A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all

i'm back in uk late tonight........cant really trade today as a small laptop screen is not enough for me .......I need my larger trading screens up pn front of me as well

anyway here the last 2 days and 1min market for usd ...my anchor currency

bullish waves from Asian session leave me happy to play bull usd positions if offered .........on the 1 min chart I see a 7 pip range at moment awaiting London wakeup.........more than happy to play that bull bounce off the lowere S level if offered soon............I would then sell most bearish currency...........AUD , CAD or Europeans

second choice is to sell usd off the resistance level forming.........but I would need to do more work on my secondary currency choice for that call...........

if usd breaches north now then I would also be tempted to buy it then as well above R level.........

but buying off a retrace into the S level is the 100% solid signal I would prefer...........off a Forexmospherian Time window a well to gold plate it

have a great day
N

out of meeting for 2 mins .............heres the usd plays ..........since post earlier above

usd was a selloff ...then we had a real messy time down at Asian support levels .....(n)....choppy...........then a superb run up since ........(y)

money to be made but that chop would have been a bugger :cool:

N

Attachments

• the moves.JPG
    the moves.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 87
Morning N

Yes not an easy morning - unlike many over this and last week

Dollar lost some strength after 10 20 / 1 am - with UChf / UCad falling and then EU / GU / AU rising

Lets hope after 11 00 am frame change we see some better PA

10 49 am

With dollar weakness after 10 20 am the AU rose - and then the EA started to fall more and now as gone under 5600 down to 5589

For now any bounces staying under 5610/13 are sells again

Even though today is a normal Friday - ie not a NFP day - i still reckon its a "Freaky Friday" - simply because the market wants its own back on traders having it too easy this week

Its playing mind games and must be frightening most intraday traders - trying to make them uneasy etc - before any next larger moves

Normally in a 20 trading day month - you only get say 4 -7 really brilliant days - maybe 8 -12 average normal ATR action days and then anything from 2 to 4 "stinkers" or really tricky days

Today so far is a "stinker" - but still well over target so must not complain

EU

9 24 AM

Chart update

202810d1444983770-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-161015-3.png

EU

11 08 am

Missed last drop with another scalp sell after 10 50 /1 am

However still got 2 partial sells on from 80 and 72 area

Now down at 1340 after a 1334/5 low

Bounces staying under 60 although scalp buys for now - are then sells again

Need back over 65 for any turn and a low holding over 30+ mins

We need over 5605 / 8 and then 15 for a proper turn up on EA

Under 15 and 07 still in down mode - but got less than 10 mins to breach the low for now

Is GU getting ready to turn?

It seems to have found support in yesterdays last spike down in the 15min chart.

Is GU getting ready to turn?

It seems to have found support in yesterdays last spike down in the 15min chart.

Quite a few pairs have interim lows holding now for over 30 mins - so maybe

GU really went to a sell after opens and after 9 00 am - need to look at it again next

GU

11 31 AM

Under 5470 - its bearish - BUT

Now supports at 5435 to 40 supports are holding and its bullish above 40

so 30 pip range we are entering next

Status
Not open for further replies.