A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back now for 1 20 pm - ready for 1 30 pm news - must check out UCad next as well as Cad Dollar news along with Euro news

News in 7 mins

EU mentioned - 1330 -33 is like the scalps Lits area

UCad - bullish above 3125 - but needs over 3150 to stay with buys

GL

Hi Guys ..........

I will not be posting further updates here on this thread until I receive some clarification on a warning I have just received from the Mods

the updates will be on my thread if anyone is interested

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1701.html#post2645372

cheers
N

That will teach you for having a positive attitude and not demonstrating enough disdain for other forum members.
You didn't learn this already?
My posts get deleted on other threads so I just stick to this one now.

I did read a thread by some very intelligent members who discussed reasons for a trade for over a week in great detail, I was just shouting press the damn button already, what kind of a boring week is that. I refrained from posting as no doubt the thought police would deem me out of line.

The secret is not to take it so seriously NVP it's an Internet forum full of faux traders in their underpants all day scratching themselves.....

You can send me your email as you don't receive messages, how cool is that!

I receive in theory but no one wants to write to me....

That will teach you for having a positive attitude and not demonstrating enough disdain for other forum members.
You didn't learn this already?
My posts get deleted on other threads so I just stick to this one now.

I did read a thread by some very intelligent members who discussed reasons for a trade for over a week in great detail, I was just shouting press the damn button already, what kind of a boring week is that. I refrained from posting as no doubt the thought police would deem me out of line.

The secret is not to take it so seriously NVP it's an Internet forum full of faux traders in their underpants all day scratching themselves.....

so you want me to dress as well ? :LOL:

A lot of cheating going on at red news releases today - must report it to the regulators lol

Ucad - dollar strength being out trumped by Cad strength - or is it ??

On the EU - I did not have full 100% stakes on for news - but was happy to leave a partial 30% on with stop in 5 pips of profit - what had I got to lose ( yes Ok - my stop being gapped - aaaaah )

Status
Not open for further replies.