Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
dax- are we witnessing a break out here?

Attachments

• break out .png
    break out .png
    24.7 KB · Views: 118
3 month 4 hr chart - potential inverse head and shoulders

I am confused, shall i tell you all why?

here we go?

OK chaps ..........

we had a channel forming to the upside - 2 red upward sloping trend lines until it was broken on 30th March falling to the light blue trend line.
If a trend line is broken and it falls out of the channel the same trend line turns from support to resistance on 1st April 2009 hence the reason why i went short yesterday @ 3950 after confirmation .(yes, I got april fooled).

if we are remaining within the red channel then the projections are 4100 today and then 4200 in the next few days

this theory or projection could change in an instant with US employment numbers as we have broken out of the channel once already and trade back to the light blue trend line.

I suppose i shouldn't pay attention but If you are not comfortable then one should refrain

many thanks for your analysis WS, I got burnt on the S&P yesterday so Im standing to one side today to try and work out what I got wrong on my charts. I really dont understand this most recent surge in all the markets so need to analyse where the signals are.

thanks for those tips on the website inthemoneystocks.com Ive been listening to the videos they are really great learning videos and ive seen a few signals I have missed on my charts with their tutorials.

vertical count activated on the ftse.target 5000 ish/medium term

Attachments

• FTSE 100.jpg
    FTSE 100.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 134
many thanks for your analysis WS, I got burnt on the S&P yesterday so Im standing to one side today to try and work out what I got wrong on my charts. I really dont understand this most recent surge in all the markets so need to analyse where the signals are.

thanks for those tips on the website inthemoneystocks.com Ive been listening to the videos they are really great learning videos and ive seen a few signals I have missed on my charts with their tutorials.

I will try my best to do the Educational webinar this month
InTheMoneyStocks - Education, Seminars, Webinars

I always resort to teaching myself, I have never been on a course before and it will be my first one

It shoud be interesting

works out to £420 .......and its certainly worth every penny!!

BREAK OUT , BREAK OUT

can it go further

red line is key , if hold then I will go long again up to 850

Attachments

• breakout.png
    breakout.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 127
potential short opportunity may arise soon for me

IF 20 MA taken out and red trend line broken

other wise the up trend is still in force

Attachments

• 18.32.png