Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD: Boss, because I am at work, and cant log on to skype from work. Someone told me I can use it from my mobile as well. Will try to see if it works coming weekend.

shorted £Y @ 157.193 - sl @ 157.530 - lets see if i can get burnt again :whistling

I have copy pasted the post.

I have been watching your posts re RSI 5, to save me trawling back how does it work?

"No its free,

chart set to 10min, RSI set to 5 period, when buy signal occurs when 5 period RSI moves above 35 after being below 35 when this happens place a buy order 4pts above the 10min price bar which led to the the RSI reading above 35,

that's it plain and simple,"

"No its free,

chart set to 10min, RSI set to 5 period, when buy signal occurs when 5 period RSI moves above 35 after being below 35 when this happens place a buy order 4pts above the 10min price bar which led to the the RSI reading above 35,

that's it plain and simple,"

Thanks,

I will have a look at it in conjunction with my support / resistance lines.

Brow of the hill?

I keep looking for the underlying trend but we seem to be at the brow of the hill!

I cant see wether it will go down from here or wether there is another undulation up?

:)

SD: No i got no positions. I got burned last night on short, when Asian markets made FTSE roar near 4640.

Btw, am using Williams R and RSI 5 method. (ie, Williams R 5 at or above 80 and RSI 5 at or above 35).

If u log onto skype, I will be happy to explain the system...

SD: No i got no positions. I got burned last night on short, when Asian markets made FTSE roar near 4640.

Btw, am using Williams R and RSI 5 method. (ie, Williams R 5 at or above 80 and RSI 5 at or above 35).

..... , RSI5 buy stop at 4567 has done well, ftse is at 4588/91

shorted £Y @ 157.193 - sl @ 157.530 - lets see if i can get burnt again :whistling

I'm still sniffing around that one, will prob wait till around midnight now, see what's what then.

Wish I'd waited on the swissy :( 5m attempting a retest , if they succeed from there I'm gonna :mad:

I'm still sniffing around that one, will prob wait till around midnight now, see what's what then.

Wish I'd waited on the swissy :( 5m attempting a retest , if they succeed from there I'm gonna :mad:

Stop at BE. Hopefully that move upto 157.15 was a pull back - if it breaks above 157.15 again i will be out. I was up 35, thinking shall I close, but I figure since I am anti-trend, trying to pick a reversal, I might as well let it run. Either it is a reversal or not.

You're looking to go long on swissy?

I now count an H1 bias change to the downside on the FTSE, on 24h data. 61.8 retrace would be 4610 ish... I'll be looking there for potential shorts tommorow i think. But, hey, perhaps this monster rally is never gonna turn, but we'll all keep on shorting regardless :LOL:

edit: 61.8% of previous swing is 4610, on 24h.

Last edited:
what time is the asian session, for uk based traders?

i know about the usa market hours and keep an eye on those.
But im also seeing traders mention asian market affecting ftse.

geofract = H1?

Stop at BE. Hopefully that move upto 157.15 was a pull back - if it breaks above 157.15 again i will be out. I was up 35, thinking shall I close, but I figure since I am anti-trend, trying to pick a reversal, I might as well let it run. Either it is a reversal or not.

You're looking to go long on swissy?

Yep thats what I'm trying to figure on the £Y , rev or just a pullback, leaning more towards thinking it's a pullback , but waiting untill 1200 see how they act.

Swiss - Nah shorted it 7.30 (5m tails , supp area was old res area etc) , came out of there nicely , err then it stopped :LOL: had to brave sir robin that one just before 8.20 (was watching 5th gear :| ), just made it out with enough to pay the spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.