Watch HowardCohodas Trade Index Options Credit Spreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you're going to sue someone, you'll need a lawyer4u. As well as being a tranny pimp (a pimp for trannies) I'm also a very competent and shady lawyer.

No win, no fee. Although if you don't pay me, I will shoot your kneecaps out and chuck you off the roof of a block of flats in Tower Hamlets.

Interested?

If you're going to sue someone, you'll need a lawyer4u. As well as being a tranny pimp (a pimp for trannies) I'm also a very competent and shady lawyer.

No win, no fee. Although if you don't pay me, I will shoot your kneecaps out and chuck you off the roof of a block of flats in Tower Hamlets.

Interested?

I am a concealed carry weapons instructor. I have no sense of humor about shooting people. Just don't go there with me.

HAC score 15.

Prosopagnosia - face blindness.

Prosopagnosia happens to be in very similar parts of the brain to those affected by autism, so that would fit in with my hypothethis... again I'm just talking out of what I've picked up.., my dad's able to intervene with a number of those patients and fix em up (by essentially calming some of their more excitable neural pathways if they're (un)fortunate enough to have them being excitable due to vision, a process analagous due to (con/de)structive interference aiui)

Status
Not open for further replies.