Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
London_lad, apologies for the intrusion, but your last entry (5000) and stop-loss (5047) are identical to one I have received this evening from a FTSE calling club that I use - any chance you own or are employed by the said FTSE calling club or are you a member of said club giving out their proprietary calls for free on this forum (I note you have linked to them on previously on this thread)? Only other possibility, co-incidence, in which case forgive me for asking...

Again, appologies for the intrusion, but I lurk on this thread a lot (especially to learn from WallStreet1928 and Dentist007, and for Dr. B's and Lapalabra's superb wit, not to detract from their obvious trading skills!) and, hence, try to get a feel for the various personae on this thread, yours included.....and I just needed to know whether I was getting information from the same source when I receive signals from the calling club and see your own trades on this forum.

As for me, I am still very much a newbie, not experienced enough to be trading with live currency yet, but am learning more from the posters on this thread (you included) every day and hope to get on my own trading feet, so to speak, in the near future...:eek:

welcome my friend

I think life would be much more interesting if as a species we all hibernated for 3 months of the year and had a mating season.

(Ourselves and Bonobo monkeys are the only animals that don't have a mating season, apparently)

yes that would really create a baby boom

hey geo, seen SEY?

re that PM i sent you, i thought it would have dropped to 3.2p on the 11th, then i was going to buy. it's actually broken out today instead. i bought @ 3.8p, hope i've not made an error with this one with the FTSE at this crossroads... :eek:

Hey Dr. B,

Good luck with that! Surely 6p/6.3p is achievable, and volume looks healthy to me. Price bounced from the 50% fib.

Would this share be affected by FTSE moves?

Attachments

• SEY.jpg
    SEY.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 104
Morning all
I have been watching ftse100 club for the last 10 days and all their trades have been successful
Yesterday night they asked people to sell at 5000 and stop loss 5027. For the first time i followed them and at around 8.10 Am the price on CMC touched 5027 for a split second and came down with my stop loss! What a load of rubbish(n)

Hey Dr. B,

Good luck with that! Surely 6p/6.3p is achievable, and volume looks healthy to me. Price bounced from the 50% fib.

Would this share be affected by FTSE moves?

not the FTSE exactly, just using that as a market sentiment benchmark i suppose...shaky markets generally cause a small cap exodus into more secure defensive instruments i think.

pretty risky buying small caps right now imo.

i should be doing something easy like trading FX (heheh...)

Last edited:
Guys, I have read reviews of MRSpreadbetting course + forum based mentorship, etc. Its only £114 with strats and CD's etc. I am quite keen to signup. Anyone of you ever experienced it and if yes, what do you think? value for money?

Morning all
I have been watching ftse100 club for the last 10 days and all their trades have been successful
Yesterday night they asked people to sell at 5000 and stop loss 5027. For the first time i followed them and at around 8.10 Am the price on CMC touched 5027 for a split second and came down with my stop loss! What a load of rubbish(n)

Ouch. Thats a very tight stop loss mate. Specially, if you are betting for reversal. You will have some last survivors making noise. Thats why my stop was at 5047, I have moved it to 5051 now. Hopefully the roundnumber monster will push them away.

If I just had a chart of 10 year T bonds in front of me then I would think that the stock market was moving in the opposite direction. Oil prices are flat despite a falling dollar. Gold is making a move up above 1k. Anybody feeling cautious or am I reading things wrong?

If I just had a chart of 10 year T bonds in front of me then I would think that the stock market was moving in the opposite direction. Oil prices are flat despite a falling dollar. Gold is making a move up above 1k. Anybody feeling cautious or am I reading things wrong?

yes I share your concerns

FTSE 100

KEY LEVEL 5011

see chart where two red lines intersect , also prev support now = resistance

I think we can look forward to a gap down tomorrow

lets see what the wild asain session brings

> 5011 .........open up long to 5030 - 5050 ...possibly push higher

< 5011 ..........short to 4962 , 4935

Good afternoon Kaisen

just trading my plan

WS: market is above 5011 for a while. Are you long already?

MR Spreadbetting. His system/course/mentorship has been reviewed in a lot detail by trader_dante and trade333 on this forum. I am really after a setup/system, to keep me disciplined.

If anyone has tried his system, pls pls let me know.

Hey ws, what are your thoughts? I see lots of rising wedges.

Q Dr Blix.

:)

And ready the cimble.

i see my reputation precedes me :cheesy:

...and it's cymbal my dear fellow! (unless you're referring to a new type of very small percussive instrument that you wear like a thimble? :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.