Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
we broke bull flag scenario this morning..........

have we know broken the bear flag scenario on the DAX?

DAX market leader until US market opens

we have bounced after reaching gap close 5520 on 24th August

Attachments

• Germany 30 Daily (25-AUG-09).png
    Germany 30 Daily (25-AUG-09).png
    21.2 KB · Views: 92
WS dude, are you subscribed to inthemoneystocks? Also do you do this fulltime day trading? or part time with the work?

full/part time whilst I'm working hence the reason why my entry level are a bit rusty

and yes I'm subscribed to the research centre $49 package

CHFY , no trades planned yet , but it seems to run ok , so we'll see ?

A$ , H4 bias pattern 1 ? (I know you trade H3 , should be similar though) did you fade point 5 ? I tend not to set targets (unless I'm playing a box range etc) , on trends I normally just wait until PA tells me to leg it. (usualy means 'giving' a bit back, but most times it works better for me than targets).

Traded the +50% fib of point 4 to 5 - target is a 150% fib extension. PA exit could be wiser though - still expeimenting.

I'm out for +35 due to stupid stop placement, and I really should have stuck to BE stop. The Lap is still in short I think.

US home sales data coming in at 1500 uk time, could kick us back into bullish channel. The raft of good news so far as well beverage sector upgrades across the board gives no reasons/signals for downside move.

Traded the +50% fib of point 4 to 5 - target is a 150% fib extension. PA exit could be wiser though - still expeimenting.

I'm out for +35 due to stupid stop placement, and I really should have stuck to BE stop. The Lap is still in short I think.

@Mas,

I was lucky - still short by price missing my stop by 2pips. My other 60+pip trades today on eurcad and eurgbp all gone to breakeven through mismanagement of stops, if that had happened with AUDUSD too I'd be screaming.

+62 on audusd now into this second announcement @ 1500, exit will be PA with enough room left for this announcement to impact, which should be in my favour

bad luck on the stop mate , still it's a profit so (y)

I've just labeled up AUD$ 15m (its going in my library, the broad formation reversal interests me, like I said I hate the F'in things normally , but this one is a nice eg so could be good for future ?)

EDIT : Where / what time did you get stopped ? 12.30-13.30 by any chance ? bit messy in there.

hey fellas, thought i'd pop in to see how you're all doing. hope you're all well and winning the pip war :D

i've been back on equities and increased my account by 23% over the past 2 weeks, with zero drawdown (so far, fingers crossed and all that...)

Hey London Lad,
Etrade does 1 pound p.p. bets if you can get them at work.

E*Trade is not an approved broker. approval is not because i can or cannot use them (at) work. Its because, IG has agreement with my employer to send them my statements, because of compliance reasons so that I am not trading any unapproved individual equities, etc. Although for indices/forex/commodities I dont need approval. So its all compliance mallarky.

@Mas,

I was lucky - still short by price missing my stop by 2pips. My other 60+pip trades today on eurcad and eurgbp all gone to breakeven through mismanagement of stops, if that had happened with AUDUSD too I'd be screaming.

+62 on audusd now into this second announcement @ 1500, exit will be PA with enough room left for this announcement to impact, which should be in my favour

2 pips :D yea been there , few more grey hairs ;)

Looking good @ mo, I'll keep watching through the day , good luck Lap (y)

bad luck on the stop mate , still it's a profit so (y)

I've just labeled up AUD$ 15m (its going in my library, the broad formation reversal interests me, like I said I hate the F'in things normally , but this one is a nice eg so could be good for future ?)

EDIT : Where / what time did you get stopped ? 12.30-13.30 by any chance ? bit messy in there.

Have a look on AUDUSD 15M between 0500 and 0930 - probably better seen with 10M - and label this in the library too for a 'megaphone' chart pattern. :)

http://www.trending123.com/patterns/reverse_symmetrical_triangle.html

hey fellas, thought i'd pop in to see how you're all doing. hope you're all well and winning the pip war :D

i've been back on equities and increased my account by 23% over the past 2 weeks, with zero drawdown (so far, fingers crossed and all that...)

Hey blix , so that's where you've been hiding :p congrats on the profits (y)

Good to see you Dr.B - nice +23% there!!

Are you hanging around, or snubbing us for equities? :LOL:

will drop you a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.