Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
think i'll look for a breach of 332, try a short to 312-300

Agree we might head that low SD - a move below '35 and we see 4315.

Gives a 2:1 r/r with s/l at yesterdays close of 4346, and my sell signal is already there, so that's my morning set up.

looks like we're on the same lines lapster.

i think i'll dip into the deadly 5TF and see if i can spot any patterns.

i'm going to try to stay out of 5TF today. i really like it for spotting patterns, but find it too easy to get sucked in and stay there too long.

:clap: Good decision

Look for patterns on higher TFs and use direction on 5m for entries?

Gives a 2:1 r/r with s/l at yesterdays close of 4346, and my sell signal is already there, so that's my morning set up.

Got 4342 on that pullback - short now there, target pivot @ 4315 as per set up. We are out of the accelerated channel on 10M now, printed descending bars beneath.

EDIT: after all my patience this morning, if a bounce from '35 hurts me when I should really be waiting for confirmation of it breaking I will jump out the window. No joke.

short 331, although that may have been too hasty, as there is slight bullish osc div on 5mTF

the current high is 360, if we get a min 60pt range ...

we get 300, we must get close to 300 unless the market can reverse and take out high of 360.

my 4050 july puts have fallen in value so much, they have stopped quoting a price for them. ! :(

nice support from the 15M TF 21MA :rolleyes:

plus decent res from my trend channel floor...let battle commence. better than godzilla V king kong...

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!

A possible re-entry on the short is 4350 in my opinion. If it moves lower without me then so be it but I don't want to jeopardise a few pips by taking a risky entry.

Think we will test 4300 this AM.

:)

looking a bit shonky lapster.

looked like a poss 2 bar key reversal, but hopefully not now, as my next 15m bar has opened below my trend channel floor. just hope the channel floor spits out this next bar.

is king kong harder than godzilla? :cheesy:

EDIT: and can someone plz remind me why i'm shorting in an up trend? :-0

i think i need to tone down my chart colours.

looks like the tele-tubbies and the tweenies had a car accident.

i've got more lines than pablo escobar.

looking a bit shonky lapster.

DB, I have two main trendlines I am watching on the 10M.

From yesterday lows which we broke through, and the second from 13 June lows which price has respected and moved back up.

The highs from yesterday form the top line of channel which corresponds with this move up. I should be going long/short on breaks of these channels, but honestly did not expect this 13 June t/l to be in play - know better should have waited.

Not good but let's see where we go around '46.

k, my stop is coming up, @ 351...i have a potential change of direction on the next bar, so hopefully i can hang in there...

EDIT: looking more and more like i've been suckered into a bear trap...for the umpteenth time.

guys I am long at 358. In a bit of red for now, but I think china's GDP will come into play when DJi wakesup. Also, some earnings coming out which are good names.

k, my stop is coming up, @ 351...i have a potential change of direction on the next bar, so hopefully i can hang in there...

EDIT: looking more and more like i've been suckered into a bear trap...for the umpteenth time.

I'm actually adding to my short :eek:

Short @ 4349, s/l 4370

EDIT: I need to post charts to show my thinking - theres a main t/l here and my signal is still short

I'm actually adding to my short :eek:

Short @ 4349, s/l 4370

EDIT: I need to post charts to show my thinking - theres a main t/l here and my signal is still short

Closed that short @ 4349 for +10, I don't like holding multiple positions makes me nervous (just watching Rezadamus do it made me feel queasy!)

My short @ 4342 still on

well, i have been stopped out.

my stop was at 351, and i have a tick that started oddly at 350.3 then dropped. so thats me out for -20 pt loss.

bad entry, too hasty.

unbelievable the way u get stopped out by 0.whatever, glad it was just a paper trade...HAHA, EAT THAT IG!!

See price since 13 July on 10M. See highs and lows - we have been consistently obeying these (apart from 14 July pm we saw a significant fall outside but gapped up inside next day)

The trendline from our bottoms yesterday was just that line that price bounced off @ 4250 - its no bear trap, its movement in a channel in my book?

'30s at that channel bottom and todays low need to be violated for a serious move down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.