Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: feee calls

buy dax at 5832 sl 5811 tgt 5892-5930>>1st tgt met,profit 600usd
buy ftse100(ukx) at 5248 sl 5220 tgt 5292-5335>>sl hit,loss 280 usd
buy dowjones at 10325 sl 10300 tgt 10388-10423>>1st tgt,profit 630 usd profit
indices total=950 usd

this is the evidence of an accomplished trader

entry , exit(profit target) , stop loss......

with clarity , efficiency and absolute precision

i should give up trading and subscribe my self

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

no more charlatans on this thread...........!!!!!!!!

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Sujith is the pied piper, he will lead all the rats out of the financial district in London and dump them in to the river River Thames

eradicate them

sujith the Terminator

the dumping will include fred goodwin, gordon brown and robert mugabe

we will drown all the charlatans

pest control.....
we will get rid of all the vermin ...!!!

sujith is the boss on this thread.ws has left.due to the bad vibes created
sujith,thank you for taking over.we are honoured
hi dentist mate , ws is the owner of this thread and will always remain so. I simply asked for permission from WS to post my indices analysis here. And THE OWNER OF THIS THREAd ws was more than welcoming :)

yes indeed we certainly are honoured

I was always the Egotisitical student waiting for the teacher to arrive

now I must be humble and learn from sujiths analysis

oh dear, as i keep on repeating..market is the king here. it was running before us and will keep running forever ..!! we all are just trying to take few calculated risk t make a living.
this is the evidence of an accomplished trader

entry , exit(profit target) , stop loss......

with clarity , efficiency and absolute precision

i should give up trading and subscribe my self

Thanks alot :D

i surely hope so.
Sujith is the pied piper, he will lead all the rats out of the financial district in London and dump them in to the river River Thames

eradicate them

sujith the Terminator
ha ha ha. awesome comment .
the dumping will include fred goodwin, gordon brown and robert mugabe

i donno any of these :confused:

few things

1. Don't follow any call/tip which has no stoploss given.

2. Anyone can post thr point of view regarding market. All other bogus n family talks pls avoid.

3. participate..exchange views, bring more charts

4. any trade tip provided should have an exact entry stoploss and tgt , moreover ; risk-reward ratio 1:1

a break below 10250 in dow jones can trigger a sell off till 10100. (view) .

while a buy with sl below the support is a worthy risk for 150 points profit .

Sujith is ma main man. Sujith for President!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sujith for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apni financial problems suljhao, Sujith ko president banao!!!!!!!!!

Financial world ka saviour kaun, Sujith Don Sujith Don :)

Sujith is ma main man. Sujith for President!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sujith for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apni financial problems suljhao, Sujith ko president banao!!!!!!!!!

Financial world ka saviour kaun, Sujith Don Sujith Don :)

hey, hindi in a UK based website ? :LOL: .

one cant correct economy by looking to charts..!! president has to be creative minded and put people first before himself.

Dow support occurs at 10270 now if sustain and close than we can see dow in 4digit

ftse 100.price now in a major support area.a good place to go long,providing you confirm that the trend is up..
it looks a good point to initiate a santa claus rally.a bounce from a major support../purple line
not sure,if there is much firepower
v4oumr.png

chart created by stockcharts.com

dow flatlining

53llx1.png

chart created by stockcharts.com

both charts have the same characteristics..ie flatlining at a major support area
they are waiting for something..not sure what it is

Last edited:

dollar index etf....just broken a res.this needs to hold as support,otherwise it is another fakeout

102vvqa.png

dax flatlinining also

205ustu.png

nas 100
spot the res area

o515c3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.