Status
Not open for further replies.
News in 7 mins

EU mentioned - 1330 -33 is like the scalps Lits area

UCad - bullish above 3125 - but needs over 3150 to stay with buys

GL

1 49 PM

News results so far

EU - nice made 1220 so far - so 110 pips down from scalp LiTS area - first mentioned well over 70 mins ago

UCad- mixed - now back above 3125 but not quite at 3150 area - 42 atm

Still a nice result on pip count

Thats blooming good them MM

its dropped over 100 pips from my scalp LiTs area

So if you got 50 - Well Done

If you entered after drop then drop was 80 pips - so I reckon - anything over 30 pips was good on that

this was the sell and here are the price structure hints that i saw. would you agree?

Attachments

• f5a.png
    f5a.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 132
  • f4.PNG
    f4.PNG
    65.1 KB · Views: 135
Does anyone worry about having a losing day ??

Believe it or not - i do - because no matter how good you get - it can still happen if you have not the time available to make up on any early bad run of losses - ie if you have the magic 7 consecutive losses in a row - but you should not allow yourself to ever have 7. Stop at 3 and then take 30 -60 mins to re focus and try another pair in another part of the session - and take even 1 pip profit - to break the cycle.

I don't mind not making my daily pip target of 50 pips - if its a really bad slow day and i cannot be motivated enough etc etc - but generally - if first 2 hr go well - i am on a roll - positive and just then can focuse easier and get into the zone OK

Trouble is then - boredom - that's why i blog really......

this was the sell and here are the price structure hints that i saw. would you agree?

Yes Agree

On my set up earlier on 1330 -33 was a clear scalp line in the sand of bias

Above favoured scalp buys and below sells

Check out on tick or 1 min from 6 am to 1 pm

2 47 pm

Update

Approx pip numbers off partials from early AM

EA - 318 pip

EU - 170 pips

GU - 82 pips

EJ - 118 pips

All other pairs partials stops on profits either taken profits or stopped out

I really cannot be motivated to scalp any more today - i dont know why ( lol)

Will pop back some time later and see you then tomorrow

Hope you all have had a great day - and if not - well there is another 2 -4 hrs of more opportunities still left before the evening if in the UK

GL

F

Hi Guys ..........

I will not be posting further updates here on this thread until I receive some clarification on a warning I have just received from the Mods

the updates will be on my thread if anyone is interested

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1701.html#post2645372

cheers
N

hey all

ok someone reported me for duplicating my updates on this thread and my own

the reason for that was pretty simple .........I havnt the time anymore to post elaborate updates so tried to do something that worked on both

F would you have a problem if I post my updates as links to my thread ?

there are not many anymore as you know I am busy ...and I promise it will be strategic overviews with no scalp calls (that would be silly )....so just market information re the currencies

N

hey all

ok someone reported me for duplicating my updates on this thread and my own

the reason for that was pretty simple .........I havnt the time anymore to post elaborate updates so tried to do something that worked on both

F would you have a problem if I post my updates as links to my thread ?

there are not many anymore as you know I am busy ...and I promise it will be strategic overviews with no scalp calls (that would be silly )....so just market information re the currencies

N

Hi N

Absolutely no problem at all - please post anything you like on FX pairs and correlations and how you see it - You know you are welcome - but shame that has started again - I would have though my thread and yours would be on "ignore" for all the members who don't like FX or what we put out ??

Hope you have had a good day........ I did ;-))

Regards

F

No those prices are the EU

This is my EA

Nearly a 300 pip drop from 8 09 am

203444d1445520575-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-221015-pm-2.png

EA

Updated 2 min chart at 8 00 pm ish

I like these stats - 370 + pips down from early morning

350 pips approx from my first scalp sell

200 pips down from main support area getting breached

Quite a day - messy ugly chart below - but ay - it works ;-)

203482d1445541339-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-221015-2-min-pm.png

Attachments

• EA - 221015 -2 min pm.png
    EA - 221015 -2 min pm.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 647
Hi N

Absolutely no problem at all - please post anything you like on FX pairs and correlations and how you see it - You know you are welcome - but shame that has started again - I would have though my thread and yours would be on "ignore" for all the members who don't like FX or what we put out ??

Hope you have had a good day........ I did ;-))

Regards

F

thanks

and ........well I'm not able to trade much so the consulting will have to do ......its interesting but Trading is what really switches my buttons these days ........so will return next year full time I suspect unless I get a really decent renewal offer from my current client

its funny .........being more of an observer during the day allows me much more objectivity and looking back over the day I would have probably making better trades than when I am actually in the chair physically scalping.........Scalping draws you in a lot and when I do get back to regular trading I am going to practice a lot of objectivity exercises and stepping back at regular intervals

I have always been impulsive in my trading .....and scalping hardly helps this trait.........my systems are solid these days .......its me that's the issue :LOL:

always plenty of things to work on :smart:

N

Friday 23rd October 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

The final trading day of this last week and lets hope we get another busy one

More Euro and Cad Dollar red news again this morning and at Lunchtime.

We finally saw a break of many ranges yesterday - and what followed what some large moves - with the EU dropping approx 300 pips from its previous day's high levels and 270 pips on the day

After I get the new LiTs areas out for this morning - i will do some updates on the main pairs. After such large falls on many pairs many might expect some retracing today - and this could happen - all maybe depending on the news again

All FX comments - charts - calls - ideas - questions - etc - all welcome

Have a great day

Regards

F

LiT Areas for Friday AM session onwards

6 38 am

EU - 1070 - 1125

GU - 5360 - 5402

UJ - 120 40 - 120 82

UChf - 9690 - 9737

UCad - 3070 - 3115

AU - 7190 - 7225