Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm...yeah it's perched right on my MA :)eek:)...oops...not anymore, i think it's going to pop my MA..i have 263 as good res...i may close there

Edit: it hasn't bust my MA, it's supporting it, getting techy, might close for +15

closed for + 20 pts

mebs should have let it ride...my channel floor says a poss 245, but, 20s fine...hits my daily target at least

hmm...yeah it's perched right on my MA :)eek:)...oops...not anymore, i think it's going to pop my MA..i have 263 as good res...i may close there

Edit: it hasn't bust my MA, it's supporting it, getting techy, might close for +15

Stick with it now I reckon! you could easily get to 250 me thinks.

closed for + 20 pts

mebs should have let it ride...my channel floor says a poss 245, but, 20s fine...hits my daily target at least

Sorry, I probably put you off talking about possible retrace! Excellent entry there though, and nice +20.

those who were shorting do they cover once gap is filled ?

depends what the plan was when you entered the trade, normaly provide good targets. Other than that watch lower TF's , see what the markets reaction is to that level.

morning all,

Geo , you seen that £Y break, :eek: was ok when I looked around 9'ish. they're all doing it , Y getting bought up big time right now.

closed for + 20 pts

Perfect trade Dr B. :clap::clap:

If you hadnt taken profit it would have stopped you out, 20 points in the bag is a great

hey! i was watching that geo :cool: Im long from 10662 same stop as you 10650

Cool, GL to us then :)

I moved my stop slightly to 1.0648 - so far it's respecting my bottom TL, so extra 2 pip stop hopefully won't be needed.

Cool, GL to us then :)

I moved my stop slightly to 1.0648 - so far it's respecting my bottom TL, so extra 2 pip stop hopefully won't be needed.

not sure, I have a slight rising up trend line across the bottoms of those spikes if price action breaks 10658 or so it will be breaking below that line, what you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.