A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

8 50 am

It thinks its in the Asian session atm - its gone to sleep in a 7 pip range last 20+ mins

Its needs under 1360 and 45 to drop totally under its LiTs area

Its bullish again over 1378 and 85 but at 1370 - its just stuck in the middle

good morning all

today I'll try to leave more part stakes open.

F, when you close 70% of a trade do you always place the sl +3?

good morning all

today I'll try to leave more part stakes open.

F, when you close 70% of a trade do you always place the sl +3?

Morning Shacau

All depends on the price I got in at

If I am lucky enough to be within a pip or two of a high or low on a retrace and possible turn - I then try for 3 pip of profit in stop

If my entry is late - but I still get over say 15 pips out my 70% part stake - I will sometimes just place my stop in 1 5 to 2 pips of profit - on one pip - id ont really make a profit of b/e because of commission on spread

After a few hrs - I like to think I can move my stop into more profits - especially if pair as moved over 25 + pips my way - but very early partial stops ie before Opens - i like to leave as long as possible at just in profit and them add another 30% of a scalp maybe 15 -20 pips later on

Its a case of building ( pyramiding) a group of partial all along the move - knowing if every one is in profit - what ever happens - you dont have to worry - you made some money

Have another good day

Regards

F

Morning Shacau

All depends on the price I got in at

If I am lucky enough to be within a pip or two of a high or low on a retrace and possible turn - I then try for 3 pip of profit in stop

If my entry is late - but I still get over say 15 pips out my 70% part stake - I will sometimes just place my stop in 1 5 to 2 pips of profit - on one pip - id ont really make a profit of b/e because of commission on spread

After a few hrs - I like to think I can move my stop into more profits - especially if pair as moved over 25 + pips my way - but very early partial stops ie before Opens - i like to leave as long as possible at just in profit and them add another 30% of a scalp maybe 15 -20 pips later on

Its a case of building ( pyramiding) a group of partial all along the move - knowing if every one is in profit - what ever happens - you dont have to worry - you made some money

Have another good day

Regards

F

ok, thx : )

EA

I lost a perfect scalp buy at 9:09 : /

Its a scalpers paradise on the EA this morning

7 scalps over last 80 mins

202808d1444983377-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-161015-7-scalps.png

Attachments

• EA - 161015 - 7 SCALPS.png
    EA - 161015 - 7 SCALPS.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 394
EU

8 50 am

It thinks its in the Asian session atm - its gone to sleep in a 7 pip range last 20+ mins

Its needs under 1360 and 45 to drop totally under its LiTs area

Its bullish again over 1378 and 85 but at 1370 - its just stuck in the middle

EU

9 24 AM

Chart update

202810d1444983770-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-161015-3.png

Attachments

• EU - 161015 3.png
    EU - 161015 3.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 596
ea pa to me very choppy

Morning MM

Good to see you again

Agree - all PA as not been easy this morning

EA as had many scalps not lasting over 4 or 5 mins - but even in that time its been making 10 -20 pips

I still have it with bullish bias atm above 5580 - and I thought once over 5620 we might see a good rise but 5635 to 50 is all R

Have a good day - but then you will (y)

Regards

F

the 375 lr is offering good support for EA thats why I should have kept my trade open

I think this morning - the PA on most pairs as been far from easy - UCad and UChf both maybe have been easier but they just dont make the pips the EA can

As MM said the EA is bitty for now

The AU as been falling so you expect the EA to rise as well and above 5580 and 5600 - then still bullish

Problem is - the strength from more new buys is just not there atm

this last 9 32/ 33 am sell from 25 as surprised me how its fallen over 20 pips - I only expected at 8 -12 pip move

Status
Not open for further replies.