Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

s500 flat lining

14szbt1.jpg

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

i have been playing with my crayons.......experimentation with the wicks ??

nice gap down on eur/usd ..............

still looking vulnerable ???

higher highs have been negated ... trend line violation?

where is this chap going to?

speculative trend lines - possible support @ 1.4260-1.4320 region .....and then 1.40-1.41!!

2yr weekly chart ?

38.2% = 1.41 & 50% = 1.38

classical 3 bar reversal could be a possibility !!

but we shall see?

smaller TF's may give the answer?

value area of 1.40- 1.41 very good support , possible swing trade for 100-200 pips is on the Christmas card?

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (18-DEC-09).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (18-DEC-09).png
    17.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

spx500 if stays above 1088,then can kiss 1113 levels

gold:: a break above 116 can bring 1120 levels. all sells should keep sl above 1123

usd/cad looking weak support at 10610 level (view)

High Risk: Unofficial Short EUR JPY 129.60-62 SL 130.20 tgt 129.10-1High Risk: Unofficial Short EUR JPY 129.60-62 SL 130.20 tgt 129.10-128.60 28.60

us tech 100 :: 1818 is stoploss. sell on rise with tgt 1803-1798

eur/usd is looking weak sell eur/usd at 14255 sl 13294 tgt 14199-14075

Ftse 100

Which way will it break? How exciting......

Attachments

• FTSE 100.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 108
Ftse

P&F would suggest to the downside. Dentist - what say you? :cheesy:

Attachments

• FTSE P&F close.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 84
  • FTSE P&F hi-lo.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 83

downside might not appear on lower volume. Just something to consider but last year the true trend did not appear until about Jan 6th

mr.G
no shorts signalled as yet..things could change overnigh...tick chart....notice the latest upthrust column..this is long.it could be initiating an upside target /vertical count.watch the retrace
we are coming into major resistance

u8qw6.gif

Last edited:

mr g.as i posted yesterday
the indices are flat lining
there is a post by inthemoneystocks on t2w.they are saying that all the action will be done in the first hour of us
sounds right to me
take time off.i went xmas shopping today

euro trashing could have ended

20aqoex.png

the last down thrust column is long...1.4250 area came in as support.this to me is a strong area of support..ie it caught the falling knife.we watch this if it retests this.if you trade from that area,make sure it is going in the right direction
just an opinion

Greetings chaps (and chappesses..??). Check out Tom Orton's post over on the Swingin the FTSE thread. Bit of a good spot that I reckon and proving to be a good level......

great informations guys :clap: . thanks dentist for the wonderful charts

eurusd oversold imho

2nc2wes.png

30 min close data plot

interesting how risk-on and risk-off correlation between indices and EU has worn off rather quickly. Are indices just sucking in the retailers in the name of recovery, while the risk is slowly coming off the table anyway as evident from EU reversals?

Also, USD shooting up with first sight of some comfort but not to forget, bidding USD has always been a risk-off (ie, risk-aversion trade). See USD index at the peak of financial crisis.

a breakout on dollar index.need to see 23.00 hold as support on the retest

21o57ig.png

merry christmas to all..a very profitable new year

2n0jyj5.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.