Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short Cable 15906

Alerts triggering all over the place. Nice catch on cable, Chelski.

Short EURJPY 13156

Finally some move back from the retracements on yen crosses looks on the cards.

EDIT: Also short CHFJPY 8703

Trades now @ zero risk

Heres my entry.

Nice Breakout. I came in on the 8:00 after we bounced of 20MA.
Closed +40 on pivot.
Sorry chart is messy but i am following several possible outcomes.

Attachments

• Spot FX GBP_USD (29-SEP-09).png
    Spot FX GBP_USD (29-SEP-09).png
    24.4 KB · Views: 107
Alerts triggering all over the place. Nice catch on cable, Chelski.

Short EURJPY 13156

Finally some move back from the retracements on yen crosses looks on the cards.

EDIT: Also short CHFJPY 8703

Trades now @ zero risk

Should have stuck with my darn AUDUSD - was within the rules to stay in but 'due to doubt' kicked in as always.

Back in there now with stop over previous swing high, looking for dark cloud on this 4H bar finishing. Entry 8751.

Heres my entry.

Nice Breakout. I came in on the 8:00 after we bounced of 20MA.
Closed +40 on pivot.
Sorry chart is messy but i am following several possible outcomes.

Very, very nice :)

Everything came at once with yen and usd, there was a lot to choose from - think you got the best USD trade though, pip-wise and risk wise. Nice one.

EURO getting another clobbering .........

I feel like Timmy mallet ..........

Nice trade on cable chelski...I thought it was making a recovery until you went short on it...haha!!

follow this trendline chaps ........

i think i have made well over 400 pips utilising it

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (28-SEP-09).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (28-SEP-09).png
    18.2 KB · Views: 147

Everything came at once with yen and usd, there was a lot to choose from - think you got the best USD trade though, pip-wise and risk wise. Nice one.

Need to cover the early morning loss and a wider stop loss on current AUDUSD so I'm positive on the day at the very least, so closing CHFJPY for +32.

EURJPY still on for +48 at the mo and AUDUSD for +8.

Thanks,

Always nice to start the day like that, i am out soon so probably close down soon.
looks like Cable was in a channel, may be more downside if she breaks.

Attachments

• Spot FX GBP_USD (29-SEP-09).png
    Spot FX GBP_USD (29-SEP-09).png
    23.3 KB · Views: 105
Thanks,

Always nice to start the day like that, i am out soon so probably close down soon.
looks like Cable was in a channel, may be more downside if she breaks.

I've noticed your trades are usually this time in the morning - do you watch for a break of TL/range in the am, or give more weight to a bounce off MA?

EURO getting another clobbering .........

I feel like Timmy mallet ..........

Nice trade on cable chelski...I thought it was making a recovery until you went short on it...haha!!

follow this trendline chaps ........

i think i have made well over 400 pips utilising it

Thanks WS,

I have to admit, between 7-8 it couldn't make its mind up, i was ready to go either way.
Long with trend if we held the line was a possibility too.
Lesson for the day is PATIENCE!!

I've noticed your trades are usually this time in the morning - do you watch for a break of TL/range in the am, or give more weight to a bounce off MA?

Lapalabra,

I am up at 6ish to walk the dog, when i get back i fire up the screens. I try to lay down my trend lines at the end of the day (for me) 7pm or so. (15M, 1H and Daily and i look at 4H)
I look to see if there is any interaction and then look for the breakout. Often it has been and gone during the night so I re plot and wait.

I got this in my inbox today chaps

sounds like the best deal on the market, any experiences or opinions?
Open ECN Account
5th decimal pricing
Interbank liquidity
Spread from 0.5 pips
Leverage from 1:1 to 1:500 (1:500 allowed for accounts up to US$25000)
Minimum initial deposit US$1000
No maximum balance limit
Trading volume from 1 standard lot, 1 pip is 1 USD approximately (1 standard lot =100000 points of the base currency)
Commission per 1 million starting from US$35 per side (Depends from the monthly trading volume)
The Best choice for Scalpers!

https://cabinet.fxopen.com/registration.aspx

Thanks WS,

I have to admit, between 7-8 it couldn't make its mind up, i was ready to go either way.
Long with trend if we held the line was a possibility too.
Lesson for the day is PATIENCE!!

Patience? Tell me about it. Up since 05.30, nothing, then 5 alarms in 20 seconds. As they say about bloody buses...

Lapalabra,

I am up at 6ish to walk the dog, when i get back i fire up the screens. I try to lay down my trend lines at the end of the day (for me) 7pm or so. (15M, 1H and Daily and i look at 4H)
I look to see if there is any interaction and then look for the breakout. Often it has been and gone during the night so I re plot and wait.

Ah OK Chelski, thanks. You have a routine, which helps manage patience I find :)

EURO breakdown ..............watch this carefully , must hold support

EURO down = OIL & commodities down = Markets especially FTSE under pressure

Ah OK Chelski, thanks. You have a routine, which helps manage patience I find :)

Yes,

I am a boring git, coffee stirred same direction etc! It's funny, if i stray i get burnt! Likewise if i dont wait for confirmation and trade what i think always ends in tears.
We can all plot trend lines and all spot patterns but to be successful i think it is 99% mental. Get the psycological part of trading mastered and i believe you will make returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.