Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been short on this for about 20mins now at 0.8560 too Minch. SL @ 0.8568. I stuck to the rules, but doesn't look good atm - think I might be too early. Risk is 8 pips anyway :)

Yes I agree Geo, it doesnt look a good entry at the mo.

Yes I agree Geo, it doesnt look a good entry at the mo.

It's an ar$e, but I will look for a new entry. I still have this as down on H3, and this move is just a pull back IMO.

It doesn't like 0.8570! Good! :)

What is it with the DOW and the 9200 level. Its only a number, but it really is struggling to go though it, but keeps trying. Still long the DAX, SL at BE.

I predicted a bearish yesterday, a downswing of 50pts, I got it wrong, ftse closed down 23 with a downswing of 31pts

So whats the thinking behind todays movement?

Equity markets take a battering as the US underestimated how deep the reccession is/was and as a result we assume they have not plugged enough money into the financial system and the currenty rally will eventually run out of steam.

Meaning they will need to push in more liquidity, devaluing USD hence why USD has been shot down today and every short USD trade is making money?

:)

I think we were on the wrong vehicle :cheesy:

:LOL: Yeah, I was just thinking that as well! That's why I really like £Y, cause it moves quickly - but it can hurt if you get it wrong :) eur/gbp is a little like watching paint dry in comparison.

eur/gbp is down again though.

:LOL: Yeah, I was just thinking that as well! That's why I really like £Y, cause it moves quickly - but it can hurt if you get it wrong :) eur/gbp is a little like watching paint dry in comparison.

eur/gbp is down again though.

:LOL: Yep I was almost relieved it took me out :sleep:

Have a good weekend all.

Status
Not open for further replies.