A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
should have let 30% open lol

its easy to overlook - main thing though is you made a profit

Ideally if you can get a couple of entries at lower stakes and get one into a profit at one with a partial left on with a stop in profit - then even better

Its all down to experience and practice and improving you skill levels etc etc

As you can see with Sun now - she is getting far more skillful this last few weeks - she will have the odd set backs - but must feel more comfortable that she has a method that works etc - its just keeping to disciplines and improving your skill level etc

Still it's a winner

(y)

EU is really falling, where do you see next support F?

1.1420s area maybe?

1405 to 1425 is all support area -its a case of lining up a good interim support with a time window and at least a stall and a initial 7 -10 pip bounce before a pullback staying above the low made

Not easy on EU atm but stick a down TL from 45 to 35 and extrapolate and whilst under that we are still in a sell for now

its easy to overlook - main thing though is you made a profit

Ideally if you can get a couple of entries at lower stakes and get one into a profit at one with a partial left on with a stop in profit - then even better

Its all down to experience and practice and improving you skill levels etc etc

As you can see with Sun now - she is getting far more skillful this last few weeks - she will have the odd set backs - but must feel more comfortable that she has a method that works etc - its just keeping to disciplines and improving your skill level etc

Still it's a winner

(y)

I still have a long way to go but I'll get there : ) leaving partial trades open is one of the areas I need to improve. I always tend to take 100% profit thinking that If I leave 30% open I'll end up with less profit at the end of the day or like with GU I simply forget. Will try to work on that today ; )

EU

8 56 am

First clue is low at 1426

If we bounce over line - dont enter straight away

Wait and see if we stay above 26 on the pullback

If you enter 1 pips above low - no problem - but that skill only comes after time

For now do it step by step

The objective is 1449 and 53

Those 2 prices would say the turn is started

Under 53 and 49 we are still in sell mode - with 26 then the only barrier for now

I still have a long way to go but I'll get there : ) leaving partial trades open is one of the areas I need to improve. I always tend to take 100% profit thinking that If I leave 30% open I'll end up with less profit at the end of the day or like with GU I simply forget. Will try to work on that today ; )

You will get there Shacau - thats no problem - its just the time its takes puts many off - but like anything is life - things dont just happen that quickly if it really good

I think if you can always be disciplined and except we will never be 100% correct and so except your losses - keep them as small as possible and then any win ratio of 65%+ will make you very good money - because you will always catch a runner that makes you a RR of 3 or 5 - or even 10+ off the EA

(y)

Hows MM doing? haven't seen him around lately.

I had an email off him over the weekend

He has been busy on other business as well as family commitments with his elderly parents etc - so not been around much last 2 weeks and was like me banned for a time due to the problems we had with our alternative fan's comments etc etc

He's still trading and wanting to now go full time

Whether that will happen before Christmas or in the new year - i dont know - but what i do know - he could certainly make it - his results have been very impressive

Hope fully we might see him around again soon

Status
Not open for further replies.