Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Tennis ball

I haven't seen your posts for a while

I hope your well

Thanks WS - good to be back. Took some time off to learn and research. I'm finally profitable after a long time of wild experiments and continual daily losses.

Now I can join you all in that dash to the magic £1M ha ha!

Thanks WS - good to be back. Took some time off to learn and research. I'm finally profitable after a long time of wild experiments and continual daily losses.

hello tennisball, thanks for the ray of hope, as i'm currently in the continual daily losses phase :)

btw, i know your cousins...golf ball and basketball, nice family...very sporty lot :cheesy:

good one sujith.it will make the creep even more jealous.
flaunt it on youre thread
thr has been quiet a few over the last 1 year since i started tht thread. a dude named "goldbug" was a menace. but eventually they all had to leave out of my way. all i ask them to give calls thr n show me thr worth..!!
$$$$$$
££££££
and euros to sujith
spend it all...dont save it

lol .. all those trades we not just by me..but our bunch of clients also made decent profits . so all earned
lol, just had a read on sujiths thread, the bit where the guy complains that sujith is stealing calls from sujith's own web-site is choice! :LOL:

'spose that's the deal with a popular web-site like T2W. lots of nice people, but a higher percentage of goons too.

true,tht kid was nuts.he should have checked out the site atleast once before asking such question

hello tennisball, thanks for the ray of hope, as i'm currently in the continual daily losses phase :)

btw, i know your cousins...golf ball and basketball, nice family...very sporty lot :cheesy:

We don't mention Golf Ball anymore, he went insane.

I had daily losses - every day, I really mean *every day* for months and months. The solution for me: only take the best trades and never do anything spur of the moment.

if you intend to trade overnight, then you pay....

Why though? It doesn't seem like the FTSE particularly gaps that often...

a larger spread 4 - 10pts rather than 2 or 1 pts for daily. its hard to surmount this slippage in a trade for newbie, over time the spread wins. not sure what the relevance of gaps would be

Last edited:
appears that markets wait for eco data out at 1.30pm and also for GS announcenemnt.

I heard rumours on another website of downgrade of VOD because they expect VOD to make a poor report when they announce

Last edited:
lol, whilst i do read the useful and helpful information you share SD, i must admit it's your reasons for editing your posts that i most look forward to reading :LOL:

appears that markets wait for eco data out at 1.30pm and also for GS announcenemnt.

I heard rumours on another website of downgrade of VOD because they expect VOD to make a poor report when they announce

Thats interesting SD becasue i was just looking at that chart and was wondering why its dropping again. Have you got location of that article? i wouldnt mind having a read. Cheers.

You can go to google news and search for Vodafone...

Thats interesting SD becasue i was just looking at that chart and was wondering why its dropping again. Have you got location of that article? i wouldnt mind having a read. Cheers.

i found this on another site..

Vodafone (VOD.L) is the biggest single drag on the UK blue chip index .FTSE, down 1.9 percent, underperforming the telecoms sector .SX8P which is off 0.2 percent, after a downgrade from UBS to "neutral" from "buy" and a cut in price target chills appetite for the telecoms giant.

UBS says in a note that economic pressures, market share loss and F/X effects have combined to put pressure on earnings estimated for the telecoms operator, and that earnings will decline 11 percent this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.