ZuluTrade

I see collective2 more professional and much better , zulutrade looks like a kindergarten , for God sake look at the traders avatars there :cheesy:

I find the avatars cute ;)
afterall you'll go with a system that give you the most profit, right?
did not quite grasp C2 business model - so you hook up your Mt4 (or ninja trader) and start sending signal; they charge you for services overall 30% of your profit, correct? overall what is the whole gain out of it? a SP gets paid on # of followers? on their collective equity? ....whats the gain from being with C2?

you have a valid point

on collective if I have a demo account,how are the prices of ebntry decided and transferred into the followers accounts,it doesnt seems as simple as zulu. Also they appear to have less volume or is that just the way its calculated. The dd needs to be sorted to stop the 100% win merchants,thought they would have done that by now. With zulu the dd is calculated on open positions,so nowhere to hide

Anyway u can use both , zulu has more traffic but C2 has bigger accounts i guess . In regards to fx prices there is a live feed ( i think fxcm ) , for futures , stocks and options there is no live prices but the fills are calculated based on real time prices at ( bid and offer ) . I dont understand what you mean dd cant be hidden , in c2 beside every trade you can see in details how much is the drawdown for every trade/s and the equity curve does reflect unrealized losses as well . Another point here about zulu is unlike c2 , zulu SP have an infinite account balance , they can hold into positions for ever and don't get a margin call , yes they will lose their commissions but they will survive drawdowns and they can continue trading ...

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 118
tar you are actually the first guy i heard that says something positive about collective 2, have you followed any systems there to see if their perfomance match with results that the site shows you?

tar you are actually the first guy i heard that says something positive about collective 2, have you followed any systems there to see if their perfomance match with results that the site shows you?

NO , but fills can be seen in details and it reflects live prices , and if there is a system with some followers you can see their live brokerage fills for every signal check picture :

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 144
I find the avatars cute ;)
afterall you'll go with a system that give you the most profit, right?
did not quite grasp C2 business model - so you hook up your Mt4 (or ninja trader) and start sending signal; they charge you for services overall 30% of your profit, correct? overall what is the whole gain out of it? a SP gets paid on # of followers? on their collective equity? ....whats the gain from being with C2?

Its not for every one , some investors want to trade futures and stocks so they go to Collective2 , horses for courses , at the end all these systems and websites its hard to find a professional system , there is some but not that many , especially zulutrade where all or lets say 95% of SP average down and bet against the trend without a SL its hardly trading . BTW the 30% is implemented on SP revenue not followers .

Ill probably open an account and do the free bits to get a better idea. It just seems zulu is clearly to understand for follower and trader

Last edited:
lol at top 10 !

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 157
thats class isnt it. And hes got 3.5 m following him I was told its a maximum of 10 accounts and surely he would put the rest of them so they are not on public display

the accounts are his previous trading accounts...well we can see that guy is persistent :sneaky:
why doncha take a look at number 2: tradeguru? - he is quite popular..2nd week in a roll..

Its not for every one , some investors want to trade futures and stocks so they go to Collective2 , horses for courses , at the end all these systems and websites its hard to find a professional system , there is some but not that many , especially zulutrade where all or lets say 95% of SP average down and bet against the trend without a SL its hardly trading . BTW the 30% is implemented on SP revenue not followers .

I seee....30% of your revenue charge to post your signal...can get quite saulty i suppose, correct?
and followers..how are they compensated?

the accounts are his previous trading accounts...well we can see that guy is persistent :sneaky:
why doncha take a look at number 2: tradeguru? - he is quite popular..2nd week in a roll..

yes but he doesnt have to display them does he?

Doesn't matter if it is his previous accounts , in another words he is making experiments with traders money . re trade guru he is also averaging down but he takes his trades with the trend ...

I seee....30% of your revenue charge to post your signal...can get quite saulty i suppose, correct?
and followers..how are they compensated?

30% is nothing and as a SP you can charge whatever you want , re followers if you want to autotrade then you have to pay autotrading fees to your broker much like zulutrade , and you have to pay a subscription fee to the system developer , collective2 is more suitable for bigger accounts and for multi-asset investors ...

Last edited:
30% is nothing and as a SP you can charge whatever you want , re followers if you want to autotrade then you have to pay autotrading fees to your broker much like zulutrade , and you have to pay a subscription fee to the system developer , collective2 is more suitable for bigger accounts and for multi-asset investors ...

I do not pay comission with my broker to use zulutrade; and as far as i know for the other brokers comissions vary - so there you can play by sum up spreads and commission.
I see, C2 could be better suited for bigger accounts, my 3000 bucks one and the rest are even smaller, wont profit much...overall a different structure along with how you wanna play.

Thats why i've said b4 you have to unfold the list to see the details , check this group of trades he opened in GBPJPY starting from 17th Mar , that's what i am talking about , in reality you cant get in at his average price 132.00 unless you are averaging in/down like him , otherwise the data is useless ...

ok; managed to download the individual trades for each position; and attached are the equity curves for the portfolio; and for GBPJPY, GBPUSD, and EURUSD. The assumed account capital is 100K; and position size is fixed at 1 lot for each individual trade. This way we can model the true performance of the account in terms of pips.

Indeed he blow out big time on GBPJPY; and also on GBPUSD; but did ok on EURUSD.

It is a shame that the CSV available for download from C2 is misleading.

Attachments

• c2-portfolio.jpg
    c2-portfolio.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 145
  • c2-gbpjpy.jpg
    c2-gbpjpy.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 135
  • c2-GBPUSD.jpg
    c2-GBPUSD.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 135
  • c2-EURUSD.jpg
    c2-EURUSD.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 146
I do not pay comission with my broker to use zulutrade; and as far as i know for the other brokers comissions vary - so there you can play by sum up spreads and commission.
I see, C2 could be better suited for bigger accounts, my 3000 bucks one and the rest are even smaller, wont profit much...overall a different structure along with how you wanna play.

robbert; actually you are paying commission via your broker. When you opened your MT4 account; you signed an POA agreement; which states that Zulu will get part of the commission paid.

The commission paid by you is the spread. Since you have signed an agreement involving Zulu; your spread is wider than other customers.

You can find out by comparing the spread of your MT4 platform; and other brokers MT4 to see how wide it is.

IMHO it is a rip off by both Zulu and your broker.

Oh well Ive just signed up with collective. Seems easy enough except when placing forex trades it comes up with a quantity,if I put in 1,is that 1 lot,1 euro,it doesnt say.Anyone know