Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I see now, thanks!

If you could just put some inferior candles on there it would be much easier to read! :cheesy:

I have upside S&R at 4155, 4180, 4215 ish - does that sound reasonable to all you knowledgeable people? That includes you DB! ;)

Got in a bit late for a Sunday! Have noted the same bullish signals in the oscs and there is definite a leveling out in the DAX. However none of the signs are particularly compelling...so, cautious bullishness, will keep size small early in the week...

Speaking of which, what kind of size is average for you guys?

Ok I see now, thanks!

If you could just put some inferior candles on there it would be much easier to read! :cheesy:

I have upside S&R at 4155, 4180, 4215 ish - does that sound reasonable to all you knowledgeable people? That includes you DB! ;)

I have..

4123 Fri low / 4127 gap fill initially
4155 and 4180 are key ones as we move higher, have those too

Have DAX key support as 4540, making anything near a good long for r/r - I am long there now on market open @ 4546, s/l 4530

EDIT: That's my tuppence, over to the knowledgable people now... :)

Last edited:
Thanks Lapa

FTSE at 4108 out of hours, and sold off all night from a high of 4160 according to IG.

Not much bullish sentiment yet.

EUR/USD finding support at 13900 atm.

Thanks Lapa

FTSE at 4108 out of hours, and sold off all night from a high of 4160 according to IG.

Not much bullish sentiment yet.

EUR/USD finding support at 13900 atm.

The kind of overnight sell off you see that makes you consider putting on overnight positions!

Now wishing I'd waited here on DAX for a move above 4550 to see that used as support.

I don't expect 4100 to be breached first time round, I have S1 @ 4098 - long @ 4102 FTSE, s/l 4086 - looking for 4127 gap fill

Oil climbing strongly now?

The way I see it FWIW on the daily TF. FTSE is currently right at a Fib level havinf been in a downtrend from May 7. I'd be looking for a bounce from this point - 3 up days and I'll be looking to short on breach of 3rd day's low.

The way I see it FWIW on the daily TF. FTSE is currently right at a Fib level havinf been in a downtrend from May 7. I'd be looking for a bounce from this point - 3 up days and I'll be looking to short on breach of 3rd day's low.

The 38.2 fib of the swing up from 3500 to 4500 I guess TCA?

I don't think that this is the spot to go long. It needs a pullback first. Could be a whipsaw, too. I'd rather be short at this time, but it is early, yet.

EUR/USD close to making a 4hr pin, if you like that kind of thing. Set to close in 35mins - 4h bar starts at 5.00 am.

I am neutral at the moment, the FTSE is in the middle of my down channel and is still lower than last weeks low and we have 4 X 10 minute bars below resistance at 4123. Not convinced about going long here.

Hi Lapalabra, we were very weak on friday.....

Hey SD, whats the basis of your bullishness?

(again, really like your early morning shouts either way, just trying to learn where people are sourcing their views from)

an the broad opinion is negative for today, crude is roughly were it was on Friday, generally the crowd usually gets wrong footed. Dow is showing minus 40

I don't think that this is the spot to go long. It needs a pullback first. Could be a whipsaw, too. I'd rather be short at this time, but it is early, yet.

I really hope this is not one of those days where of Split posts a warning when I am already in a position <groan> - I know how this story usually ends....! :whistling

Still feel a long from such a strong level as 4100 has more reward on the upside - if 4115is cleared (17, 28 april levels) we have Fri lows @ 4123 and gap fill @ 4127 - that's the area I expect to take profits and wait out and see.

could i order some scrambled egg and brown toast, juice...and, erm...i think, tea please?

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.