Watch HowardCohodas Trade Index Options Credit Spreads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on gents, only another page and a half of cr@p and this excellent thread reaches 200 pages.

:clap:

What? Care or have cancer?

I had cancer 4.5 years ago. Two CAT scans a year to monitor. Needless to say, I declined the opportunity for TSA (US Transportation Security Agency) to add to my X-Ray dose with their new scanner. Got a pat-down instead. :eek:

I had cancer 4.5 years ago. Two CAT scans a year to monitor. Needless to say, I declined the opportunity for TSA (US Transportation Security Agency) to add to my X-Ray dose with their new scanner. Got a pat-down instead. :eek:

I hope they didn't touch your junk.

What with concealed carry and BUG all you need is a turban and you'd bring O'Hare to a standstill.

What with concealed carry and BUG all you need is a turban and you'd bring O'Hare to a standstill.

:LOL:

The airlines checkin desk personnel do not adequately understand the TSA rules for carrying a firearm in their baggage. When I arrive early, I inform them they are doing it wrong, I am an instructor and we make it a teachable moment. :smart:

I hope they didn't touch your junk.

According to things you said about me, I shouldn't mind. ;)

Although I did tell the pat-down guy I was ticklish. So here I am in the middle of the airport being patted down my a guy and I have a big smile on my face suppressing a giggle. My wife is nearby holding her head in her hands mumbling something about not knowing who I am. :LOL:

watch

:LOL:

The airlines checkin desk personnel do not adequately understand the TSA rules for carrying a firearm in their baggage. When I arrive early, I inform them they are doing it wrong, I am an instructor and we make it a teachable moment. :smart:
Can I come and watch you teach the security personnel at Heathrow next time you're here?

Can I come and watch you teach the security personnel at Heathrow next time you're here?

I have yet to investigate taking my guns outside the US. Transporting is only one hurdle. I'd like to carry concealed at my destination. Highly unlikely or maybe not even that good from my understanding of gun rules in UK. :-0

I have yet to investigate taking my guns outside the US. Transporting is only one hurdle. I'd like to carry concealed at my destination. Highly unlikely or maybe not even that good from my understanding of gun rules in UK. :-0

Culturally it would go down like a lead balloon. From a legislative PoV you're more likely to get shot by Police and then your wife would be asked questions later.

Culturally it would go down like a lead balloon. From a legislative PoV you're more likely to get shot by Police and then your wife would be asked questions later.

She could bribe the constabulary with the proceeds from the insurance she bought on my life. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.