ZVQFn.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
the 3 52 pm EU scalp buy at 4 04 pm as made 16 pips - not bad

the 3 52 pm EA scalp buy at 4 04 pm made at peak 24 pips before a pullback

Trouble is you have got to be super quick on EA to catch all those pips

OK - time for a cup of tea and a break

Will pop back after 5 00 pm

See you later guys and stay focused - and WD Shacau - another star in the making

F

EA - update after 5 pm

still going

Sorry Shacau - had not seen this comment and chart before I went out

The time rules played out and the scalp buy last over 30+ mins with no breach and then a turn was on

Update chart for 5 pm below

202714d1444925144-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-151015-4.png

Attachments

• EA - 151015 4.png
    EA - 151015 4.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 544
sl hit for both trades, well I think I'm done for today : )

See you tomorrow

I still hope you managed over your 75 pips from earlier on today

If not at least I hope you stayed over 50+ pips

I think you have done very well shacau

the fact that you like scalping may I suggest I maybe try tightening your 2 quickest LRs to say 7 and 11 rather than 8 or 9 and 12 or 13 ??

It will just help you make a quicker entry - maybe gain you a pip or two every winning trade

All the best and see you tomorrow

Regards

F

catch it right and its brilliant

I know Nick loves it and I will say the more I trade it the more I like it - but so far no really big sting off it - but have had that happen on GJ so I dont trade that one so much as it as a larger spread than EA

Been busy but lurking.

I do love it (EA) and it is still 80% of all trades and they move much better than any pair.

Strange that about GJ I am starting to pay more attention to both EJ and GJ as they have potential to move a bit too. EU looks very dull in comparison and even the wider spreads I believe EA and maybe GJ offer much better returns.

Sorry not to participate more at the moment but it is nice to see you have some new guys doing good. Well done them and great job F in giving so much of your time and methods for us all.

Good luck all.

Been busy but lurking.

I do love it (EA) and it is still 80% of all trades and they move much better than any pair.

Strange that about GJ I am starting to pay more attention to both EJ and GJ as they have potential to move a bit too. EU looks very dull in comparison and even the wider spreads I believe EA and maybe GJ offer much better returns.

Sorry not to participate more at the moment but it is nice to see you have some new guys doing good. Well done them and great job F in giving so much of your time and methods for us all.

Good luck all.

Hi Nick

Well ideally i want my method to stay going after I retire from full time and maybe do only 7 - 8 days a month in 2017/ 18

I am not aware of any other traders - other than a maybe 2 others in the old Forexmospherians groups and also Major Magnum using the full method - and I believe its so good it would be a shame for it to totally disappear from the retail FX trading world.

The fact that its not just simple and is rather complex - makes it more difficult for many to get their head around - I like that and so if i end up teaching another 3 or even 10 traders - i will be delighted.

Hope the EA has been good for you this week - so far October as been a far better month than I thought

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.