What will HowardCohodas's month on month return be for March?

Howard's March Month on Month Return

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Howard, but I gots to ask again... That last "module" is pretty heavy stuff. Are you qualified to teach that? Do you have a degree in psychology? Also have you taken many lives in self-defense yourself?

I'm sure he will have covered all of this in flight school.

:rolleyes:

Cheers, that should cover it then.

9.4 In exceptional circumstances, and at the discretion of the site moderators, members may be immediately and permanently banned from the website without any prior warning. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, sexual harassment, personal abuse towards another member, racist comments or blatant advertising.

9.4 In exceptional circumstances, and at the discretion of the site moderators, members may be immediately and permanently banned from the website without any prior warning. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, sexual harassment, personal abuse towards another member, racist comments or blatant advertising.

Exactly , i will take profits now :cool:

Making fun of disabled kids is not acceptable at all .

Shooting (or killing in any manner for that matter) a human being in any circumstances other than self defense should be unacceptable, especially as lulz, irrespective of their personal circumstances.

Shooting (or killing in any manner for that matter) a human being in any circumstances other than self defense should be unacceptable, especially as lulz, irrespective of their personal circumstances.

I thought from your previous post that you would be "happy" given the opportunity ?

I can forsee many circumstances where it would be desirable and perfectly acceptable to kill someone. For example, removal of corrupt political leaders who rule by terror, or a doctor killing a terminally ill patient who may be in pain (if requested to do so), exterminating trading system vendors etc.

I thought from your previous post that you would be "happy" given the opportunity ?

I can forsee many circumstances where it would be desirable and perfectly acceptable to kill someone. For example, removal of corrupt political leaders who rule by terror, or a doctor killing a terminally ill patient who may be in pain (if requested to do so), exterminating trading system vendors etc.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Howard have you ever killed anyone in self defense?

Or even shot at someone in self defense?

Howard , let me give you a lesson on trading options Son. First off, you have to have an idea of where the market is going and know what the heck you're doing..

Buying slv spread call-put
April 15 2001 Exp.

37c 1.15- 35p 0.16
Paying 0.99
:whistling

Howard , let me give you a lesson on trading options Son. First off, you have to have an idea of where the market is going and know what the heck you're doing..

April 15 2001 Exp.

37c 1.15- 35p 0.16
Paying 0.99

the theta on that trade is gonna kill you...

April 15 2001 Exp.

37c 1.15- 35p 0.16
Paying 0.99

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.