Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
channel , 2 parallel lines (off H's & L) , subdivide with 50%. Other subdivisions can be up to you , Fibs , fractions etc

Horizontal S/R , Res off last swing high 23rd , Sup minor swing H 24th.

You have a keen eye there! Nice one. Ok I get the trade now, could be lovely!

eur/usd channely type thing that I kept meaning to post. Ignore the arrows, they're just there for the bias count.

Attachments

• channel_h3.jpg
    channel_h3.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 139
nice one mate! +30 pips in one blast. good on yer. PN's bias thing key for you chaps re FX then?

hey masnachu, hope youz snaffling the pippage :cheesy:

Geo , Re;Eur$

I'm experimenting with it now , you can probably tighten it up a little.

Eg have a look at dailies , line off lows 4th march & 22bd April , high off 19th march. 50% it , it still isn't great , currently messing with 50% line, which would suggest weakness, with possible move to lower channel.

Just have a play with channels (swing H's & L's) , there's normally more than 1 channel you can draw, you have see how the market is reacting to them to decide which one is best to take.

nice one mate! +30 pips in one blast. good on yer. PN's bias thing key for you chaps re FX then?

nah mate , it's my day for giving , some f'in fat broker got a free feed off me today , dam swissy ;):(

I like the bias thing, especially useful IMHO if you want to be the right side of the market. But both masnachu and myself agree you have to wait a long time on higher TF for trend change confirmation, which can be an ar$e.

I've noticed some really interesting patterns develop relating to this bias concept though - I'll post some charts to explain when I get a minute.

Are you still in Yell DB?

Are you still in Yell DB?

nope, got out at 33p, then bought a retracement and sold this morning after i realised it wasn't going to pop 34p with the FTSE dropping back into the 500.

been out all day so not been trading...wish i'd bought another retracement today, could have made a couple of hundred squid.

if it pops 34 its 38 next stop. fell a bit jumpy though buying these retracements as i keep feeling the FTSE could topple at any moment.

Geo , Re;Eur$

I'm experimenting with it now , you can probably tighten it up a little.

Eg have a look at dailies , line off lows 4th march & 22bd April , high off 19th march. 50% it , it still isn't great , currently messing with 50% line, which would suggest weakness, with possible move to lower channel.

Just have a play with channels (swing H's & L's) , there's normally more than 1 channel you can draw, you have see how the market is reacting to them to decide which one is best to take.

Yeah, that looks much better. I subdivided again, to meet the high of the 14th.

nope, got out at 33p, then bought a retracement and sold this morning after i realised it wasn't going to pop 34p with the FTSE dropping back into the 500.

been out all day so not been trading...wish i'd bought another retracement today, could have made a couple of hundred squid.

if it pops 34 its 38 next stop. fell a bit jumpy though buying these retracements as i keep feeling the FTSE could topple at any moment.

Sounds like you've made a few squidly all in all me thinks! :) N1!

Ok, time to call it a day, as I want to be up at ar$ehole o'clock to try and catch am breakouts if theres any to be had.

See you all 2 morow for more fun and games :)

yea , gonna call it quits too , nowt going on Tok opening so far , could do with an early night after last night.

c u all tomorrow.

geo, mas...have a butchers at this channel when you get back in the morning...relevant oui? non?

Attachments

• euro.JPG
    euro.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 116
mornig all,
Think the ride up is over and we will see the FTSE printing a red candle today.
good luck all today!

Status
Not open for further replies.