Winter blues Trading 2011/12

Having real tech issues,got 2gb ram and it appears not to be enough,with this game you need to update your pc every year to match their software,total ********

Closed +16 points.

I should have done better on that. The entry was crap.

Flashy, can't you use the Daily FX charts until you get it fixed?

Closed +16 points.

I should have done better on that. The entry was crap.

Flashy, can't you use the Daily FX charts until you get it fixed?

could do but slow me down,got too much open and esignal not working,im not keen on indicative charts,but its the same reasons as before

tricky this forex lark innit :)

i was gonna assume a bounce if it got in the lower pink at 1, but it never got there
same thing in the upper pink at 2, but it never got there again - i'll make the assumption if it does

Attachments

• vacs.gif
    vacs.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 126
tricky this forex lark innit :)

i was gonna assume a bounce if it got in the lower pink at 1, but it never got there
same thing in the upper pink at 2, but it never got there again - i'll make the assumption if it does

no trade - it zoomed straight through

you working well, flashy - nice going, I doff my cap

I got potential long trades a'plenty on my equities but the stops gonna be horrible if they get off the starting blocks. Could do with a little more down first. Have to stop fiddling about with this damn forex - leave it to you guys who know what you're doing :)

jon

you working well, flashy - nice going, I doff my cap

I got potential long trades a'plenty on my equities but the stops gonna be horrible if they get off the starting blocks. Could do with a little more down first. Have to stop fiddling about with this damn forex - leave it to you guys who know what you're doing :)

jon

Well, some of us know what we are doing. I'm thinking of going back to indices, too.

We'll have to call Lord Flasheart. milud, if we doff caps!

Well, some of us know what we are doing. I'm thinking of going back to indices, too.

We'll have to call Lord Flasheart. milud, if we doff caps!

split

:LOL: aye, he will be pleased.

flippin' ftse hasn't been much better - took 22 and there's already been another 40 in it and still puffing. Must be feeling my age. btw what you doing about in the afternoons?

jon

split

:LOL: aye, he will be pleased.

flippin' ftse hasn't been much better - took 22 and there's already been another 40 in it and still puffing. Must be feeling my age. btw what you doing about in the afternoons?

jon

Well, I help my kids in the afternoons but it is a bit quiet these days so I have acquired a laptop. We have stacks of computers, here, but I prefer my own personal one but did not bother because there was work for me to do.