WorldSpreads

MarvinS said:
Agreed but your point about us being a grocers can be debated:
Cap spreads under London Capital Grp have a market cap of £45 bar.
IG index under IG grp holdings have a market cap of £700 bar.
Finspreads under IFX GRP have a market cap of £45 bar.
Cantor Index ?
City Index ?
Tradeindex?
Manspreadtrading?
CMC as per float article £1b.

I read an article recently that suggested the number of SB clients would increase to £1mill by 2010. So how many DMA clients do you think there are in the UK? I personally do not think skimming off the top is the key to establishing in this already saturated industry. Views please....

Maybe if I replace the word skim with margin, Marvin, does it make any more sense?

Racer i apologise if i mis-quoted you but as i tried to understand your point perhaps i mis-perceived your statement.

Jimbo - Margin or skim are the same terms yes!

Look i cannot do this without you traders - Do not hold back tell me what you want? But be patient i want you to all have a part in this for the long term....

MarvinS said:
Look i cannot do this without you traders - Do not hold back tell me what you want? But be patient i want you to all have a part in this for the long term....

Hows about we get a rebate on every trade that we do with you.

Really goes back to my earlier question about clearing which you havent answered!

No rebate for your personal accounts but i am happy to negotiate regarding introductory Agent...
If you know peeps that are interested in trading we can either sort out basis introducing or basis a share of revenues. Some peeps that introduce do not want to gain personally from this so i say we shall pay introductory fees to charity of your choice!

MarvinS said:
Sounds like sour grapes and that you two do not trade with SB firms.... So why are you writing on an SB thread? Anything else?

Regards
MarvinS

hmmm SB companies continually advertise their little socks off that backing your judgement in the markets etc then its cool to use SB , right........?

Now these bookies advertise INSTANT... only it isnt ,is it....?

[I]"for the scalping client you can nick quick profits on our index or currency contracts. "[/I]

Spin that prince song..............

We would have to query the Worldspreads definition of Quick, This is slower (imho ) than Instant. And that isnt true is it.?

I mean so we can get an instant fill of 10 20 seconds (upto half a minute 2 minutes ?etc) and then nick quick profits... based on A Worldspreads definition of instant, then is it fair and reasonable that propesctive clients should interperate A Worldspreads definition of quick to mean 1,2 hours.? .

And its good that boards and public can discuss these things because contrary to what bookies advertise , I'd say its in a persons likely best interest to avoid using bookies...

Worldspreads make it read again that a scalper is welcomed to come in for instant fills and out instant fill. quick profits........ Thats what it seems to me that worldspreads is offering to people.....

deliver on what your company suggests in its advertising.

hmmm whats the company owners definition of Instant? connected as advertised to the world of trading the finacial markets.......are they happy with that ? not good is it..... no, they might need a wake up call.

information super highway, yes.... how come they aint getting it then?

hmm it might be a good idea if you get the owners to sit down and attempt to place 50 scalp trades........ via a joe bloogs Identity right......... now that if they dont come back in and give everyone an ass kicking, what does this mean....?

1. Damn, we offer instant 1 pip spreads, and we deliver. kin A. ?

2. jesus. poor sods, glad its not my money on the line. lets take some more.... ?

could the owners do that pump 50 trades through for us? only take an half hour wouldnt it? ho,ho,ho

MarvinS said:
No rebate for your personal accounts but i am happy to negotiate regarding introductory Agent...
If you know peeps that are interested in trading we can either sort out basis introducing or basis a share of revenues. Some peeps that introduce do not want to gain personally from this so i say we shall pay introductory fees to charity of your choice!

My final word, I promise. Do you or any other SB for that matter, own seats or clear yr own trades. (earlier Q)

Pls answer, and after that I will shut up!

Supercalafragilisticespeali-dotious is this all one word? The same exists with this discussion, edgar allan poe did not write out of mystery but intellect.

Give me something more worthwhile to write about fxmarkets! Is this thread for rampers of FB or any other firm. Come on lets lift this discussion to a higer level...

MarvinS said:
Supercalafragilisticespeali-dotious is this all one word? The same exists with this discussion, edgar allan poe did not write out of mystery but intellect.

Give me something more worthwhile to write about fxmarkets! Is this thread for rampers of FB or any other firm. Come on lets lift this discussion to a higer level...

QED mate- night night

MarvinS said:

marvin
you seem to have the product, but not the delivery of it. imo

MarvinS said:

Higher level seems pointless if you can't manage the first one IMO

Marvin if you wanted to scalp what would you want ? if your company owners wanted to scalp, what would they want ? The discussion maybe cant go higher until SB companies realise that the times are and have changed.

maybe its just me but people can get instant already, worldspreads needs to meet that minimum firstly doesnt it? its a basic... not superior or anything.... Or do the owners see it differently? Not important ? must do i guess, good luck to them then... if that old formula still works to make money for the owners dont fix anything, keep on pumpin it and grind that money in. Cant you or they see they might need to adapt in todays markets.? whats appearing on these boards for a start?

consumers , clients ,existing and prospective what will they learn, slowly or rapidly even ?

I mean do Worldspreads want to have people associate to Worldspreads as a company who delivers on its promise ? therefore they choose Worldspreads?

I come back to how Worldspreads associates itself with the term INSTANT in trading with todays financial markets.... move quickly at times dont they?

This goes for all companies who may boldly offer INSTANT........

simple solution that would shut me up is next your instant claims would be something , and it goes a little like this........ here at worldspreads we mean the term instant to imply deals will be processed in upto 2 minutes etc. or whatever worldspreads feels is an accurate reflection to the consumer on what they offer in their advertisement to the consumer etc.......

That is what John Bartlett's and Trendwatch customers said but we had slowly delivered for them.
One can try to batter bulletin boards with negativity about certain brokers but i would prefer to have a sensible/intelligent conversation with trading professionals. I apologise but i am not trying to slur any individual, that is not my motive. If you want sorry need a broker to provide you with the service that you require, discuss it. Life carries on and on! Other brokers continue on, some listen to their client and some do not.

Regards
MarvinS

Everyone has said the most basic things they require on this page alone, repeatedly, until you can fulfill this, its fruitless.

It is commendable, and probably appreciated by those with an account with WS, that you are spending your Sunday discussing your services but, you have asked, plenty have responded, get these factors in place first, then move on to a 'higher level'.

MarvinS said:
That is what John Bartlett's and Trendwatch customers said but we had slowly delivered for them.
One can try to batter bulletin boards with negativity about certain brokers but i would prefer to have a sensible/intelligent conversation with trading professionals. I apologise but i am not trying to slur any individual, that is not my motive. If you want sorry need a broker to provide you with the service that you require, discuss it. Life carries on and on! Other brokers continue on, some listen to their client and some do not.

Regards
MarvinS

"If you want sorry need a broker to provide you with the service that you require, discuss it."

I need to trade without being referred to dealer, when can you offer me that service as you are not at the moment?

MarvinS said:

Regards
MarvinS
marvin can understand you re quoting clients in fast market, but the amount of time mentioned on here seems extreme if true.

The truth is i owe much of this discussion to Racer!
And i shall get back to your point very quickly.....

No hiding and no smoke screens!

MarvinS said:

now I would have to query what Worldspreads means by its use of the term slowly..... I (imho) consider this to be slower than quick and also Instant. but I struggle to attain a fair reflection for this one assuming instant is up to 2 minutes, quick up to 2 hours, hmm no guidance or use as an aid in the decision process of terms, like reasonable, timely, etc i'd have to have an indepent assay to see if any of the above customers are still transmitting a pulse based on worldspreads use of the term slowly....