Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes excuse me I blinked and missed friday...

Ah ok SD, I'm still trying to get my head around this strategy you've got - really interesting.

But Friday wasn't too bad? We closed 10pts down on the day. You mean Thurs?

..I mean thursday. also I expected dow would be strong, but it looks hammered, I expect spill over from bad jobs report,

With this strategy I am wrong but only cost me 7pts so far, and I can recoup these points by selling a lower strike call against my 4200 call.

I've been following Dax this morning. It's been a better one than FT but, it too, is a whipsaw.

As Lapalabra says, DB, you'll wear yourself out trading that.

I've been following Dax this morning. It's been a better one than FT but, it too, is a whipsaw.

As Lapalabra says, DB, you'll wear yourself out trading that.

Ah I didn't even check it out - I was planning the forex trades.

Have to remember to look over there come 7am, DAX was so so much clearer this morning than FTSE - a really nice pullback for entry there too. :)

i'm letting myself down chaps i know, i was good this morning and waited for my entry price of a correct pattern i'd called.

i've just been sucked into boredom trades and it's 50/50 gambling...bugger :eek:

in my defence though i have been seeing a bit of bullish osc div, and 4177 just seemed like it was constantly being spat out...but, regardless, i'm still going against the trend.

thanks for telling me off chaps, i'm determined to rid myself of this impulsiveness.

It's beginning to slip down now, so it might be worth a watch. I've been in for a while but have not made much, yet.

Being neutral during these periods is such a liberating feeling.

As wotsisname says, 'Standing aside is a legitimate position, and your greatest advantage as a private trader'

This post made me think a little bit. For that reason I'm watching Dax this morning. It has been easier to follow today, but I'll have to watch over a period of time. Post 383 on the page. You were there, DB, what did you think?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-indices/49208-swingin-ftse-2009-a-48.html

i've not really experimented with the dax split, so i have nothing to fix an opinion on.

alan doesn't seem like a noob, so i think a few weeks testing the dax could be time well spent.

let me know if you do as i may do the same.

Good afternoon chaps ...........back from the office!!

looks like my position is still alive

ISM data should be out soon

currencies seem to have stabilised

Welcome back WS!

Currencies have stabilised and robinc is on top of the cable retracement. :)

GBPEUR stepping back into its daily channel now, pin bar 0900am on the 1H and next hour closed above the June02 low of 11,580. A successful move back into the channel may see 11,630 as first level and then there's the main 11,660 looming above that.

Status
Not open for further replies.