Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Francis... all I can say is that WS has gone out of his way to help all us newbies(me included) with our trading. He is a true gentleman and the "real deal" and were it not for him I would be another statistic where as now he has given me the confidence and tools to trade and for that reason I will always defend his name.

Der Blutharsch

Thats absolutely fair, he has helped a lot of people but is all this really necessary?

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Its about time I actually said something so here it is.

Wallstreet, you allow inthemoneystocks to promote their services in your thread on trade2win, not your blog, not your personal site. Someone elses site.

Wallstreet, you allow suji to promote his services in your thread on trade2win, not your blog, not your personal site. Someone elses site.

Your personal ning network contains works for which you do not have permission / have not even credited the original author and presented as your own.

Your benzinga site contains works for which you do not have permission / have not even credited the original author and presented as your own.

Something is not right about your rhetoric... "I do not care about making money" That doesn't sit well with me. Trading is all about making money and nothing else.

You are trying to advocate technical analysis is the stuff of gods, some dark art. Its not, its lines on a chart.

You claim to be the protector of "newbies" again this doesn't sit well with me. You had your thread on here and then scooted off taking most of them with you never to be seen on T2win. If i was T2win id be pretty annoyed that you are directly funnelling people out.

When we get to your ning and benzinga pages its apparent you are sponsored/partnered with inthemoneystocks.

From your chat room on the ning network
Wallstreet1928
"can i kindly request everyone to make a comaint to the moderators about francis finley @ trade2win please"

Ask yourself what have I actually done? where are all these people that ive conned? i offered a free trial to my signals website on my blog, not on trade 2 win yet you go beserk.

You are carrying on like i raped your cat.

So wallstreet, Dentist007, suji, kaisen et al. When you are perfect then pass judgement. Until that time stop fighting other peoples battles and concentrate on number 1.

P.S.
sean singh is a wise chap and you should take his advice.
Matey you have no right to promote signals or trading services or bash anyone on this thread... You are a newbie yourself arnt you?????!!!

Wernt you learning off WS afew months ago.. How about u prove ur live trading and signals and your own account before trying to send dud signals out trying to suck in newbies for you £100 fee ,,

That vid of yours,, that aint no technical analysis.. man WTF is that,, makes no sense!!!!
Now Scoot and let me do some real analysis !!!!

Thats absolutely fair, he has helped a lot of people but is all this really necessary?

I know nothing about the history of this dispute but can only comment on WS and my dealings with him and in that respect all comments are positive. Actually positive is a major understatement. He genuinely cares about his fellow trades. I know in this world it seems to good to be true, but he really does care and his actions show it.

Der Blutharsch

I too must say that 8 weeks ago I approached him after trading totally blind for Six Months, loosing a vast amount of money, looking for people to help me understand the markets.

He agreed to give me mentoring, I have completed his course and the man in my opinion is 100 % genuine.

I do not know of many people like him, he has time for any genuine person that requires his help.

I have looked at your charts and even with my limited knowledge, and would find them misleading, You never mention stop losses etc and your comment on your video " I would just go with the flow " does not inspire inspiration.

Their is more to his charts than just lines, maybe you could explain the reasoning behind your " lines " it might make me understand a differnet concept

My advice to any new traders, please do not take this advice, and feel the moderators should look into this, as I am sure they would not want their site offering bad advice.

A confused new trader !!!

Finally all I can say, I am now a profitable learning trader, thanks to one person, as they say " the proof is in the pudding " without him I sould have been another statistic.

However I allways keep an open mind, if you want to offer me a free weeks trading, I would kindly take you up on that, and would write a totally un biased report based on facts, and would paper trade it.

I only speak how I find
Please understand I am commenting from a new trader perspective, and would see you as trying to make a quick buck ( no offence intended )

Its about time I actually said something so here it is.

Wallstreet, you allow inthemoneystocks to promote their services in your thread on trade2win, not your blog, not your personal site. Someone elses site.

Wallstreet, you allow suji to promote his services in your thread on trade2win, not your blog, not your personal site. Someone elses site.

Your personal ning network contains works for which you do not have permission / have not even credited the original author and presented as your own.

Your benzinga site contains works for which you do not have permission / have not even credited the original author and presented as your own.

Something is not right about your rhetoric... "I do not care about making money" That doesn't sit well with me. Trading is all about making money and nothing else.

You are trying to advocate technical analysis is the stuff of gods, some dark art. Its not, its lines on a chart.

You claim to be the protector of "newbies" again this doesn't sit well with me. You had your thread on here and then scooted off taking most of them with you never to be seen on T2win. If i was T2win id be pretty annoyed that you are directly funnelling people out.

When we get to your ning and benzinga pages its apparent you are sponsored/partnered with inthemoneystocks.

From your chat room on the ning network
Wallstreet1928
"can i kindly request everyone to make a comaint to the moderators about francis finley @ trade2win please"

Ask yourself what have I actually done? where are all these people that ive conned? i offered a free trial to my signals website on my blog, not on trade 2 win yet you go beserk.

You are carrying on like i raped your cat.

So wallstreet, Dentist007, suji, kaisen et al. When you are perfect then pass judgement. Until that time stop fighting other peoples battles and concentrate on number 1.

P.S.
sean singh is a wise chap and you should take his advice.

Ok, I will tackle each point at a time and make sure you get your facts right.

1. Inthemoneystocks are a member of trade2win, and they do not promote there services on here otherwise they would not be allowed to post . I was told off for promoting my website and got threatened with a ban. I have never promoted ever since because I respect the rules and moderators at trade2win. They don't need trade2win i can assure you they have enough clients on there books.

2. Sujith has not promoted his service, he gives clear and concise analysis and posts charts for people to see and learn. he give entry, exit, stop loss levels .......he doesn't beat around the bush like you. Maybe this will happen, maybe that will happen..it will bounce here it will go there ...etc etc.... you sound like an amateur.

3. The only articles I post on ning are from FX360 and I have credited the author kathy Lien and provided the link to them too. I also post daily thoughts from Ashraf laidi and I have credited the author. I have emailed both of them and I will hopefully be working with them soon, promoting there analysis as that is what they want ....publicity. something you crave for ??

4. I disagree , trading is not all about making money. Typical comment from an amateur and it proves that yo are not qualified to set up a call service as you will end up losing peoples hard earned money. If you believe trading is all about making money then you will fail as a trader as the two cardinal sins of Greed and Fear will eventually over come you. That is why you kept failing as a trader when we were at trade2win(message for FTSE traders thread) , I offered to help you at no expense on several occasions but you insisted on learning yourself. The EGO will always say no I can do it alone , I don't need anyone's help .....you must humble yourself and learn from someone.

5. you claim I have vanished never to be seen. once again totally wrong
I have recently posted a chart on 13th December and I remain committed to trade2win as I have told the moderators and we have had this discussion already. I am not interested in fame my friend and nor do I crave for popularity. If you genuinely help people and respect them, then you will always get it back in return as my spiritual master has taught me.

6. I have partnered with Inthemoneystocks because I treat them as my teachers and learn from them on a daily basis , Nicholas Santiago, Lou Cardinali, Gareth Soloway, and Bryan Leighton because they are accomplished and professional traders. In my tradition we must give thy teacher the utmost respect. I am well and truly indebted to them , if it were not for them I would never be able to trade successfully....I can never praise them enough.
http://www.inthemoneystocks.com/about_us.php

7. I don't like how you are secretly entering into the chat room and hiding your identity. You are more than welcome to enter and learn and share your analysis as the website is open to everyone .....So I kindly request you to come under your real name.

8. I kindly request you to offer live calls, with stop losses and exits for people to follow your calls and that way you will gain credibility. I argue against you because you have no proven pedigree as a trader, nor do you give people stop losses, exits etc, and that is a grave sin in trading. If you want fame and popularity then I strongly recommend you do live calls to see what you are all about.
in your own words francis
"they do but i have to advise them that the signal will pretty much advise you when to get out - however the day may carry on in that direction overall but its a difficult one... i like to leave the stuff as input free as possible from me so i can just trade!! i think that way i cover my ass a bit"

9. i kindly request you to set up your own blog and not to pollute this website with the promotion of your services as I along with dentist and everyone else have worked hard to build up this thread and it is against the rules of this website. I have adhered to them by not mentioning my website even though I am not selling anything. if you continue to post on this thread then I will contact the administrators and close this thread down and open new one.

10. In normal circumstances I forgive people and forget, but you back stabbed me when i thought you were a friend and helped you on every occasion. I will still forgive you and offer to put the past behind us as my spiritual master always teaches me to forgive people, but its best we go our separate way.

please set up your own blog and do live calls for all to see your results in real time

stop loss, exit and entry levels please.

if you are only posting with the agenda of promoting your services then you should not be on trade2win

I post with the intention of sharing my analysis and learning from professional traders as I consider my self as a rookie/novice

i am not good enough to do a call service

Last edited:

Francis finleys email

read and judge for yourself

"Re: yo
do you advise of stop losses and targets or do you allow your clients to work it out themselves

they do but i have to advise them that the signal will pretty much advise you when to get out - however the day may carry on in that direction overall but its a difficult one... i like to leave the stuff as input free as possible from me so i can just trade!! i think that way i cover my ass a bit!

FF"

Last edited:

i have decided to ask the moderators to close this blog down because it is becoming a spamming/marketing place.

people realise there have been over 370,000 hits and then they want free advertising !!

if you want advertising go and create your own blog and get credibility

I spent many days, hours, minutes on this blog and I worked really hard to help people here

I, along with others did live calls and analysis and that is what attracted people here......as we all learned from one another!!

it's sad to have come to this

Is that OK with you dentist !!

we will create another blog my friend under your name dentist, i don't want fame/popularity......

I just want to help the new traders from these vultures !!

Last edited:

i have decided to ask the moderators to close this blog down because it is becoming a spamming/marketing place.

people realise there have been over 370,000 hits and then they want free advertising !!

if you want advertising go and create your own blog and get credibility

I spent many days, hours, minutes on this blog and I worked really hard to help people here

I, along with others did live calls and analysis and that is what attracted people here......as we all learned from one another!!

it's sad to have come to this

Is that OK with you dentist !!

we will create another blog my friend under your name dentist, i don't want fame/popularity......

I just want to help the new traders from these vultures !!

Balls to Francis m8, sorry about your cat!.

Please let me know the new thread(y)

Balls to Francis m8, sorry about your cat!.

Please let me know the new thread(y)

haha..........you really are a comical character

I like you

welcome, welcome to you my new friend

OOOhhh. I missed a lot of this. Sorry chaps, have been busy with work and dentist (real one) lately :)

WS: sorry to see you have decided to close this thread. I hope you get some replacement of ning, as a lot of people, including myself cant access ning based blogs from work.

Francis: WS is a personal friend of mine and it is sad to know that you have been reporting about copyright violations to trade2win and others without first escalating these to WS. With the best of my intentions I would suggest we all learn from each other and if you ever notice any copyright violations, etc on his ning website or this blog, then feel free to let him know directly. I am sure he will address it, we all make minor mistakes along the way. Also, I think his suggestion of having your own blog on t2win is a good idea, you can post a select few of your trade calls live and gather a following for your services. Nothing wrong with call services, if thats what you want to do, its a valid business and as long as you can demonstrate value for money, people will join in.

Peace everyone. As a novice spreadbetter, my last macro trade view on this blog.

FTSE will top out between 5650 and 5750, and will then follow a correction of 12% to 18%. I cant say when, but be sure I have shorts placed between 5650 and 5750 with stops above 5800. READ AGAIN! its a Macro trade view.

feee calls

buy dax at 5832 sl 5811 tgt 5892-5930
buy ftse100(ukx) at 5248 sl 5220 tgt 5292-5335
buy dowjones at 10325 sl 10300 tgt 10388-10423

dec172009.gif

asia overnight
All Ordinaries (Australia) 4,671.90 5:47am -17.70 (-0.38%) Chart, Components, more...
^BSESN BSE 30 (India) 16,852.75 6:51am -41.50 (-0.25%) Chart, more...
^HSI Hang Seng (Hong Kong) 21,124.65 6:46am -222.98 (-1.04%) Chart, Components, more...
^JKSE Jakarta Composite (Indonesia) 2,509.58 17 Dec -12.97 (-0.51%) Chart, Components, more...
^KLSE KLSE Composite (Malaysia) 1,266.97 17 Dec 0.00 (+0.00%) Chart, Components, more...
^NZ50 NZSE 50 (New Zealand) 3,154.23 4:31am 31.31 (+1.00%) Chart, Components, more...
^N225 Nikkei 225 (Japan) 10,142.05 6:00am -21.75 (-0.21%) Chart, more...
^NSEI S&P CNX NIFTY (India) 5,033.15 7:01am -8.60 (-0.17%) Chart, more...
^KS11 Seoul Composite (South Korea) 1,647.04 6:01am -0.80 (-0.05%) Chart, Components, more...
000001.SS Shanghai Composite (China) 3,109.76 6:46am -69.32 (-2.18%) Chart, Components, more...
^STI Strait Times (Singapore) 2,795.94 7:01am -17.33 (-0.62%) Chart, Components, more...

asia overnight
All Ordinaries (Australia) 4,671.90 5:47am -17.70 (-0.38%) Chart, Components, more...
^BSESN BSE 30 (India) 16,852.75 6:51am -41.50 (-0.25%) Chart, more...
^HSI Hang Seng (Hong Kong) 21,124.65 6:46am -222.98 (-1.04%) Chart, Components, more...
^JKSE Jakarta Composite (Indonesia) 2,509.58 17 Dec -12.97 (-0.51%) Chart, Components, more...
^KLSE KLSE Composite (Malaysia) 1,266.97 17 Dec 0.00 (+0.00%) Chart, Components, more...
^NZ50 NZSE 50 (New Zealand) 3,154.23 4:31am 31.31 (+1.00%) Chart, Components, more...
^N225 Nikkei 225 (Japan) 10,142.05 6:00am -21.75 (-0.21%) Chart, more...
^NSEI S&P CNX NIFTY (India) 5,033.15 7:01am -8.60 (-0.17%) Chart, more...
^KS11 Seoul Composite (South Korea) 1,647.04 6:01am -0.80 (-0.05%) Chart, Components, more...
000001.SS Shanghai Composite (China) 3,109.76 6:46am -69.32 (-2.18%) Chart, Components, more...
^STI Strait Times (Singapore) 2,795.94 7:01am -17.33 (-0.62%) Chart, Components, more...

thanks for the information dentist . (y)

Re: feee calls

buy dax at 5832 sl 5811 tgt 5892-5930
buy ftse100(ukx) at 5248 sl 5220 tgt 5292-5335
buy dowjones at 10325 sl 10300 tgt 10388-10423

buy dax at 5832 sl 5811 tgt 5892-5930>>1st tgt met,profit 600usd
buy ftse100(ukx) at 5248 sl 5220 tgt 5292-5335>>sl hit,loss 280 usd
buy dowjones at 10325 sl 10300 tgt 10388-10423>>1st tgt,profit 630 usd profit
indices total=950 usd

entire performance

dec17
currency
sell eur/gbp 8910 sl 8940 tgt 8887-8860>>all tgt met,230,500 usd
buy eur/jpy 12880 sl 12850 tgt 12920-12971>>sl hit loss 300 usd
or sell eur/jpy 12951 sl 12971 tgt 12920-12840>>all tgt met,310 usd,1110 usd
buy usd/cad 10695 sl 10660 tgt 10743-10792>>sl hit,350 usd
sell eur/usd at 14401 sl 14420 tgt 14355-14310>>1st tgt met,460 usd
buy usd/jpy at 8982 sl 8950 tgt 9010-9044>>sl hit loss 320 usd
profit 1100 usd
Indices
buy dax at 5832 sl 5811 tgt 5892-5930>>1st tgt met,profit 600usd
buy ftse100(ukx) at 5248 sl 5220 tgt 5292-5335>>sl hit,loss 280 usd
buy dowjones at 10325 sl 10300 tgt 10388-10423>>1st tgt,profit 630 usd profit
indices total=950 usd

Bullion
Short gold on rise of 1120-21 SL 1125 tgt 1116-1112
buy gold at 1112 sl 1108 tgt 1117>>sl hit loss 400 usd
over all
1st tgt=1580
total 2690 usd

sujith is the boss on this thread.ws has left.due to the bad vibes created
sujith,thank you for taking over.we are honoured

sujith is the boss on this thread.ws has left.due to the bad vibes created
sujith,thank you for taking over.we are honoured

yes indeed we certainly are honoured

I was always the Egotisitical student waiting for the teacher to arrive

now I must be humble and learn from sujiths analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.