ZuluTrade

I opened an account; too bad they only allow 5 trial days for some SPs; and none for others.

bit surprized at their supposedly *popular FX systems*

one plus though is their equity curves is realistic. Did download few SPs trades and they compared well with my stats.

Attachments

• c2-acc.png
    c2-acc.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 176
I opened an account; too bad they only allow 5 trial days for some SPs; and none for others.

one plus though is their equity curves is realistic. Did download few SPs trades and they compared well with my stats.

its free for the first few trades. Problem is how to price it, I want to start with 50k account and trade many mini lots. I am not prepared to put in 50k just to get the badge but need that stating amount for mini lots to get a smooth curve.Any ideas You also have to give full name etc,so no where to hide with them

Last edited:

These are just examples , go to the grid here and choose forex you can have a better list ....

The Grid

i dont care what it is,its good and not really averaging down,he certainly lets the profits run

He is certainly averaging down and his max DD is 88% ! , here is some examples and you will see some margin calls as well ....

Attachments

• 120.jpg
    120.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 156
  • 130.jpg
    130.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 163
  • 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 167
agree; here is the equity curve assuming account of 100K and each position sized at 1 lot.

drawdown is 140%; and you can see a single trade draw the account to more than 40%.

you can half the drawdown by reducing position size to 0.5 lot; however it is still too big

chart 1: position size of 1.0 lot with 100K account
chart 2: position size of 0.5 lot with 100K account

Attachments

• c2-FX-tactical.jpg
    c2-FX-tactical.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 169
  • c2-FX-tactical2.jpg
    c2-FX-tactical2.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 147
Thanks,i didnt go into that much detail,any ideas how to find the best ones on that site,there appears no real ranking of finding those that make a return every month

Certainly a better way of doing it than zulu. If I make 1000 pips on zulu starting from scratch and then lose 400,I have a dd of 40%,yet my annual return could be in excess of 200%,shows what major flaws zulu has

Thanks,i didnt go into that much detail,any ideas how to find the best ones on that site,there appears no real ranking of finding those that make a return every month

Certainly a better way of doing it than zulu. If I make 1000 pips on zulu starting from scratch and then lose 400,I have a dd of 40%,yet my annual return could be in excess of 200%,shows what major flaws zulu has

Both have pros and cons.

Zulu: good that the returns are displayed as pips. Gives real feel of what's going to happen if you follow the SP. They basically leave the capital allocation to the follower to decide.

C2: bad in that the equity curve is based on compounded account of the SP. It does not show the real impact of what's going to happen if you decide to follow this SP.

for SPs: C2 is better; it hides the risk.
for Followers: Zulu is better

C2 is in the same boat as Currensee. But currensee is the worst of all in terms of hiding risk and reporting the wrong DD.

to me Zulu is the winner so far.

Both have pros and cons.

Zulu: good that the returns are displayed as pips. Gives real feel of what's going to happen if you follow the SP. They basically leave the capital allocation to the follower to decide.

C2: bad in that the equity curve is based on compounded account of the SP. It does not show the real impact of what's going to happen if you decide to follow this SP.

for SPs: C2 is better; it hides the risk.
for Followers: Zulu is better

C2 is in the same boat as Currensee. But currensee is the worst of all in terms of hiding risk and reporting the wrong DD.

to me Zulu is the winner so far.

Are you looking at it from a point of view of following.I plan to be an sp

I really take your point about the equity curve, you really have to look hard to get the real stats. Any ideas who the top provider is?

This pic shows the differences between the pips and $ profit on collective, another reason why pips can be misleading. i guess we can go on forever comparing stats and sites. Great thread

Attachments

• 2012-06-07_2042.png
    2012-06-07_2042.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 157

I really take your point about the equity curve, you really have to look hard to get the real stats. Any ideas who the top provider is?

The equity curve reflects unrealized losses as well . Re the ranking , unlike zulu there isnt a secret formula for the ranking system at collective2 , just go to the grid and sort the list as you like , and you can add extra columns as well , the default ranking is popularity ...

both. If I see someone with impressive results; i will allocate part of my capital.

i do plan to be SP at some stage.

so far I see Zulu as the attractive platform for SP; since the cost is much lower. C2 charge you $$ even before you start making it.

I prefer *no gain no pain*. So will start on Zulu; then re-assess later.

Yes zulu is good both to followers and to SPs - if you are trading good and respectively, one can get really good income additionally to what you are already making. I guess everybody along the chain are happy - both followers and SPs.
alphadude, should you open a SP account let us know the name to try you out ;)

Yes zulu is good both to followers and to SPs - if you are trading good and respectively, one can get really good income additionally to what you are already making. I guess everybody along the chain are happy - both followers and SPs.
alphadude, should you open a SP account let us know the name to try you out ;)

sure will do Robbert.

my only worry is the IP leakage through the trades.

i am working on a randomizer without impacting the performance of the stategy.