A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still hope you managed over your 75 pips from earlier on today

If not at least I hope you stayed over 50+ pips

I think you have done very well shacau

the fact that you like scalping may I suggest I maybe try tightening your 2 quickest LRs to say 7 and 11 rather than 8 or 9 and 12 or 13 ??

It will just help you make a quicker entry - maybe gain you a pip or two every winning trade

All the best and see you tomorrow

Regards

F

thx for the suggestion : ) I had a great day but 2 big losses on EA because I moved the SL :/ but still managed to make +183 pips today : )

Capture.jpg

Hi Nick

Well ideally i want my method to stay going after I retire from full time and maybe do only 7 - 8 days a month in 2017/ 18

I am not aware of any other traders - other than a maybe 2 others in the old Forexmospherians groups and also Major Magnum using the full method - and I believe its so good it would be a shame for it to totally disappear from the retail FX trading world.

The fact that its not just simple and is rather complex - makes it more difficult for many to get their head around - I like that and so if i end up teaching another 3 or even 10 traders - i will be delighted.

Hope the EA has been good for you this week - so far October as been a far better month than I thought

Regards

F

I haven't got to trade quite as much as I would like but the extra volatility has made it a good month already.

Not sure why you would ever stop F? I enjoy trading anyway and always intend to do a certain amount, of course maybe I will change that view but the mental process is quite enjoyable and being right is fulfilling too.

I believe now it not to be too complex, rather people tend not to put in the effort required. Like when wee learnt to drive I remember thinking I will never be able to do all this stuff at once.

I have added a couple of other trades off just the longer lr's too.

Quite a great method F.

thx for the suggestion : ) I had a great day but 2 big losses on EA because I moved the SL :/ but still managed to make +183 pips today : )

View attachment 202722

:cool:

That's just excellent - I am amazed - you are going to be putting Major M under pressure now - he will be worried you will take his 600+ pips in a day record off him lol

I am going to study it and check out the details

I am sure you are ready to progress further

Regards

F

I haven't got to trade quite as much as I would like but the extra volatility has made it a good month already.

Not sure why you would ever stop F? I enjoy trading anyway and always intend to do a certain amount, of course maybe I will change that view but the mental process is quite enjoyable and being right is fulfilling too.

I believe now it not to be too complex, rather people tend not to put in the effort required. Like when wee learnt to drive I remember thinking I will never be able to do all this stuff at once.

I have added a couple of other trades off just the longer lr's too.

Quite a great method F.

Actually you are right Nick - I should never stop really - because the mental process keeps you alert and active.

My Father in Law is 95 yrs old and still does 2 crosswords a day to keep him mentally active. My wife would never let me try and train him because he had a couple of heart attacks - one in his late 50's and one at 75- and so maybe would not be wise.

Trouble is day after day can get boring - but then if I have a week off - I cannot wait to get back trading.

I don't push myself half as much as I could - as I keep stakes a lot lower than when hit my financial "wall" over 5 yrs ago - and I don't get the sweats and palpitations on £250 scalp losses - but I know I would on £1k + plus ones - so i know my comfort zone.

I will keep reviewing it every 6 months - but have promised my family i will slow down and go part time and even try and get more holiday breaks away etc etc

I will have to google to see if there are many intraday FX traders still going strong after 65 lol

LiTs today

6 53 am

LiTs on Key pairs - Pre Opens

EU - 1445 - 1470

GU - 5420 - 5460

UChf - 9510 - 9540

UJ - 119 20 - 118 72

EU

Best LiTs today were on the EJ / EA / GU

The EU was not that bad today - an easy 60+ pips available selling under the "Line in the Sand" Price structure Bias Area

Not posted one chart on EU this afternoon - so here's the day's action

202752d1444939992-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-151015-pm.png

Attachments

• EU - 151015 PM.png
    EU - 151015 PM.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,378
What chart system do you use F

Its on a ctrader platform with FXPro

I like ctrader - but I do miss some features I had with dealbook 360 and the intellicharts pro - but they used to cost $100 a month just to use their charts - and although I had a choice of feeds - I am happy with just 2 brokers now and free charts

Personally i don't like MT4 or 5 - but I know many who use that type of set up love all the apps etc they can add

As long as its got a linear regression indicator - a tick chart and 1 min - then that's the key requirements I need

See you tomorrow

Regards

F

morning all

i'm back in uk late tonight........cant really trade today as a small laptop screen is not enough for me .......I need my larger trading screens up pn front of me as well

anyway here the last 2 days and 1min market for usd ...my anchor currency

bullish waves from Asian session leave me happy to play bull usd positions if offered .........on the 1 min chart I see a 7 pip range at moment awaiting London wakeup.........more than happy to play that bull bounce off the lowere S level if offered soon............I would then sell most bearish currency...........AUD , CAD or Europeans

second choice is to sell usd off the resistance level forming.........but I would need to do more work on my secondary currency choice for that call...........

if usd breaches north now then I would also be tempted to buy it then as well above R level.........

but buying off a retrace into the S level is the 100% solid signal I would prefer...........off a Forexmospherian Time window a well to gold plate it

have a great day
N

Attachments

• usd trading 1.JPG
    usd trading 1.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 182
  • 1 mins.JPG
    1 mins.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 147
EU

Best LiTs today were on the EJ / EA / GU

The EU was not that bad today - an easy 60+ pips available selling under the "Line in the Sand" Price structure Bias Area

Not posted one chart on EU this afternoon - so here's the day's action

202752d1444939992-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-151015-pm.png

usd was a pig for London yesterday .......early us session was real sweet though after that spike ..........60 pip drop from highs on usd alone .......euro and gbp missed the party though as net bear as well...........Aussies , swissie and Cad were the buys early us...... .(y)

N

Attachments

• usd yesterday.JPG
    usd yesterday.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 147
Friday 16th October 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Last day of another busy trading week and a few red news releases as well today.

I am delighted that we have a few followers (students of the method) that seem to be doing extremely well on their trading journey. I am really pleased and really do want to help a few more traders to be able to make consistent profitable returns in the FX Markets.

OK - as Nick has mentioned over time and once you are used to it - my method is maybe not as complex as I make it out - but its certainly one that takes many months to go through. I need to improve initially all intraday traders scalping skill levels - as well as their disciplines with tight stops - and then slowly take them from being scalpers to end up with a PPND philosophy -ie Pyramiding and Peeling and Not Dumping a pair once we have caught a longer session trend - whether its all day off a LITs - to a 1000 pip 2 or 3 month medium term move .

My method crosses many trading barriers - but done correctly - the results can be unbelievable - as well as very consistent with low drawdowns

To good to be true ?

No - just a very unusual fairly unique method of taking money off the market - not for everyone - you do need ideally anything from 2 to 6 hrs a day available in ideally the busy session periods - and one we entering now

Please feel free to post your chart and calls and comments - and of course your performance - wins and losses - no worry we all have them etc

Also if atm you are struggling to just make 20 or 30 pips a day - dont despair - my first few years full time trading targets were just 30 pips a day and I managed to compound all the way up from 1 lot a pip up to 22 lots a pip- and at times earning over $5k per day - so 30 pips can still make you a lot of money

OK - lets get started - although I have already started scalping from 6 00 - 6 09 and 6 21 am on two pairs

Have a great day

Regards

F

6 50 am

LiTs Areas for Friday AM morning session

EU - 1355 - 1375

GU - 5457 - 5477

UJ - 118 55 - 118 75

UChf - 9490 - 9510

UCad - 2830 - 2855

AU - 7315 - 7348

EJ - 134 95 - 135 30

EA - 5490 - 5553

The idea of the LiTs areas is for showing price structure bias

Above both prices favours bull price action and further rises - it does not mean you only scalp buy - but your scalp buy moves should be larger than the scalp sells - due to the PS bias

Similar - opposite below both prices - ie a Bear PS

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Last day of another busy trading week and a few red news releases as well today.

I am delighted that we have a few followers (students of the method) that seem to be doing extremely well on their trading journey. I am really pleased and really do want to help a few more traders to be able to make consistent profitable returns in the FX Markets.

OK - as Nick has mentioned over time and once you are used to it - my method is maybe not as complex as I make it out - but its certainly one that takes many months to go through. I need to improve initially all intraday traders scalping skill levels - as well as their disciplines with tight stops - and then slowly take them from being scalpers to end up with a PPND philosophy -ie Pyramiding and Peeling and Not Dumping a pair once we have caught a longer session trend - whether its all day off a LITs - to a 1000 pip 2 or 3 month medium term move .

My method crosses many trading barriers - but done correctly - the results can be unbelievable - as well as very consistent with low drawdowns

To good to be true ?

No - just a very unusual fairly unique method of taking money off the market - not for everyone - you do need ideally anything from 2 to 6 hrs a day available in ideally the busy session periods - and one we entering now

Please feel free to post your chart and calls and comments - and of course your performance - wins and losses - no worry we all have them etc

Also if atm you are struggling to just make 20 or 30 pips a day - dont despair - my first few years full time trading targets were just 30 pips a day and I managed to compound all the way up from 1 lot a pip up to 22 lots a pip- and at times earning over $5k per day - so 30 pips can still make you a lot of money

OK - lets get started - although I have already started scalping from 6 00 - 6 09 and 6 21 am on two pairs

Have a great day

Regards

F

I would like to rephrase to do your method the justice it deserves.

I would say it is made up of many constituent parts that work really well when they are all utilised at the same time. Each part is not especially difficult but to get completely familiar with it all actually does take time and that can only be fully learnt with the addition of placing many trades.

I would say it has taken me 5 months and only after a very full September where I missed one day trading and placed over 500 trades could I say I have it. Experienced traders can also adapt parts of this for other areas of trading as I have had good success using the longer lr's on their own for certain trades.

Whatever you do it will take a lot of effort and time and will get easier over time but there are no short cuts to the many months. I also would describe it as not overly difficult purely as F has done all the hard work and I don't think I have seen anyone break something down and feed it to us so well (for free I may add) anywhere before. So the methods ease is a big part down to the teacher in this case and ready answers to any queries as we get stuck or try to add a new part of it.

I had a couple of brilliant trades last evening (for me) on EA and yes AU too, the entries were superb and after that it was just simple trade management.

Cheers F

Normal warning - be careful at exactly 7 00 am and then 8 00 am for any quick spikes from the 2 Opens

Also I noticed twice this week - quick changes within 3 mins of an open - so just in case

I would like to rephrase to do your method the justice it deserves.

I would say it is made up of many constituent parts that work really well when they are all utilised at the same time. Each part is not especially difficult but to get completely familiar with it all actually does take time and that can only be fully learnt with the addition of placing many trades.

I would say it has taken me 5 months and only after a very full September where I missed one day trading and placed over 500 trades could I say I have it. Experienced traders can also adapt parts of this for other areas of trading as I have had good success using the longer lr's on their own for certain trades.

Whatever you do it will take a lot of effort and time and will get easier over time but there are no short cuts to the many months. I also would describe it as not overly difficult purely as F has done all the hard work and I don't think I have seen anyone break something down and feed it to us so well (for free I may add) anywhere before. So the methods ease is a big part down to the teacher in this case and ready answers to any queries as we get stuck or try to add a new part of it.

I had a couple of brilliant trades last evening (for me) on EA and yes AU too, the entries were superb and after that it was just simple trade management.

Cheers F

Thanks Nick - really pleased its been working for you.

Saying that - I must thank you for getting me back trading the EA

Late at 6 42/ 43 am sell - and its dropped over 20 pips as we comment !!

Why I left it off my FX trading list - I will never know ?? - but thanks again for pointing it out what I was missing

Have a good day

Regards

F

7 07 AM

Missed off the scalp buy sync list from after 6 59 am the GU

Have missed out that one - not in it - moved up 11 pips already

meanwhile - EA made 15 pips - EU made 11 pips and EJ made 8 pips - total 34 pips

i managed to get just 13 pips - but still - happy all within 4 mins

7 14 am

My quick Lr crosses are out of sync with KT's atm - maybe due to all the manipulation from the opens

The Euro crosses have reversed their moves ups and trying to scare traders - but the GU remained bullish - unfortunately - the pair I am not in - sod's law lol

I expect the EU to be bullish above its LiTs etc and to make back over 1400 again

Status
Not open for further replies.