Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
appears that markets wait for eco data out at 1.30pm and also for GS announcenemnt.

I heard rumours on another website of downgrade of VOD because they expect VOD to make a poor report when they announce

which website was that

anyone know what time GS reports, everyone "knows" it will be good will we get "sell the news" "bought the rumour" effect.

Last edited:
Unless you're looking to make a quick few pips I would be careful of shorting. Most of the recent articles I've read are once again talking about green shots and the economy recovering. Singapore, Canada, China just a few examples.

:)

I went long july 4050 put bought some at 7 and the...

You looking to short after any possible spike then SD?

bought some more for 5, average price is 6 they are now 3/3.5, i want to buy more, today the ftse has done something significant, it has rallied from previous low by 154pts which it previously wasn't able to do.

hahaha...i shorted @ 4254...closed @ 223 my first 30 pt-er, and its just a paper trade, coz i spunked my trading money yesterday :LOL:

if i don't laugh, i may start to weep, bitter, salty tears :cheesy:

EDIT: still least it helps eat into the *cough-eventy* points i blew yesterday :eek:

Last edited:
Anyone go long on CAD/JPY on the bounce of the 200 EMA and 20 EMA at 2pm?

That would've been a very safe trade as it was with the trend. I missed out on that one!

:)

Does anyone have a view on this sell off we are seeing. Is it just a temporary correction and we will carry on higher. I cannot see areason for it to be down, unless it is the fact that all the good news is potentially out there, and therefore there is nothing to take it higher, "Buy on the rumour, sell the fact." The key support i see for the Dow is the 8300, level. This sounds like a very wishy washy question but i would like to hear views on what we are seeing. Crude is up which i would have thought would have given a bit of supprt to the Dow.

Does anyone have a view on this sell off we are seeing. Is it just a temporary correction and we will carry on higher. I cannot see areason for it to be down, unless it is the fact that all the good news is potentially out there, and therefore there is nothing to take it higher, "Buy on the rumour, sell the fact." The key support i see for the Dow is the 8300, level. This sounds like a very wishy washy question but i would like to hear views on what we are seeing. Crude is up which i would have thought would have given a bit of supprt to the Dow.

just keep an eye on this trendline my friend

violation = short

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (10-JUN-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (10-JUN-09).png
    20.7 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.