Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 895 on the S&P as a huge support/resistance level. Will see how price reacts to that once ISM data out in 3 mins. ISM isn't a huge data release, but it's basically the only thing out today.

nice work robinc!

i've just closed a FTSE long (4184) for + 11 pts...

ballsed up today with impulsive trades...final scores on the doors - 3 pts loss :rolleyes:

lets see what 2moro brings.

good work today Mr. L.L. (word) Palablra :D

Good work? I need 4214 to make +20 on ftse, my s/l will take out my winning cable trade earlier. So good work? lets see!?

ps. If you must take impulsive trades, then at least put a spreadsheet together and put every trade as I for implusive or R for reasoned with the reason. Tally up the scores at the end of the day/week. See where you are winning and losing with the relative impulsive / reasoned trades. See where you would be if you took none of the impulsives.

I have 895 on the S&P as a huge support/resistance level. Will see how price reacts to that once ISM data out in 3 mins. ISM isn't a huge data release, but it's basically the only thing out today.

I´m following this SPX resistance level also Fragger. Lets se whether we get a nice shorting signal.
Shorts on commodities have worked very nicely today.

Huge overreaction on the FTSE to the news, saw the S&P heading lower so jumped in before the FTSE could react. Doesn't always work but worth a go!

book us russell2000 at 490.5 call was " us russell2000 daily cash now at 495,keep a sell pending at 493.8 sl 497 tgt 490-486"

Status
Not open for further replies.