Not dropped under 5650 / 60 support area last 20 mins

would need bounce over 83 to confirm a turn is being tried though

9 52 am

All slowing down after news

Might be boring next hr

Going to have a break and pop back after 10 30 am next

GL guys and stay focused

Nick

I got a cross on quick LRs at 9 40 am to scalp buy GJ at 185 30 / 32 area ?

I sold purely for the reason I watched it live several times yesterday afternoon. I got 13 pips and long gone. Left another 10 behind too.
yesterday around 13 was average so I thought why not.
When I sold there was certainly no signals for it, just a good old style trade -))

10 30 am

Just having a look - at seems messy and in ranges for now

Next news at 12 45 pm and then 1 30 pm

Going to pop back next hr - but for now not going to just carry on scalping

i would like to buy GU again over 5655/60 if possible - and EU need under 1300 and 1293 to sell down to 1280 or 1270

So for now - will just wait - EA - need under 5650 and 45 to sell more as 50 to 60 all support area

GL and see you later

F

10 30 am

Just having a look - at seems messy and in ranges for now

Next news at 12 45 pm and then 1 30 pm

Going to pop back next hr - but for now not going to just carry on scalping

i would like to buy GU again over 5655/60 if possible - and EU need under 1300 and 1293 to sell down to 1280 or 1270

So for now - will just wait - EA - need under 5650 and 45 to sell more as 50 to 60 all support area

GL and see you later

F

Nice call held just, can expect some fireworks later but may miss it myself.

Wife says I am cruel bringing my 8 year old to boxing, any dads have an opinion -))

GU - Last 2 hours - Scalps

GU

11 53 AM

I mentioned before I last left my desk that ideally wanted to buy the GU again over 5455 / 60

Well there was 2 opportunities and then in the last 15 mins also a scalp sell

I have shown the ideal entries on 4 scalps over the last 2 hour

There were more - butI am only interested in ones that might make 10+ pips - the scalp buy at 11 10 am was worth 14 pips net - but needed over 5483 to stay with buys

203422d1445511233-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-221015-4-scalps.png

Attachments

• GU - 221015 - 4 scalps.png
    GU - 221015 - 4 scalps.png
    83 KB · Views: 746
Interesting comparisons on Pound crosses

The 11 10 am scalp buy on the GU was worth 14 pips net

Same trade on GJ - did not take - but was also worth 14 pips

However - the same trade on the GA - - that was worth 33 pips net

Nice call held just, can expect some fireworks later but may miss it myself.

Wife says I am cruel bringing my 8 year old to boxing, any dads have an opinion -))

Hi Nick

Yes GU finally trying up again - along with other pound crosses

My son at 8 was into karate and boxing - but only for about 18 months

He did see some proper Karate competitions and enjoyed them - but all the boxing tournaments to compete or spar - he needed to be over 11 yrs old in the UK

In the US its as young as 8 - but there again I am sure you could buy a gun as soon as you can talk ( lol)

Its a Discipline thing that i like - but maybe 8 yrs old is too young as children at that age are not really ready to understand rules and regulations etc etc- and can easily get upset etc etc

Kids change all the while - mine became football and cricket mad for about 6 yrs and played for the county in both sports . Now he's 17 yrs old -cannot be bothered - maybe because its the next stage of partying / drink / girls / etc etc - but not drugs at least - he's gone past that stage from what I gather

F

Hi Nick

He did see some proper Karate competitions and enjoyed them - but all the boxing tournaments to compete or spar - he needed to be over 11 yrs old in the UK

In the US its as young as 8 - but there again I am sure you could buy a gun as soon as you can talk ( lol)

Its a Discipline thing that i like - but maybe 8 yrs old is too young as children at that age are not really ready to understand rules and regulations etc etc- and can easily get upset etc etc

Kids change all the while - mine became football and cricket mad for about 6 yrs and played for the county in both sports . Now he's 17 yrs old -cannot be bothered - maybe because its the next stage of partying / drink / girls / etc etc - but not drugs at least - he's gone past that stage from what I gather

F

I went to judo at 7 years old as we lived in a tough part of London in the 60's ........was great

had a couple of serous illnesses then that stopped me progressing but it stood me in good stead for my more serious karate studies in my teens .......

dad said Martial arts or Boxing to me ........ and the dojo was nearer !!

I think if the lad is happy then do it ....we have a generation of bloody wimps growing up .........lets get some backbone back in Britain !!!

N

Hi Nick

Now he's 17 yrs old -cannot be bothered - maybe because its the next stage of partying / drink / girls / etc etc - but not drugs at least - he's gone past that stage from what I gather

F

hahahahahaha..............

I was a little later than that..... but by 20 my interest in Karate and other sports had decreased dramatically in relation to my interest in my girlfriend :LOL:

I was on the England karate squad at the time and boyoboy did my sensei get pissed when I dropped out ..........:eek:

a man has to prioritise though .........right ?

N

Hi Nick

F

Lol at your son being maligned here.

My reasoning is as you say discipline and I used to box and play rugby at a high level and the boxing training beats any training I ever had hands down.

I have older kids and my daughter is a true athlete and played for our country in two different sports. My elder son was nearly as good but had a bad attitude and retired himself from sports, though he does indulge a bit more lately. He's 20.

So I am just trying to get a good strong habit in him and hopefully it will transfer to many areas. Also as you know they don't hit anyone at that age much to his disappointment.

Thanks

GU

11 53 AM

I mentioned before I last left my desk that ideally wanted to buy the GU again over 5455 / 60

Well there was 2 opportunities and then in the last 15 mins also a scalp sell

I have shown the ideal entries on 4 scalps over the last 2 hour

There were more - butI am only interested in ones that might make 10+ pips - the scalp buy at 11 10 am was worth 14 pips net - but needed over 5483 to stay with buys

203422d1445511233-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-221015-4-scalps.png

Part 2 chart

203426d1445512828-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-221015-4-scalps-2.png

Attachments

• GU - 221015 4 SCALPS 2.png
    GU - 221015 4 SCALPS 2.png
    90.1 KB · Views: 537
hahahahahaha..............

I was a little later than that..... but by 20 my interest in Karate and other sports had decreased dramatically in relation to my interest in my girlfriend :LOL:

I was on the England karate squad at the time and boyoboy did my sensei get pissed when I dropped out ..........:eek:

a man has to prioritise though .........right ?

N

My worry though atm with my lad - he's not into cars much as all - although is learning to drive. My Daughter is car mad - her present boyfriends got an Audi R8 and he's only 22 - now that's another worry

All these worries makes trading FX look a piece of cake - lol

I think atm at approx 12 38 pm - the GA is the most bullish out of Pound crosses

Its scalp sell was only 15 pips approx compared to a larger fall on GU and GJ

I am sure it can all change again so easily

OK - 12 45 pm - EURO news

EU

12 48 PM

Not much effect - EU is still in a 50 pip range today - ie 1350 down to approx 1300

Easy above 1350 and 60 - buys - easy under 1300 and 1290 - sells - in between 1330 - 33 is the line in the sand for scalp bias#

Below both prices favours scalp sells and above both favours scalp buys

Status
Not open for further replies.