Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
just keep an eye on this trendline my friend

violation = short

Hey ws, like Hans Solo! Ye-hah!

Let us know when you feel violated!

:cheesy:

Big kangaroo tails on the 60m but no change on currencies, oil, gold, blah blah blah

Gold and oil now decling! 15.35

The violation occurred and sure enough...

To all the conflicts of opinions and confusion surrounding the markets, the clear siren call of an elegant trendline and the binary simplicity of the equation: violation = short

To all the conflicts of opinions and confusion surrounding the markets, the clear siren call of an elegant trendline and the binary simplicity of the equation: violation = short

I like that quote ..........

I'll save it .........

Support on FTSE 4180 ...........50 & 20 MA, that is assuming we fail to hold 4215

BP

violation = short

Attachments

• BP Plc (14-JUL-09).png
    BP Plc (14-JUL-09).png
    21 KB · Views: 105

Elegently put Lapa!!(y)

Watching Anglo american ..............if 1714 breaks then we see 1660 and then miners will join sell off and push FTSe further down

Sujith,

Have you a view on oil please?

Oils on its way down again. But it made a higher high today so are we seeing the beginnings of a medium term up trend? Or is it just a continuation pattern forming for a bigger move down?

oil analysis

gap fill 5980 must hold otherwise down we go

Attachments

• US Light Crude (AUG-09).png
    US Light Crude (AUG-09).png
    21.1 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.