Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes a spike is possible, +100 or -100 but the its 4.30 close....

Do we feel a spike up before going south today? Or a small spike up and then flat or do you see this going sarf from the off?

Come SD, give it to us!
:)

...will struggle to make much headway above yesterday's 4202. Crude $60.35

Looks like a gap up open

i will machine gun any horrible comments by anybody on this thread.some horrible remarks on sujith"s thread
we dont want that here

I hope some of you guys took the bounce off 4,200 in conjunction with the EMA 200 as an opportunity to go long.

I wish I was at a PC when it happened as it was exactly the brief pull back I was looking for before adding to my long overnight position!

hey dudes - can anyone explain to me the "whipsaw wednesday" business - its to do with options expiary but I don't know what to make of it all. Any wise folks want to enlighten me?

thanks

Welcome back Tennis ball

I haven't seen your posts for a while

I hope your well

I hope some of you guys took the bounce off 4,200 in conjunction with the EMA 200 as an opportunity to go long.

I wish I was at a PC when it happened as it was exactly the brief pull back I was looking for before adding to my long overnight position!

200 EMA on what TF?

i will machine gun any horrible comments by anybody on this thread.some horrible remarks on sujith"s thread
we dont want that here

ha ha ha :LOL: nice one dentist..

u knw such ppl really helps at times.
just cos of tht lad i had a excellent day yesterday

bgt dax at 4550 now 4700
dow at 8150 now 8300
spx at 879.5 now 900

gold at 915 bgt now 922
silver at 12.50 now 12.9

had a wonderful day yesterday with much more calls than usual :)

good one sujith.it will make the creep even more jealous.
flaunt it on youre thread

lol, just had a read on sujiths thread, the bit where the guy complains that sujith is stealing calls from sujith's own web-site is choice! :LOL:

'spose that's the deal with a popular web-site like T2W. lots of nice people, but a higher percentage of goons too.

Charles Stanley Traders Bulletin

Fyi

Attachments

• cstb 14-07-09.pdf
    180.7 KB · Views: 311
Status
Not open for further replies.