Both after 7 am and 8 am ( both Opens ) the GU never went under 5327 and into the LiTs area - so basically any KT from 8 30 am to 10 am I should have then bought it .

I even mentioned it was a buy after 9 30 am - but at that time - was not in it - as focused on other pairs mainly the EA and EU.

Thankfully - I did get in it after 5336 later on and left a partial on as you say in the US session it went up over 120 pips and actually 138 pips from when I should have bought it

GU chart for day

204312d1446299693-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-301015-pm.png

Attachments

• GU - 301015 PM.png
    GU - 301015 PM.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,023
now that's trading ...........(y)

F .......you have a helluva crew now on your books ............we need to set up a damn prop shop to start sweating them out !!!

hahahahaha
N

Hi N

I honestly get the feeling some of the other members on the Forum ( mainly the alternative fan mob ) - must think these other guys are all "shills"

The absolute truth of the matter is though - I don't know any of them prior to joining T2W approx 2 years ago - even Major Magnum - he had heard about me through a contact he had on another forum ( Johnfx) but we had never spoken etc etc.

Members who have come forward over the last year and six month are from all different countries - ie not all based in the UK or near me in the Midlands and there is nothing underhand going on at all . Not one bit

All the training is via this forum - ie previous threads and training here on this journal and on Sun's thread - totally Open.

My method works everyday - 100% guaranteed

No trader will have a 100% win ratio - but they do need to aim at between 65 and 80% win ratios on batches of 100 trades ideally and then take multi trades every day - normally between 6 and 20 a day is sufficient - but i say 10 -20 - because I rarely take less than 10 and rarely take 25 +

If a trader takes 3 trades and gets 2 wrong - more than likely if he stopped then he would have a losing session or day

If he takes 5 trades and get all of them correct and makes his daily target - whether it 25 - or 40 or 50 pips a day - then he could stop - in some cases after just 60 -90 minutes of trading

However if he takes 3 trades and get all 3 wrong he then need to break - and come back 30 -60 mins later and try another pair.

Then he might get to 10 trades - but 6 are wrong and his 4 winners have not covered his losses

I find though - if he is then able to take another 10 trades in the US session - he should with a 65%+ win ratio not get more than 4 more wrong - and so 10 total bad trades in a day - but his 10 winners will be more than his 10 losses - simply because all losses are restricted to just 5 pips or less - whereas 2 or 3 of his winners will be over 7 or 10 pips - even over 20 pips.

End result - a net win.

As a trained accountant N - I sure you know that all stacks up - its a numbers game but the problem comes about because of traders mindsets. Unfortunately 3 or 4 consecutive losses can just create massive negativity - and unless they have the track record to keep them calm under pressure - it can then go all pear shape etc etc.

Finally - its a shame but unfortunately for every 10 traders who try and follow my method over 4 or 6 + months - there will be a few who will not make it . This comes down to either its not their "cup of tea" - ie too stressful etc - or they cannot maintain the disciplines and focus required on a daily basis.

Nobody really know until they test themself - but if they never try - they will never know ;-)

Have a good weekend and hope you get some more time for trading next week

Regards

F

Hi N

I did suffer from the "end of the week" brain failure at times yesterday :)

I published my LiTs area as normally - Pre opens and Pre 7 00 am

I had the GU pair area at 5297 - 5327 - which basically meant - Price structure Bias had it bullish above both prices and the area - and bearish under the area - ie under 5297.

I should have scalped the GU from 6 30 am with a scalp buy and left a partial on - but I didn't - lack of focus i suppose

Both after 7 am and 8 am ( both Opens ) the GU never went under 5327 and into the LiTs area - so basically any KT from 8 30 am to 10 am I should have then bought it .

I even mentioned it was a buy after 9 30 am - but at that time - was not in it - as focused on other pairs mainly the EA and EU.

Thankfully - I did get in it after 5336 later on and left a partial on as you say in the US session it went up over 120 pips and actually 138 pips from when I should have bought it

GU chart for day

204312d1446299693-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-301015-pm.png

for me the gu was ineffectual in london session............but the US offered some great opps

around 2.30 the usd breached its days low and GBP was on a bull roll.......that plenty tempting correlation / patterns

60 pips from that if you rode the dragon (y)

N

Attachments

• gu action.JPG
    gu action.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
EU as gapped up approx 25 pips on Sunday nights Open and EJ and EA similar - EA over 65 pips

I don't trades normally on Sunday evenings - but do normally check out what's been going on.

Tomorrow celebrated the 2 year birthday of

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader.html

The thread I was told to quote " that won't last 2 weeks" did not quite go the 2 years - but had over 1 million page reads and I note is now near 1. 2 million.

Shame it had to finish - something we don't have to worry about on this journal -

November 2015 will see the start now of changes to the format.

It will drive the "alternative fans" to try new ways to get me banned - but I am just wanting them to keep on digging a deeper hole for themselves - so given up bothering with the tricks and their lies.

See you in the morning for opens

PS - 2 statements from me

I from this morning - Sunday 1st November am - new day new trading month - and one from over 6 years ago I found in the archives - when I used time based 10 sec tick charts. Note the date and account size and tick chart set ups. Both true live accounts - no paint shop stuff on this journal - ie like some of the alternative fan base use ;-)

PPS pleased to show the time based tick charts - different on FX to charts on indices - pity one of the nutters does not know this ;-).

I will never divulge my account statements from the past - they are private and confidential and I don't advise anyone with a larger retail account to do that. I am not selling anything and all I will say is my daily target I normally surpass is 50 pips .

I was trading between 5 and 10 lots per pip back in 2009 on live account off a £40 - £50k ( approx $70k ) capital account . Previously I had taken an account up to approx $250k using 20 -25 lots per pip - but then had a bad day with seven consecutive losses - and I flipped. It took me nearly 6 months to get back enough confidence to get back up to £100 a pip - and nowadays I stay relaxed on a smaller lot size - allowing me the freedom to trade as though its just a demo account - ie no sweats and palpitations etc etc lol

Attachments

• Statement Sunday November 1st 2015.png
    Statement Sunday November 1st 2015.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Account Nov 2009 tick set up live account with balance.png
    Account Nov 2009 tick set up live account with balance.png
    406.7 KB · Views: 157
Last edited by a moderator:
Monday 2nd November 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Monday morning and a new trading month.

I found October extremely good and just hope now the run up to Christmas stays busy.

We have UK Pound news at 9 30 am - so this morning will be checking out a bit later the GA and GJ - besides the GU - a pair included on our trading list most days.

There will be some changes going on to the format this week.

I plan to always try and get the LiTs areas out before the EO - then to post a few charts on pairs already out of the areas that favour am one way moves.

I have also promised this week some live scalping calls in advance of the moves in time windows - but will be doing that maybe on Sun 11 's thread along with a few of the students of the method on a just one or two specific pairs.

Also this journal is now really just about carrying on for the existing students and I have no plans after this month to start with any new followers.

Sun 11 is only just over half way through her stages - although I will say some of the other guys seem to be already on stage 6 - and using all the LR's along with scalping and partial stake trades with stops in profits etc.

Once you get that far - its then just a case of practice - practice - practice - to improve your skill levels - knowing that every trading day you should be able to make your daily pip and money targets - whether they be just 20 pips a day or 50+

Meanwhile - I welcome more inputs on this thread - ie other charts and calls and any questions etc etc

Have a great day / week and November

Regards

F

6 34 AM

First EA scalp sell at 6 23 am from 5451. It made a LH at 6 21 /22 am and now 15 to 25 is all a support area

Will mention EU and other pairs after the Lits which I am presently working out.

Status
Not open for further replies.