Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your a rookie to tho they gona pick up any bad habbits you have if they are follwing you, get me? no offense intended trying to be helpfull :)

I am not a leader Genics, i am a follower

Nobody follows me on this thread, the are all better traders than me and and they all do their own research/analysis

I am not god enough to be followed my friend

Hello wallstreer1928!
I finally met the master of the thread! My compliments :)
I think it is great to have a place where to share thoughts with friendly and helping people!
I would suggest having a live chat to be in all trades from the beginning, but thats my IT devil speaking :)

thank you my friend, that is the reason why I started this thread

I have a day job so its hard for me to update live trades

I am off work tomorrow and thursday so I will be very active on the thread

ws.are you taking the day off to go and watch man u..??

I respect my home team but I don't like glory seekers ............

i am a bit of a player supporter as opposed to team supporter, hence why i like chelsea (due to anelka, drogba, essien, ballack) , utd (ronaldo, scholes........)

i think you get my point

dax at a major resistance..ftse lagged it today..any reason.?

Attachments

• DAX 30.jpg
    DAX 30.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 125
That answer is spot on.

I'd also suggest a look at Brian Shannon's nightly videos at AlphaTrends. His book is well worth getting as well.

Another thing is to spend time watching the market and determining how it structures itself. e.g. The S&P is could move quite fast either way here. Double bottom or bear flag on the 5 minute?

Thanks Rennie for the Alpha link. I do like the inthemoneystocks.com vids, and they're good guys for sure, but they speak so quickly and frantically sometimes, it's a trick to keep up :whistling Mr Alpha is very chilled though.

It's all about putting together a tool kit that you're comfortable with.

Yep, that has been my biggest problem. Gradually I am making progress in that area, more patience and experience required on my part though.

s500..there is a pivot at 835 area
not beached as yet
5 min data.box size 1.7 points.3 reversal

Attachments

• s500pivot.png
    s500pivot.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 118
Good morning chaps

Intel certainly dented the market and forced S&P below its support at 843

S&P at 50 MA @ 200 MA at 10 min & 60 min TF --------- strong support @ 838 !!

North Korea seems to be keeping oil up - quadruple and five drupal support @ $49.00

Good morning wallsreet!
Thanks for the early morning info! I am at work now, so some problems with playing videos :) Maybe you could give some comments about it?
Thanks and regards!

summary - flat tops = market drops

His analysis states one should be short this market

you have to view the video along with charts to understand, very educational so I advise you to watch when you get home

I will certainly do so! Or finally bring headset to work :)

summary - flat tops = market drops

His analysis states one should be short this market

you have to view the video along with charts to understand, very educational so I advise you to watch when you get home

Good morning chaps

Intel certainly dented the market and forced S&P below its support at 843

S&P at 50 MA @ 200 MA at 10 min & 60 min TF --------- strong support @ 838 !!

North Korea seems to be keeping oil up - quadruple and five drupal support @ $49.00

838 on S&P is holding like a brick from last night...........

waiting for it to break before i go short

Difficult question :) The weather was great on holidays, girls are looking great this spring, the economy is going down like Titanic, the people are thinking either of emigrating to UK or starting a civil war. Thats the summary!

Haha.....so what's it like in Latvia?

Difficult question :) The weather was great on holidays, girls are looking great this spring, the economy is going down like Titanic, the people are thinking either of emigrating to UK or starting a civil war. Thats the summary!

Very good summary, you should become a diplomat

better still, tourist minister ...haha!!

strategies for today for the s500
1. above the pivot
short the rallies.confirm that a reversal is happening
longs from the pivot.make sure the pivot is holding and price is reversing
2.below the pivot
short the first bounce below.making sure the pivot holds and price is reversing downwards
ws.let us know if you agree or disagree
ftse will follow in ithe s500 footsteps
nas has a pivot level also
dax is at a major resistance now after yesyerdays price move

Oh no, I prefer being shoot than collaborate with this government!
Buy the way made a nice short position from 841.7 to 839.9 on S&P at the opening. Thanks to your advise wallstreet :)

Very good summary, you should become a diplomat

better still, tourist minister ...haha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.